Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking it was his older daughters, they see his and Nadia's complete attention seeking bullshit and won’t play along with it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Even on Christmas day he can't help but be bitter and make sly digs on social media. It's sad really. I was enjoying the day with my family not focusing on negative thoughts.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I haven't watched yet.

I don't think she was a real teacher, probably just a playground assistant.

Reactions: 5
Today’s Vlogmas is disgusting. I would be ringing Dina’s school!
I haven't seen any of the vlogmas, but I did take a short look at the most recent one, and it's just the same old crap with the massive quantities of junk that are bought from Amazon.I've noticed that Mark is constantly pretending to laugh like Nadia and Dina. The man dyes his hair the same shade as his wife, goes out with his wife's friends, and now even mimics her laugh! That is such an odd thing to do. Next, he'll start dressing in her clothes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What do you think will happen in the new year?
They have exhausted all other avenues and haven’t had much success at anything
Maybe they will go to the Middle East and help out.
She can cook and he can film, I think that would be for the best……,..
Or have the people over there not already suffered enough
Not trying to be funny

Reactions: 10
Oh my.. watched s vlog I haven’t watched in ages.. Nadia & Dina in blow up cock & santa.. where they all drunk. How embarrassing.. how old are they?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Had a look at tonight's and omg it's probably the worst yet, I switched off after 5 mins.

Does Betty watch these? she must deep down be saddened with this mess, her daughter married to a silly hermit that won't get a real job, and just goes around filming rubbish at home to say its work. And Maddie is 21 and still a dosser. It must be a worry for Betty.

Last edited:
  • Sad
He’s the greatest pervert. YouTube shoukd ban the channel. How anyone would employ them is baffling. They’re buying disgusting. Absolute scum
---
Imagine Being married to the creep that sits in his room sourcing this filth. He’s vile

Last edited:
  • Sick
It’s fitting that their Vlogmas has devolved into 20 minutes of a knob with an inflated ego filming an inflatable knob. It’s three days after Christmas and he’s only on day 22. Quit while you’re behind Manky and Nittya. You clearly are fed up with having to film and are only doing it for the £.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
That is grim, so they have to dress up in plastic crap and behave in the most embarrassing way to keep up the pretence of giving the lazy, idle, grubby man a job. I couldn't manage it all but it certainly wasn't funny. Surely Dina is getting paid for allowing him to make an idiot out of her. We already know Nadia has no shame when it comes to acting the fool to keep his so called depression at bay. Just as well he isn't looking for a job, this would not help in the slightest.

It’s fitting that their Vlogmas has devolved into 20 minutes of a knob with an inflated ego filming an inflatable knob. It’s three days after Christmas and he’s only on day 22. Quit while you’re behind Manky and Nittya. You clearly are fed up with having to film and are only doing it for the £.
Fear not… another load of crap ‘landing’ shortly. Fml😑
IMG_2275.jpeg
IMG_2276.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The funny thing is they’ve been stuck on 138k for ages! All the promoting their channel on insta and filming the vlogmas hasn’t increased their subs. No doubt he’ll read here and rush off to buy some more subs.
---
Fear not… another load of crap ‘landing’ shortly. Fml😑View attachment 2656422View attachment 2656423
Nothing quite like watching vlogmas after Christmas- no thanks. And watching old content in 2024, again thanks but no thanks. Really.

They all get dirtier looking and more unkempt by the day. Is there a water shortage in sunny Croydon?
Greasy and nasty all round, not just the floors and cupboards 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.