Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canā€™t stand to watch the videos of these vile liars anymore, unfortunately her posts pop up on my instagram. She posted a live sat by her washing machine surrounded by huge tall piles of filthy clothes covering the entire room, what a slob, mad as a box of frogs. I thought the ADHD meds were supposed to help with the hoarding. And what about the personal trainer sessions, when she looks no different, more bullshit I suppose. šŸ¤®

Reactions: 16
I think y
I feel a ā€œstinking thinkingā€ book on the horizon. Under the guise that they are helping people.
Anything thatā€™s current to make a few quid, because the Mister is unemployed and expensive to keep .
i think youā€™re right

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It's not a camel toe, its big foot....why do people need to see her nearly OAP inflamed privates?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She's been doing these for years but I'm yet to understand how making a laughing stock of yourself promotes body positivity?

Reactions: 14
She could have done with a "tidy up" before they got the camera out. :ROFLMAO: Just noticed her nipples - the left one (her right) is almost under her arm and looks like 2 on the other side.
If you go to her Instagram page there she reveals how she made her false nipples! Yes these are pretend homemade nipples although they seem to have escaped their original positions with one migrating under her arm and the real nipple making an appearance on the other side giving the impression she has 3!

This is supposed to be 'hilarious'. I don't know anyone who finds this humorous or at all funny. Sad she thinks this is what she has to do to try and get any sort of publicity.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Whatever about husband and sister sponging of her wouldnā€™t you think her daughters would tell her to dress and act her age. She pretends to be shocked when he spews his filth but then he does it regardless so no respect. Denise on LW summed up you tube channel today as full of boring content and misinformation.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If you go to her Instagram page there she reveals how she made her false nipples! Yes these are pretend homemade nipples although they seem to have escaped their original positions with one migrating under her arm and the real nipple making an appearance on the other side giving the impression she has 3!

This is supposed to be 'hilarious'. I don't know anyone who finds this humorous or at all funny. Sad she thinks this is what she has to do to try and get any sort of publicity.
He banned me and I can't be bothered to make another one.
---
Whatever about husband and sister sponging of her wouldnā€™t you think her daughters would tell her to dress and act her age. She pretends to be shocked when he spews his filth but then he does it regardless so no respect. Denise on LW summed up you tube channel today as full of boring content and misinformation.
Did she mention theirs or just a general comment?

Reactions: 4
I really donā€™t understand why she constantly slates the diet industry with her ā€œriots not dietsā€ tagline, when she herself profited from weight loss recipe books.
The only thing that makes her truly happy seems to be drink and hearing the word ā€œthinā€
She is obsessed with weight loss, I donā€™t even think it suits her, it makes her features more exaggerated.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Interesting development over at Loose Women today. I was under the impression that Nadia Sawahla worked on Thursdays and Fridays. More recently, this has been reduced to just Fridays. So, this is interesting re Sue Cleaver in today's Daily Mail ...

Sue Cleaver reveals Storm Henk ruined New Years with her husband as she makes a glamorous last-minute appearance on Loose Women after show emergency | Daily Mail Online

Sue made the confession on Friday's Loose Women as she revealed she'd been called in last-minute to appear on the panel after Sunetra Sarker called in sick. :oops:

To be fair, Nadia does have a daily commitment to a couple of hundred people over on Coffee Moaning. And she prefers that to being on the telly. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Interesting development over at Loose Women today. I was under the impression that Nadia Sawahla worked on Thursdays and Fridays. More recently, this has been reduced to just Fridays. So, this is interesting re Sue Cleaver in today's Daily Mail ...

Sue Cleaver reveals Storm Henk ruined New Years with her husband as she makes a glamorous last-minute appearance on Loose Women after show emergency | Daily Mail Online

Sue made the confession on Friday's Loose Women as she revealed she'd been called in last-minute to appear on the panel after Sunetra Sarker called in sick. :oops:

To be fair, Nadia does have a daily commitment to a couple of hundred people over on Coffee Moaning. And she prefers that to being on the telly. :sneaky:
So do we šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤”šŸ¤” leave the clowns in their hovel

Reactions: 2
I said on LW thread I was surprised by Sue Cleaver as I didn't like her in the Jungle but she made for more interesting listening than madame ever could. Re her standing in for Sunetra LW had to pay for SC to stay in a hotel after her appearance on the show on Thursday, she said she had room service and was well looked after so I wonder why she didn't just go back to the caravan as planned and let madame come out of her pit and go to work as usual. Would not have cost them as much.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.