Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Mark gets a bath and sorts his toenail out, then maybe Carlos and Lisa will be up for a bit of ‘throuple’ action with him 😉

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe they can both be Lisa's feeders.
o gosh I remember that documentary- fat girls and their feeders- and a woman who was something like 25 stone crying because she used to be something like 30 stone, and her husband didn't fancy her as much.

Nadia is the true feeder amongst that whole group, though. She loves it when Lisa is stuffing herself.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m thinking she’s cooling it with them, because of the numerous times Nadia mentioned the word “wanky” in-front of her son in an attempt to be cool and down with the kids😩

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think Mark has a thing for Carlos
💯

This Home Time 'film' from a year ago, answers so many of our questions. I think it might also be the last time we saw Mark Adderley flirting with Carlos. Mr Alan Carr has either put his foot down and wisely refused to return to the South Norwood slum or Nadia Sawalha's roasties, incinerated in a veritable vat of oil, gave him a coronary. Perhaps Tim the postman went the same way. 🤔
HOME TIME 2022 #3 A Late Xmas with Lisa, Dog Yoga, Mark's Farmers Market Hell & Late Night Singalong - YouTube
Time stamp 29:40

Nadia is the true feeder amongst that whole group, though. She loves it when Lisa is stuffing herself.
💯 :(

When they were talking about school friends on loose on Thursday, she actually looked embarrassed that she had no long term friends when all the others did. She blamed it on being an actress 😅😅😅😅😅
Sometimes the LW producers are just brilliant. 😂😂😂 It's times like these that I can forgive them keeping Nadia Sawalha on the panel.

However, this clip ultimately proves that Nadia Sawalha is both a feeder (ref the roasties) and an utter hypocritical b*tch; this is why she has no friends and her LW colleagues just about tolerate her. :sneaky: For now. Oh, and not one person gave Nadia Sawalha off the telly a second glance in a busy South London market. 😂

Time stamp 23:30 for Nadia Sawalha sneering at Lisa: "You're such a traditional girl you are, with your pies and your scotch eggs."
Lisa actually supports the small business by paying for two scotch eggs, while Nadia Sawalha cruelly mocks her behind her back. :mad:

1674519229287.png

Mark Adderley: "And why wouldn't I want a scotch egg?"
Lisa: "Do you want one?"
Nadia Sawalha jumps in and answers for her enuch husband (who has no money to pay for a £5 scotch egg anyway, to be fair) : "No, he doesn't!" :oops:
Lisa turns back to the stall.
Mark Adderley protests: "I didn't even move my mouth."
Nadia Sawalha whispering on camera, Literally Behind Lisa's Back: "Massive calorific intake." 🤬
1674520292297.png

Lisa turns back to her backstabbing 'friends': "Do you need anything?"
Mark Adderley: "No thanks, darling." 😲

I'm no fan of Lisa either but this is disgusting. :(

I don't know about you tattlers but my friends and I are good to one another. Forget filming Lisa Loves for the freebies and to 'entertain' the Sawadderleys' 72 submissives most Sundays for the past year and ganging up on Julia on Instagram, when she dared to try and safeguard her nieces (one of whom is still a child). If I was Lisa, I would have rammed my oldest mascara wand straight into Nadia Sawalha's eyeball and stuffed my spare scotch egg where to sun doesn't shine, secure in the knowledge that everyone backstage at LW would silently be cheering me on.

Roald Dahl was clearly having a Nostradamus moment back in 1979, when he wrote in 'The Twits' ...
1674522779487.png

Nadia Sawalha has clearly been going method with this role since she left Italia Conti. Perhaps Doghouse Media has the rights to The Twits movie!? Let's hope not. Between that face and Mark Adderley's camerawork, the cinemas would be forced to sell anti-nausea medication alongside the popcorn. :sneaky:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’ve often wondered if the LW producers read here for content for the show. They seem to know the topics that makes us all hoot 😆 sadly the only person that hasn’t cottoned on is….. miss bossy boots herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
nadia with lisa: a dialogue

Lisa: I really want one of those cream cakes
Nadia: go on then, you should have it
Lisa: but i really shouldn't
Nadia: a little of what you fancy does you good hahaha
Lisa: But i had a bacon butty for breakfast
Nadia: so what: you can have one of those two. I mean: it's not like you have them ALL the time.
Lisa: I suppose I could
Nadia: Go on! You deservea a treat!
Lisa: Ok I'll get one. Shall I get you one>
Nadia: God no, make myself fat as you you big fat walrus, I'm just going to sit here and eat a single pea, because I am so good!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just remember who ‘The curly cooks’ reminded me of making all that mess….….Cat in the Hats… Thing 1 and Thing 2 😂
1674569928980.jpeg

1674570083596.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just watched yesterdays cm that she did on her own. She did a long talk about obesity and how she has a “friend” who is obese and the things she’s said are pretty terrible. She knows the subs are either unemployed/Poorly/possibly overweight unyet on sue flipping goes.

To be honest her passive aggressive droll was frankly upsetting.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched yesterdays cm that she did on her own. She did a long talk about obesity and how she has a “friend” who is obese and the things she’s said are pretty terrible. She knows the subs are either unemployed/Poorly/possibly overweight unyet on sue flipping goes.

To be honest her passive aggressive droll was frankly upsetting.
tbh that's one of those subjects on which I know she's going to be so ABSOLUTELY nauseating, I immediately gave it a miss.

Reactions: 7
Watch his filming even when she is sitting still 🤣 hilarious! He needs to call YT 🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He’s all over the place! Is he doing it on purpose?
he's actually filming another camera filming it- which looks like a more proper camera- whilst he films it on his phone.

I have been so excited about seeing this film, but my god, this is close to putting me off.

why on earth are the distributors subjecting this film to this trash promotion?

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for their youngest daughter, having those two fruit loops jumping about your home 24/7 when there is a child of a nervous disposition there is just a recipe for disaster 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 13
he's actually filming another camera filming it- which looks like a more proper camera- whilst he films it on his phone.

I have been so excited about seeing this film, but my god, this is close to putting me off.

why on earth are the distributors subjecting this film to this trash promotion?
i think he is just showing off his new camera - so he looks like a real 'director' of a nearly nominated short film in the comedy section that didnt quite make it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.