Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YouTube now has a policy that if your channel has swearing in the first 8-15 seconds of a video, it gets demonetized. HA! HA! Mark! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::m

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They’re all disgusting and the more I see of Dina she’s absolutely vile. Their hygiene is so disgusting it’s unbelievable, . All they refer to are stinking farts and toilet wetting themselves and we all know they don’t wash so remember that when they handling food,

YouTube now has a policy that if your channel has swearing in the first 8-15 seconds of a video, it gets demonetized. HA! HA! Mark! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::m
Brilliant keep reporting them.

Reactions: 12
duck ME SHE"S PROMOTIN THE CURLY COOKS OF CROYDIN ON HER INSTA. IT"S JUST SO EMBARASSIN. WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?

Wonder how long this will last, one hangover from a Friday sesh after LW will see the end of a 10 am start unless Dina does the prepping then drags her out of her pit.

Reactions: 14
Wonder how long this will last, one hangover from a Friday sesh after LW will see the end of a 10 am start unless Dina does the prepping then drags her out of her pit.
All I think of when I see that is curly pubes in the cooking! Eugh

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
All I think of when I see that is curly pubes in the cooking! Eugh
The sawalha women (including julia) all have a thing about their naturally curly hair. It reminds me of the girl from peanuts. At one point she goes to see Lucy who works as a psychiatrist and says that "everyone is jealous of me because of my naturally curly hair!" to which lucy says "don't kid yourself, sister" or some such like.

I think as a concept and as titled this show is going to be a stinker.

Reactions: 6
Doing a YT cookery show that features stuff TV wont allow! what she means is no one would take her on for a TV show anymore as TV companies realised finally she cant cook and is a terrible presenter
they are probably bringing in Dina as she is a better (sic) cook and hoping to get LIDL sponsorship, anyway it wont last, another pie in the sky idea

Reactions: 16
I see Maddie is still singing through her nose impersonating Amy Winehouse/Lily Allen whilst looking like a grubby woman. Get a job Moody.
Apparently she USED to work in a bar ,convenient for her🙄 🍸

Reactions: 5
OMG 😱
A complete disaster!
Bossy Bessie fluffed her hair all the way through 🤢
Numerous references made to ADHD cooking, kitchens,… 🙄
Forgot the breadcrumbs/yolk in her meatballs then drowned the sauce in cream and forgot to cook peas so ended up with undercooked meatballs, frozen peas, fries from the oven and a blob of jam.

next dish couldn’t find the coriander and for the following one got mouldy bread out of the bag 🤢

of course Manky & Dina had to bring up farting 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Nadia such a recipe repeater!! She's already done the IKEA meatballs!🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Remember she cuts raw meat on kitchen top with unwashed utensils and unwashed hands

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Doing a YT cookery show that features stuff TV wont allow!
probably using raw chicken juices as an unintentional hair product.

Remember she cuts raw meat on kitchen top with unwashed utensils and unwashed hands
SNAP!

But she had never yet served them with frozen peas 🤣🤣🤣
@afrozenpea will love this one 😏
The abuses done to my people continue!

Bossy Bessie fluffed her hair all the way through 🤢
SNAP!

sample dialogue from the cookery shite:

Nadia: I use meat mince. what mince would you use as a vegan dina
Dina: vegan mince

Nadia: I use cream. what would you use as a vegan dina
Dina:Vegan cream

Repeat ad in finitium for all non vegan products and delude yourself this is informative and expert.

OH MY GOD SHE RUNS THE FROZEN PEAS UNDER A HOT TAP AND PRETENDS THEY ARE COOKED. I HAVE NEVER BEFORE BEEN FILLED WITH SUCH HORROR!

Timestamp: who the duck is susan?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Within the first 16 seconds he's tried to humiliate her and she's called him a little tit. Such a happy marriage with the hot husband...

• Sad
Reactions: 17
They’re all disgusting and the more I see of Dina she’s absolutely vile. Their hygiene is so disgusting it’s unbelievable, . All they refer to are stinking farts and toilet wetting themselves and we all know they don’t wash so remember that when they handling food,

Brilliant keep reporting them.
I couldn't eat a thing from hers..I remember in a vlog Di took a used toilet roll from the toilet ( only a third left could have urine ect on it ) she took it straight into the kitchen blew her nose and sat it right next to the chopping board Nits was using, and Nadia sat sandwiches next to it 🧻

• Sick
Reactions: 13
They’ve scratched their hair and picked their noses throughout the whole food segment

• Sick
Reactions: 15
duck ME, mank is about to make french toast (nadia always make French toast on these things) with mouldy bread.

no wait, it's those crappy monstrous doughnuts rolls she has done before; only this time done by mank with mouldy bread.

i want to write scraping the bottom of the barrel for content, but quite frankly this is dredging the bottom of a sewer.

what arrogance to put out such tit content and think its even vaguely worth while.

THAT WAS THE WORSE COOKERY SHOW EVER. AND THAT INCLUDES EVERY COOKERY "SHOW" PREVIOUSLY RECORDED FOR THEIR CHANNEL

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.