Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
Omg where to start with the cringy cooks of Croydon? Did they actually know what they are doing? Shall we just pretend it’s cooked? Run the peas under the tap as they forgot them. Why did manky have to focus on the dirty mop in the corner, most people would try to avoid it. The mustard was off. The constant scratching of the head 🤢 Dina coughing into her hand and not washing. Wok gate, whose wok is the best. Let’s mention Lidl 56000 times and they may acknowledge us. Bickering galore. Manky shouting out people’s names who are watching. And Nadia’s screeching is ear grinding, especially when she goes to shout out”Iv not cleaned the floor…..” then tails off when she realises how it sounds. What a croc of shit!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Poddular

VIP Member
Well done @bitterntwisted for braving the agony. I would rather take advice from you than that pair of deluded twits.

Nadia " I've talked to my girls about the sexualisation of women " WELL THEY SURE DIDN'T LISTEN!! The relationship of what comes out of her mouth and the reality of how they live,eat,love is not even distant cousins by marriage!

They are such bandwagon/trend jumpers it's embarrassing.

• Heart

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
The amazing journalist Mark Adderley strikes again. Talking about missing Nicola Bulley, he said she "did text a few days ago, saying it's a bit creepy" (on the walk that she does). She didn't text it, she posted the message on her Facebook, and it wasn't a few days ago, it was in November. She didn't say it was creepy, she had it was spooky (because of the fog).

• Angry
  • Sad

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
YouTube now has a policy that if your channel has swearing in the first 8-15 seconds of a video, it gets demonetized. HA! HA! Mark! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::m

• Haha

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
He should send all his subs a packet of sea-sick pills before they watch his videos, his filming is shocking and then he tries to blame Youtube. You couldn't make it up.

• Haha

Paddygirl

Mark frothing at the mouth saying that compulsory maths until 18 is another assault on the mental health of our young. Get a grip. I didn't particularly like maths but having to do things you don't like is part of being an adult. We can't all sit round in our toy caves dicking about on our laptops all day while someone else brings in the money. Some of us need qualifications so we can get a job and for most jobs even creative ones numeracy is a vital component.

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Nadia sawalha is currently off loose women due to the outstanding tax issue with HMRC... Unfortunately for Nadia, she's tried claiming she was self employed contractor, but the new IR35 rules states you cannot work the same hours, same day each week etc as that makes you an employee and is unfair to actual employees. Hence she was previously paying 19% tax minus all of her ridiculous deductions, IR35 means contractors have to pay over 40%.

My partner is a contractor. I know this IR35 issue inside and out. It's complicated and Richi Sunak is determined to get his way with it.

Sadly for Nadia, she has worked every Thurs and Friday for years, hence making her an employee in all but name!

Imagine the back tax that will be due if HMRC win 😂

Nadias story isn't like Lorraines as nadia is, definitely playing nadia! 😂

Re National insurance, contractors have to pay their own personal NI PLUS the COMPANIES National insurance, which is quite alot the more you earn. Paying double NI is alot for us so it will be huge for the Sawalha-Adderleys

No wonder the Sawalha-Adderleys are panicking and trying desperately hard to show Nadia isnt an itv employee 😂

It's made a significant dink in my families earnings so it will be huge for Nadia Sawalha on £3k a day.

What I find hilarious is Nadia and Co being "on strike!" she's delusional if she thinks Loose Women need her! Loose Women can get much better presenters who who happily take less than Nadia Sawalha n Co... Nobody is indespencible, definitely not Nitty!!!

Bearing in mind whatever rate of tax nitty is on, she deducts 99% of it claiming the shit show costs so she has a blooming cheek "striking" abput tax brackets! She pays barely any tax!!!!! 😡

• Heart

Allybongo77

Yes Kaye had her reasons it just got out of hand and she did feel bad coming clean to her children in the end. I can relate to it my dad was an older dad and to protect me from thinking about his mortality too much as a youngster dad lied about his age for a while. I found out the truth when I was 10. Kaye was an older mother in an industry where it was tough being an older woman. Loose Women does favour older women who are meant to have wisdom (although not in Nadia's case!) but Kaye didn't know she would find a home there for decades. Nadia should understand where Kaye was coming from being an older mother in the industry herself. Plus I think they said Kaye's own mum lied about her own age so putting all that aside it was probably something Kaye thought all women did as they got older!
I think one reason Nadia doesn't lie is she likes people to know she has bagged a hot (in her words nobody else's!) younger husband. I wouldn't care if Mark looked like a Greek god I couldn't put up with him! Nadia is not good with ages anyway she didn't get the ages of her parents right a few weeks ago. I am afraid as my parents reached their last yrs I was very aware of their ages more and more but then Nadia has no awareness.
Nadia just likes to embarrass kaye.. got her birth certificate out live on tv.. with friends like her who needs enemy’s

• Sad
  • Sick

SamBamford

For an ex cameraman that is dire. I couldn't watch it all, whizzing around too much. All the hair scratching, coughing into her hand and carrying on mauling food, its shocking. Its more like how not to cook. She's very thick with her sister at the moment, it won't last, she doesn't share anything.

• Heart

afrozenpea

VIP Member
nadia with lisa: a dialogue

Lisa: I really want one of those cream cakes
Nadia: go on then, you should have it
Lisa: but i really shouldn't
Nadia: a little of what you fancy does you good hahaha
Lisa: But i had a bacon butty for breakfast
Nadia: so what: you can have one of those two. I mean: it's not like you have them ALL the time.
Lisa: I suppose I could
Nadia: Go on! You deservea a treat!
Lisa: Ok I'll get one. Shall I get you one>
Nadia: God no, make myself fat as you you big fat walrus, I'm just going to sit here and eat a single pea, because I am so good!

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
OMG, the curly sisters sh*t show was horrendous! Terrible camera work, terrible food, terrible fake laughing... It's like all 3 of them were pretending they were happy but inside they all didnt want to be there? Dina is desperately hanging onto Nadias apron strings for any bit of work she can get. Imagine being reliant on the Sawalha-Adderleys for work!?!

Where has your self respect gone Dina?

It definitely won't last! 😂

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I really REALLY love that Julia now has all of the power re Nadia Sawalha's bullying behaviour! We all know it happened, nadia has even admitted it. There is nowhere for her to hide from the truth.

I bet Nadia has forgotten so many of the evil things she has done to Julia throughout her life and I bet Julia remembers every single evil act done to her. People tend to remember every evil act they've endured.

I also hope that if Julia does have the strength and courage to speak out about Nadia's bullying, it might open up the floodgates for everyone else Nadia has bullied and give them confidence to speak out too 🙏

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
J
According to Mark, people who dress themselves up, i.e. for work, are not being their authentic selves. Really? Just because you don't take pride in your appearence, looking like you just rolled out of bed every day. :rolleyes:
Jeez!
Werthers moment but I wish more people would dress up and take pride in their appearance. Its good manners. The absolute state of a large percentage of the uk high street and workforce ,shuffling along in tracksuit bottoms,leggings and hoodies or baggy shorts and ill fitting tshirts looking like overgrown toddlers.
Sorry middle aged " back in the day" moment over.🤭

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
The extremely dizzying camerawork made the cruddy crooks shitshow thankfully unwatchable ,as I didn't have any anti motion sickness tablets available.
Is this episode 1 of 1.
Fingers crossed.
Can Narrrdia even move her eyebrows? Whatever she injects is just ageing her in a chipmunky, witchy way. ( miss you @chipmunk).
And Dina sadly looks nearer to 70.

• Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
lol you don't think this was about maddie?
No one has heard of Maddie Adderley, despite all of her 'exposure' to the industry. She can't sing. Sadly, her insecure stripping on the Gram and lack of work ethic and qualifications are also major barriers to her securing gainful employment. :(

I found many elements of Mark Adderley's rant about education on Coffee Moaning fascinating-infuriating, including Nadia's fawning reaction to his rage: "Preach baby" :sick: (probably hoping her hot husband would go viral 😂 😂). She was also able to convey a more balanced and informed opinion on yesterday's dead cat from central government, even with her comparatively limited vocabulary. :sneaky: Mark, on the other hand, begins by stating the proposed policy is one that we might expect in North Korea! 😂 Twat.
COFFEE MOANING Compulsory Maths Until 18?! Fake R*PE Claims, EXPLOITED Young Actors SUE 50 Years On - YouTube (from Time stamp 3:30)

By Time stamp 6:40, he's "f*cking enraged" that literacy isn't given the same status as Maths and has discussed this with Maddie the Messiah! Except, I know that they didn't discuss the joke that was her 'English' education: watching films and hanging out in art galleries with her out of work father, suffering his endless dated opinions and nodding back at him. I know they didn't discuss the fact that Maddie didn't write a single essay or poem, read very few books, engaged in no rounded debates and ended up with zero qualifications in English, Maths or anything else for that matter. I know they didn't discuss the fact that Maddie can barely string a sentence together to promote her 'songs'. Her Daddy got to become an author, though. 😡

In other news, thank goodness KiKi chose to return to school, despite the considerable inconvenience to her parents. Check out Mark Adderley's frustration as Nadia Sawalha gushes about Kiki's 'brilliant' Maths teacher. 😂 😂 😂 Witness his deep sigh, the sulky pouting and tousling of his highlighted quiff. Comedy Gold!

2023 is shaping up to be the year of Nadia Sawalha's unintentional truth bombs and I'm here for it! :love:
shit teacher.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha