Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D
Just watched a little coffee moaning as I'm under the weather. Hilarious moment where Nadia proudly announces her new cooking segment on their vlog, named "The Curly Cooks of Croydon"
You can see its taken her all week to come up with the title 😂 she asks Mank why does he think its called The Curly Cooks of Croydon, to which he belittles her by saying its something to do with your showing your pubes! Another cringe worthy Sawalha-Adderley moment 😂
As she leaves the room he reiterates it's to do with pubes 🤮
Sorry your under the weather it sounds like Coffee Moaning did little to improve that he really is disgusting. They should both come with a health warning!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine being so tit at cooking you have to get lessons on how to poach an egg from them?

Also, Nadia saying Dina is going to work out how much each meal costs because Nadia can't do that (lack of maths teaching perhaps?)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine being so tit at cooking you have to get lessons on how to poach an egg from them?

Also, Nadia saying Dina is going to work out how much each meal costs because Nadia can't do that (lack of maths teaching perhaps?)
She would have no idea how much things cost or really care and probably does a delivery from Sainsbury's or Waitrose or has all her meals deliverood.
Don't suppose she has ever set foot in Lidl even if it is her sisters favourite shop.

Looks like she hasn't had any wages from LW this week. :D

Reactions: 12
Just watched a little coffee moaning as I'm under the weather. Hilarious moment where Nadia proudly announces her new cooking segment on their vlog, named "The Curly Cooks of Croydon"
You can see its taken her all week to come up with the title 😂 she asks Mank why does he think its called The Curly Cooks of Croydon, to which he belittles her by saying its something to do with your showing your pubes! Another cringe worthy Sawalha-Adderley moment 😂
As she leaves the room he reiterates it's to do with pubes 🤮
His school boy humour he's more like a teenager going through puberty than a father of four in his 50s. No chance of him ever growing up and acting like an adult and what's worse she puts up with all his crap.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
On todays coffee moaning when Nadia says "I don't like people writing books and writing private conversations, I just don't like that"

It's an obvious dig at Julia...
Once a bully always a bully hey Nadia!

But it's okay for Nadia & Mark to write a book about their children's homeschooling where they wrote about MANY private conversations!? Or its OK when Nadia Sawalha earns a huge income as a panalist on a show which interviews lots of people about books they've written which involve private conversations?!

The absolute irony! 🙄

17.05 mins in
When KiKi was young, she wrote a news paper article where she called her "cross-eyes".

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes, that is the one. KiKi was still at school when she wrote this.
it's absolutely awful that article. such a morally repugnant thing to do. going on about her child's appearance like that in order to schill how "wonderful" she is.

Reactions: 19

Brilliant brilliant brilliant….DM her that

Reactions: 5
Manky posted a photo today on IG of a friend of his who died of a brain aneurysm while in his 20’s. Yet since every one of his posts has something to do with mental health or addiction he decided to say that the aneurysm was “suspected to have been facilitated by the drugs he was using in India.” Wow. How insensitive to his memory and his family. He didn’t say “was caused.” He said “suspected.” What might the dead man’s family think of this?

• Wow
  • Angry
Manky posted a photo today on IG of a friend of his who died of a brain aneurysm while in his 20’s. Yet since every one of his posts has something to do with mental health or addiction he decided to say that the aneurysm was “suspected to have been facilitated by the drugs he was using in India.” Wow. How insensitive to his memory and his family. He didn’t say “was caused.” He said “suspected.” What might the dead man’s family think of this?
Reminds me of the way Nitty allegedly snubbed Justin's family and left the note he wrote for her unopened.

• Wow
  • Sad
duck ME SHE"S PROMOTIN THE CURLY COOKS OF CROYDIN ON HER INSTA. IT"S JUST SO EMBARASSIN. WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Their youngest is in school during the work week. Nittya has to leave the house for Loose Women at most 2 times per work week. Yet they decide to do live “shows” on Saturdays and Sundays when their daughter isn’t commuting to and from school.

Reactions: 12
I watched Kaye's 60th on Loose Women the other week so you tube recommended Jane's 60th which was in May.. It was really funny but Nadia said almost the same for both, that they wouldn't have been friends if work hadn't thrown them together. She couldn't even be bothered to say anything different for Kaye who she used to do vlogs with and I think used to be quite good friends with..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.