Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to lick Denices arse in the hope that lazy moody got exposure because Denices son is was in band that was in the charts at the time I believe?

Is Dina buzzing gas?.. And moodies took up gurning like her father View attachment 1876628View attachment 1876629
Oh yes 1975.. They do play a song of his on the radio now I actually like it and have downloaded it.. (I am in my 40s but like all sorts of music don't judge!) Yes I might have known Nads can't like anyone just because there has to be something in it for her or her family .

Julia has mentioned on her Instagram a number of times via hash tags that she’s writing her life story, and today Nadia mentions in her ADHD vlog that since receiving her ADHD diagnosis, she has been reflecting more often on how she’s treated others in the past and wonders whether this may have been due to ADHD. Could this be a sign that Nadia is a little concerned about what Julia might reveal? 😂
Yes what a coincidence...

She must spend her life being ugly and sad in that case.
Good point!

Reactions: 6
Seems like she is trying her best to completely swerve the medication, but it’s ok for Manky to go about rattling like a chemist shop, and if he mentioned coming off them she’d throw two blue fits 🙂

Reactions: 8
Oh yes 1975.. They do play a song of his on the radio now I actually like it and have downloaded it.. (I am in my 40s but like all sorts of music don't judge!) Yes I might have known Nads can't like anyone just because there has to be something in it for her or her family .

Yes what a coincidence...

Good point!
Omg I looked on YouTube I like this group too I didn't know it was her son, Nadia must be green with envy and don't worry I won't judge I'm 48 and listen to everything from old school to pop to Phil Collins anything really

Reactions: 6

timestamp: is it just me or has vegan dina got sumfin with a big bleeping bone in it on her plate.

that sure looks like a lamb chop to me

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I don’t think those big flare bell, come on Eileen jeans would suit even Cindy Crawford.
They remind me of the ones our coal man used to wear in the seventies
Not a good look on anyone not even dockers
Do you think wee Lisa has flew the coup???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Perhaps Manky shouldn’t reveal in the latest vlog the dates of his and his family member’s medical appointments or other personal information about his children. He’s calling it a Vlogmas schedule but the dolt decided to write out in big letters on paper all of his family’s appointments for the month.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lazy wanker of a son leaves his mother without hot water for three months but couldn’t be arsed paying a plumber to sort it out for her. I don’t think she has ADHD but is living in a house with three lazy adults who ridicule her and belittle her constantly and she can’t see through their manipulation.

• Angry
Reactions: 15

timestamp: is it just me or has vegan dina got sumfin with a big bleeping bone in it on her plate.

that sure looks like a lamb chop to me
And Lidl's vegan poster girl wannabe also appears to be loading up on the mac and cheese. 😂
lidl's vegan ambassador.jpg

In other news, I notice a typical green with envy title from Mark the Narc Adderley:
Dina FINALLY SURPRISED, Nadia & Mark's EMOTIONAL Chat & Mark's BLOOD Test PHOBIA
Yup, it's a perfectly rational editorial decision to balance out a loved one's sixtieth birthday celebrations with a fully grown man whinging about being scratched by a needle for a routine blood test. F*cking chump. :sneaky:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Trying to sabotage Julia's book now ,I didn't mean to make your life hell ,it was the adhd !!! So obvious what she's up to now 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

TIMESTAMP: Di says how the man fixing her boiler banged his head so hard

Nadia in the background laughing at this like a bleep.

She also has no idea that Di has no heating or washes all her clothes by hand.

She then says in a screeching attacking manner- why don't you bring your clothes here to wash them. Di replies that she can't get them across london. Nadia: radio silence.

Then nadia starts talking about her tits.

She really doesn't give a tit about this woman does she?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

TIMESTAMP: Di says how the man fixing her boiler banged his head so hard

Nadia in the background laughing at this like a bleep.

She also has no idea that Di has no heating or washes all her clothes by hand.

She then says in a screeching attacking manner- why don't you bring your clothes here to wash them. Di replies that she can't get them across london. Nadia: radio silence.

Then nadia starts talking about her tits.

She really doesn't give a tit about this woman does she?
Apart from laziness, there's nothing stopping Mark calling into Di's on one of his many trips into London and grabbing a bag of dirty washing to take back to his and wash it for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.