Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manky says that chickpea shells look like the tips of condoms. Nitty chastises Manky for talking about condoms in a cooking segment. Dina pipes up "he's obviously not getting his oats". For once, I agree with Dina. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The recipe for Ploughman's Mac and Cheese is on Branston's website and is not credited to her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Teaching the girls to boil pasta for “the old man.” Yikes.

i cant stand how she calls him Daddy
also remember she won Masterchef when it was only in its second year and it was a celebrity MC - so the standards then where near the standards of today, as she only made hummus and stuff when she was in it and it was 16 years ago....

• Wow
Reactions: 12
"My girls know that Daddy’s favourite pub lunch is a ploughman’s, so I’ve dreamt up a bit of a twist on this classic, which they’ll love making to surprise him with"
from the mirror article.

Except, apparently, Mank hates branston.

The tit that pours out of her.

Notice recipe basically has a breadcrumb top, not huge torn of chunks of bread. Probably didn't have the attention span to make breadcrumbs. It'll be her adhd.

Dina making her wrap: ooh i can't eat tomatoes because of my arthritis.

Dina on the macaroni cheese: I'd eat that with tomatoes.

It'll be her adhd. Maybe she'd have it with a lamb cutlet instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"My girls know that Daddy’s favourite pub lunch is a ploughman’s, so I’ve dreamt up a bit of a twist on this classic, which they’ll love making to surprise him with"
from the mirror article.

Notice recipe basically has a breadcrumb top, not huge torn of chunks of bread. Probably didn't have the attention span to make breadcrumbs. It'll be her adhd.
wasnt he sober then and not going to the pub? but yeah she talks absolute shite - branston must have ad an ad in the Mirror that week

Reactions: 3
wasnt he sober then and not going to the pub? but yeah she talks absolute shite - branston must have ad an ad in the Mirror that week
Maybe they go to a pub sometimes for nads to get a refill on that bottle of vodka and wotever she has had on her for a day out in cornwall.

seriously doubt they were going to pubs at that time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
from the mirror article.

Dina making her wrap: ooh i can't eat tomatoes because of my arthritis.

Dina on the macaroni cheese: I'd eat that with tomatoes.

It'll be her adhd. Maybe she'd have it with a lamb cutlet instead.
So right, contradictions galore. She told Dina she would only use half a clove of garlic in the houmous, then she said if it was up to her, she'd have added more garlic.

She said she wasn't going to fry the black pepper for the cheese sauce, she said she prefers it like that. Yet, in numerous videos, she's said "pepper is a spice, it needs to be fried".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Contradictions galore !!!!!!!
There is a loose women video of her from years ago saying she secretly fancies Boris Johnson 😩
She will say or do anything for money because her fella refuses to bring home the bacon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Dina has many faults, she is rough, uncooth and has a terrible potty mouth, as well as being desperate for a Lidl sponsorship. But I actually think she has good qualities for being a TV cook/presenter. She genuinely engages with messages from the Subs and seems to relate to them much better than Nastia does. Her teaching assistant training obviously comes in useful for giving demonstrations. She almost seems likable...😬

• Heart
Dina has many faults, she is rough, uncooth and has a terrible potty mouth, as well as being desperate for a Lidl sponsorship. But I actually think she has good qualities for being a TV cook/presenter. She genuinely engages with messages from the Subs and seems to relate to them much better than Nastia does. Her teaching assistant training obviously comes in useful for giving demonstrations. She almost seems likable...😬

💯 and Dina can cook! Maybe Nadia Sawalha should have given her the aprons to look after, too. :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The aprons going missing is just plain rude. Someone gifted them to N and D and I’d put my life on Nadia loosing them not Dina. Everything is so throw away to them. Disrespectful and unkind as the subs tend to not have much money. I’ve noticed with Good Ole Ashley seems to not be mentioned so much.

• Angry
  • Sad
The “show” has been falling apart since it began.
WHERE ARE THE APRONS?
WHERE IS THE SEASONING?
WHY THE FROZEN PEAS AND MOULDY BREAD?
WHY SO MUCH BRANSTON PICKLE?
WHY IS IT MADDIE’S JOB TO WASH THE SIEVES AND DON’T BLAME HER FOR YOUR DISORGANIZATION.
WHY MANKY AND ALL THE REFERENCES TO AUBERGINES, CONDOMS, OATS, ETC.?
WHY ARE NO RECIPES SHARED?
WHY NOT MOVE HENRY THE HOOVER FROM IN FRONT OF THE OVEN BEFORE YOU GO LIVE?
WHY NOT USE A DIFFERENT CAMERA IF AS YOU CLAIM THE IPHONE ISN’T COMPATIBLE?
and so on and so on.
Given this lack of basic professionalism YT should stop the Agony Aunt and Uncle series before it begins.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.