Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh they were really hilarious today on CM 🤣 I had a really good laugh 🤣 TS 34.30 onwards.
Some of their statements : ref. Saturday show “this series is 8 episodes and then we’ll have a little break” hmmm that will probably be the end of it 😏👎
“People say it should be on TV “🤣 “they also say that about the vlogs”🤣 who are these people??? 🤔 100 odd vulnerable subs ??? 🤔
“She couldn’t have put frozen peas on a plate and he couldn’t have demonstrated collapsing during today’s news if they were on TV”🤣
“Think of this channel as a very special TV station”🤣 “we “multigendre”” 🤣 bla-bla-bla “authentic content, reflection of interests and passions, trying to be of use, coming from the heart” … “even if a TV company came and said ( as if 🤣) we will do Curly cooks on TV she would refuse”😏

“BUT they have some big news later in the year about CM ??🤔 inadvertent news” “exciting news”

your guesses??

“The channel will keep on evolving, it’s a full time thing for them and Mark has so many ideas he wants to put on the channel”🤣 he can’t keep up on editing 2 or 3 vlogs/shows a week 🤣

they are totally deluded, if they think that is a tv channel... they dont get enough views for it to be anything othr than a self indulgent tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What gives you the ick? TS 3.30 onwards. Ruth mentions dirty fingernails, baby voice, Janet product in the kitchen for fungus on big toe nail, Gloria eating with mouth open, audience toenails in the kitchen,… are they referring to the Sadderleys? 🤣 wish she had been on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What gives you the ick? TS 3.30 onwards. Ruth mentions dirty fingernails, baby voice, Janet product in the kitchen for fungus on big toe nail, Gloria eating with mouth open, audience toenails in the kitchen,… are they referring to the Sadderleys? 🤣 wish she had been on 🤣
I love Janet ..I wonder if she's in this thread ?🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It appears Lizzi England one of the women in Nadia’s circle of friends suffering from cancer has put up a serious of post about tattle life. I wonder if Nadia has told her about her own thread on tattle?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Only three more days until the next episode of calamitous cooking with the croydon cockwombles, or whatever it is called! is everyone excited!!!!!!?1?1?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What is she on about?
yeah, what post is that on, please?

Anything but marmite spaghetti again.
last week dina did sweet and sour (after however many times nadia has done it; except dina's sauce looked like toffee), nadia did a repeat of an ikea takeaway, and mank did a repeat of some instashite fried jam sandwich. the only other thing was a possibly e. coli infected "pot noodle" prepared with hands that had recently handled mince. THAT WAS THE FIRST EPISODE. IT"S NOT EVEN WHEN THEY ARE TIRED AND RUN OUT OF IDEAS AFTER YEARS OF DOING IT. what the duck is it gonna be like as time goes on?

so-basically- I wouldn't rule out a cook spaghetti and stick a jar of sumthin from the cupboard on it recipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sure nadia can give them both advice on dealing with social media. For example content is always being put out there that seeks to humiliate Nadia, and which invades her privacy, but she does the best thing anyone can do- she completely ignores it: to my knowledge she has never watched anything mank edits to this day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m repeating myself I know but…. Nadia was all
over Stacey Solomon for ages and she hasn’t posted a comment on any of Stacey’s Instagram posts for a while. I’m convinced that they’ve fallen out as well.

Normally Nadia wouldn’t have been able to stop herself mentioning the latest pregnancy.
Is there anyone that likes working with her apart from Kaye?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m repeating myself I know but…. Nadia was all
over Stacey Solomon for ages and she hasn’t posted a comment on any of Stacey’s Instagram posts for a while. I’m convinced that they’ve fallen out as well.

Normally Nadia wouldn’t have been able to stop herself mentioning the latest pregnancy.
Is there anyone that likes working with her apart from Kaye?
Let's hope dippy Linda Robson does, otherwise Nadia Sawalha will have to deal with the lovely Julia and Linda finally speaking their truth in one year!
Linda Robson warns ex-pals she's 'coming for them' in explosive tell-all book | Daily Mail Online

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.