Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
leaves it out in the garden for the rats.
The rats have the best accomodation in London at the Sadderley's residence. Nice warm mattresses to nest in, semi-defrosted peas and meatballs dumped out for them and even the odd trachea to nibble on if they are feeling carnivoreous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It’s so annoying because they think they can serve up any old nonsense and still get likes
Can you imagine their conversations before the camera starts.

“Ahh this will do them, what do they know” and the cackles of them.
Him standing greasy on the sidelines 😩

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Highlights of the "cooking " show - those seen in Mark's mullet.
Lowlights - again those seen in the 80s mullet, Dinas disgusting eating and everything else.

Reactions: 10
It’s so annoying because they think they can serve up any old nonsense and still get likes
Can you imagine their conversations before the camera starts.

“Ahh this will do them, what do they know” and the cackles of them.
Him standing greasy on the sidelines 😩
I agree with you, we know how two-faced they are especially her. I think the subs stick with them because they really believe the Sadderleys are their friends because he has created this group where he mentions their names and talks directly to them but when the camera is off they are laughing at them and calling them names. The subs are quite happy to say they know them and the 'famous' Nadia Sawalha off Loose Women is a personal friend, know where they live and know pretty much everything about what goes on in their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I agree with you, we know how two-faced they are especially her. I think the subs stick with them because they really believe the Sadderleys are their friends because he has created this group where he mentions their names and talks directly to them but when the camera is off they are laughing at them and calling them names. The subs are quite happy to say they know them and the 'famous' Nadia Sawalha off Loose Women is a personal friend, know where they live and know pretty much everything about what goes on in their lives.
A tend going round atm, people tell someone a celeb they like has died for a reaction. 😳🙄 This sub believes she’s friends with Nadia

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
How the hell can they comment on the Harry interview this morning when they say they never watched it, they could have easily taped it and watched it after Happy Valley. They’ve always been such suck ups to the royal family, you can bet they did watch it, they’re just pretending they didn’t, Mads would definitely have wanted to watch it.

Reactions: 8
How the hell can they comment on the Harry interview this morning when they say they never watched it, they could have easily taped it and watched it after Happy Valley. They’ve always been such suck ups to the royal family, you can bet they did watch it, they’re just pretending they didn’t, Mads would definitely have wanted to watch it.
Nadia Sawalha claiming to have opted out of watching ITV's flagship interview is a complete 180 on what she said just four days ago. 😂😂😂
COFFEE MOANING Prince Harry MEMOIR LEAK! Physical FIGHTS with PRINCE WILLIAM & Other REVELATIONS - YouTube
Time stamp 27:06

Here she is on the defensive after wittering on about Harry and Meghan for 27 minutes (minus the time it took for her to objectify the poor woman who bothers to take care of her body, as we've discussed on here): "Listen, there's a few people on here saying you're reading theses stories and you're choosing to read these stories. That is my job. That is actually my job. I have to read everything. 🤥 Right, first of all I'm a Loose Woman. So, if I go into Loose Women and I don't know the stories of the day then, that's me not doing my job. And also, if I wasn't on telly just as a human being I believe in being across what's going. [sic]" Followed by yada yada yada about the joke that is Coffee Moaning.

She wasn't on LW last week, 🤞 they're done with her. To be fair, Nadia Sawalha was usually on at the end of the week and she'll probably be relieved to have that time to dedicate to the Curly Cooks of Croydon.

• Haha
Just so unhygienic 🤢 why does this family scratch, pick, touch, fluff non stop ?🤔🤔🤔
Well caught @Waffle3 - all those screen shots of the ‘hair touching’ Excellent 💕

Especially if she threatens to “throw myself out the window.” :sneaky:

Time stamp 4:30
Just before she says about ‘throwing herself out the window’ she lets slip she was at private school before ‘Italian conte 👐’, I thought she use to pretent she went to the local comprehensive ???
It’s nice having some of the Panel questioning parts of her story

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Haha! She admits that Betty and Teddy didn't think she'd get into stage school. No surprise really give how little talent she possesses. Italia Conti must have been desperate for fees to accept her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha! She admits that Betty and Teddy didn't think she'd get into stage school. No surprise really give how little talent she possesses. Italia Conti must have been desperate for fees to accept her.
she lasted less than a year

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Discuss !! 🤣🤣🤣 It’s about all that kinda of stuff 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Nadias days on Loose Women are getting lesser and lesser by the week!
Hooooray👍😘

Just my opinion but I genuinely believe Nadia Sawalha has been a bully behind the scenes on the show for a very long time. Nadia bullied Julia for decades in her home life, why would she stop being a bully in her worklife.

I think both panalists, presenters, support staff and producers etc have all faced some kind of bullying by Nadia Sawalha. Nadia thrives on drama and crisis. Although Kaye appears less domineering than Nadia when they are together. I see Kaye as a very confident and very assertive woman in her own right. I firmly believe Kaye has the potential to be complicit in Nadias bullying, strength in numbers! Defending her bullying of others rather than challenging it. They both are able to be very frank and cutting with their tongues and I feel very strongly they will have both gone too far at work, especially with new younger less experienced staff.

Both Nadia and Kaye disappeared off screen for a significant period of time together, both sacked maybe?

Whatever happened, they left together and some time later they returned together and now appear only together, like a daytime Punch and Judy. It's very peculiar?! Bullies often need a partner in crime, Nadia had Dina at home and has Kaye at work.

As we've said many times here, they are an odd match in terms of friends, but as a bully with an accomplice, I imagine they will be a force to be reckoned with?

I bet Nadia Sawalha has made many people cry at work! I also bet if their was an annonymous poll for Loose Women and ex Loose Women to fill in re the top two Loose Women bullies, Nadia and Kaye would top the list!

I also think itv would be vicariously liable for the actions of their two bullies. One day I hope someone has the courage to speak out and expose Nadia Sawalha for the bully I firmly believe she is!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Well caught @Waffle3 - all those screen shots of the ‘hair touching’ Excellent 💕

Just before she says about ‘throwing herself out the window’ she lets slip she was at private school before ‘Italian conte 👐’, I thought she use to pretent she went to the local comprehensive ???
It’s nice having some of the Panel questioning parts of her story
Kaye looks older in this clip than she does now! I’ve wondered for a while whether she’d been having some tweekments as she’s looking good at the moment and much younger and fitter than Nadia does.

Reactions: 12
Kaye looks older in this clip than she does now! I’ve wondered for a while whether she’d been having some tweekments as she’s looking good at the moment and much younger and fitter than Nadia does.
Kaye is filled to the gills, got quite a shock when I saw her recently.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.