Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m repeating myself I know but…. Nadia was all
over Stacey Solomon for ages and she hasn’t posted a comment on any of Stacey’s Instagram posts for a while. I’m convinced that they’ve fallen out as well.

Normally Nadia wouldn’t have been able to stop herself mentioning the latest pregnancy.
Is there anyone that likes working with her apart from Kaye?
I also find Lisa quite distant and we no longer hear about her “friend” Donna May… apart from Lee she remains in the imaginary friend world and strangely enough these imaginary friends are always texting her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she’s a high maintenance friend. She’d try the patience of a saint. No Donna May, very little of Lisa who I think prefers mark anyway for some bizarre reason.

Of course Lee will hang round because as a runner he will have ideas that she will help him up the ladder. And Dina seems to be there ALOT! I don’t think madam can hold on to good, life long friendships.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
COFFEE MOANING Harry SAYS His Words Taken Out Of CONTEXT & GOLDEN GLOBES Red Carpet PHOTOS & WINNERS - YouTube
Time stamp 35.35

In today's episode of All Black Men Look the Same, Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha pass comment on Rupaul's outfit at the Golden Globes. Mark has put up PHOTOS and everything. Clap for Mark everyone, he works soooo hard. :sneaky:

Not Ru Paul.jpg

It's a shame that neither of the showbiz / movie 'experts' realise they're wittering on about red carpet peacock and multiple Grammy and Tony Award winner, Billy Porter.

PityTheFool.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It's a shame that neither of the showbiz / movie 'experts' realise they're wittering on about red carpet peacock and multiple Grammy and Tony Award winner, Billy Porter
who- it has to be said- looks buggery the duck NOTHING like Rupaul. NOTHING.

I just watched they go on and on about him being rupaul, in such a self-satisfied, "expert" way,

narcissism, "unconscious bias" or a couple of virtue signalling wankers giving lip-service to admiring a "black". Who knows?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
rupaul is bald, either wears a suit or does full drag with a huge blonde (usually) wig, wears glasses, has a totally different face, has a totally different and very extreme version of a body type, and is a totally different presence to billy porter.

good spot @missmickey

someone needs to do an edit of that, and get it put out there so it goes viral.

I guess because Rupaul was big in the nineties that's probably the most up to date cultural reference for a man who thinks replicating big breakfast style chaos content constitutes cutting edge "television" (on the internet)

A sub picks them up on it.

However, the "apology" is so insincere, bullshitty, and makes no real acknowledgement of the mistake.......

also, what is this moment "HI EVERYBODY!!!!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
good spot @missmickey

someone needs to do an edit of that, and get it put out there so it goes viral.
Thanks afrozenpea but, personally I don't think anyone should give thirsty thirsty Nadia Sawalha and Mr Blue Tick on Instagram, Mark Adderley, the satisfaction of going viral. What I really want to hear going viral are choice excerpts from Julia Sawalha's autobiography, the audio book voiced by her beautiful self. :love:

Last edited:
What’s bizarre is the wanker thinks he’s good looking and cool when he’s the most embarrassing clown

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m surprised Donna May hasn’t retired with all the money she raked in with the overpriced cloth face masks and overpriced make up bags.
She always reminds me of Shirley off Eastenders.
Nittys relationships all seem to be a quest of how she can use someone for monetary gain, and in turn she attracts people who do the same with her.
I suppose in that “showbiz” environment they are all hyped up by their production teams etc into believing they are the cherry on the cake, always chasing the next assignment.

On CM today I just couldn’t believe she was confessing so soon after preaching all things Tim Spector and gut health only 2 days ago…She had a McDonald’s at 11.30pm last night after being out with Lee and Moodie 🤔 Nark said he was really good and didn’t have anything saying he’s sticking to his Joe Wicks healthy eating plan. Anyone catch his Dad dancing he posted on Insta last night? Utterly tragic 🤣 He’s so predictable and always does it whenever Nits goes out 🤢 So who is making him all this healthy food because he sure well won’t be making it himself 😡 Also I’ve noticed Moodie is definitely doing more stuff with Nits and just so happens to be chirping in the back ground on a few lives recently. Maybe she’s hoping it will get picked up by the DM or they will get Papped and it will lead to her getting more exposure. She’s definitely making herself more present recently.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I also find Lisa quite distant and we no longer hear about her “friend” Donna May… apart from Lee she remains in the imaginary friend world and strangely enough these imaginary friends are always texting her 🤣
Yes I can remember in the middle of a coffee moaning a few yrs ago she announced Denise (Welch) had just texted her and she LOVED Denise. I am not sure if that's still true I think Denise can be very cutting going by bits I have read..can't they all though Nadia included. I think if they didn't have such a variety of different "Loose Women" they would have run out of people who were willing to work with Nadia by now. They do seem to be side lining her though especially as she doesn't have another job (apart from you tube) while alot of others do.

Reactions: 11
Momma's spaghetti???
2 chicken roast, (no dount raw) with frozen veg (peas included obvs) Paxo stuffing straight out of the pack and not mixed with water, just sprinkled on the plate and lashings of thick bisto granules gravy

• Haha
2 chicken roast, (no dount raw) with frozen veg (peas included obvs) Paxo stuffing straight out of the pack and not mixed with water, just sprinkled on the plate and lashings of thick bisto granules gravy
plus roast potatoes so forked and scraped, she may as well have just done normal ones and thrown a packet of kwisps over the top

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes I can remember in the middle of a coffee moaning a few yrs ago she announced Denise (Welch) had just texted her and she LOVED Denise. I am not sure if that's still true I think Denise can be very cutting going by bits I have read..can't they all though Nadia included. I think if they didn't have such a variety of different "Loose Women" they would have run out of people who were willing to work with Nadia by now. They do seem to be side lining her though especially as she doesn't have another job (apart from you tube) while alot of others do.
She used to lick Denices arse in the hope that lazy moody got exposure because Denices son is was in band that was in the charts at the time I believe?

Is Dina buzzing gas?.. And moodies took up gurning like her father
Screenshot_20230112-121853.png
Screenshot_20230112-121826.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Julia has mentioned on her Instagram a number of times via hash tags that she’s writing her life story, and today Nadia mentions in her ADHD vlog that since receiving her ADHD diagnosis, she has been reflecting more often on how she’s treated others in the past and wonders whether this may have been due to ADHD. Could this be a sign that Nadia is a little concerned about what Julia might reveal? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The Nit said on L.Women today when she walked out of a job once she whipped off her jumper in the corridor. Of course she did, gets the tits out Nitty and get some attention. Also said when she has been nasty to someone she feels ugly and sad, that's because she is ugly and sad.

• Sick
The Nit said on L.Women today when she walked out of a job once she whipped off her jumper in the corridor. Of course she did, gets the tits out Nitty and get some attention. Also said when she has been nasty to someone she feels ugly and sad, that's because she is ugly and sad.
She must spend her life being ugly and sad in that case.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.