Cancer Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LE is off on one. Obviously been reading on here somewhere. It's all about links and ads. Shame she can't put her point across in a reasonable manner but has to rant and be aggressive.

Reactions: 7
Lizzy E is having a rant about money this morning - and also trying to validate the endless GFMs - but I also feel like she must have known she wasn’t going to be sitting their on full sickness pay for years and years…didn’t she!? Of course they will medically have to retire you at some point. You don’t get paid forever, whatever job you had. This day was always coming. To a certain extent, it could have been saved towards rather than blowing money on lip fillers and new cars and whatever else is not exactly important in the grand scheme of things. I’m feeling mean for not feeling sympathetic but we all have choices how to save and spend.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lizzy E is having a rant about money this morning - and also trying to validate the endless GFMs - but I also feel like she must have known she wasn’t going to be sitting their on full sickness pay for years and years…didn’t she!? Of course they will medically have to retire you at some point. You don’t get paid forever, whatever job you had. This day was always coming. To a certain extent, it could have been saved towards rather than blowing money on lip fillers and new cars and whatever else is not exactly important in the grand scheme of things. I’m feeling mean for not feeling sympathetic but we all have choices how to save and spend.
Her posts today seem really erratic. Almost felt a bit uncomfortable watching.

Reactions: 5
Her posts today seem really erratic. Almost felt a bit uncomfortable watching.
Erratic, aggressive, a bit embarrassing. These 'grammers have such a sense of entitlement, it confounds me. That's why Nicole Coopy stood out from the crowd so much.

Reactions: 11
What did LE do before having cancer. The sad fact of life we absolutely do not know what life has in store for us. So you must plan accordingly. Only half her mortgage is laid, presumably because the other half is in her partners name? And if he can still earn, then he should pay it? Also, I dont follow LE so it would be unkind of me to judge her health/ability to work, but like, if it's THAT dire, can she not get a small non demanding job SOMEWHERE? ANYWHERE? Cancer doesn't fully incapacitate everyone, and your average Joe will have no choice but to work. What makes her so special that she can't find a part time job? Yoi read stories of people having to go to work the same day they've had chemo, which breaks my bleeping heart. BTW Lizzie, no-one once said u deserve to suffer financially, I think people are fed up of funding a lifestyles for you that they cant afford for themselves hin

Seems like Rich has also been having a good old tattle read too!!!!!

What did LE do before having cancer. The sad fact of life we absolutely do not know what life has in store for us. So you must plan accordingly. Only half her mortgage is laid, presumably because the other half is in her partners name? And if he can still earn, then he should pay it? Also, I dont follow LE so it would be unkind of me to judge her health/ability to work, but like, if it's THAT dire, can she not get a small non demanding job SOMEWHERE? ANYWHERE? Cancer doesn't fully incapacitate everyone, and your average Joe will have no choice but to work. What makes her so special that she can't find a part time job? Yoi read stories of people having to go to work the same day they've had chemo, which breaks my bleeping heart. BTW Lizzie, no-one once said u deserve to suffer financially, I think people are fed up of funding a lifestyles for you that they cant afford for themselves hin
She worked in the police force in some capacity - not as a police officer but something admin based I believe. And yes, i don’t understand why she cant get a part time job, she’s physically capable and could easily do a few hours work a few days a week.

Reactions: 6
I feel like she was a police community support officer or something - but the fact remains no one gets paid for not going to work. Eventually they must call time. And she knew that would happen and has continued spending like she had a never ending wage coming in! And why couldn’t her husband get life insurance on the other half of the mortgage - I assume he has! So she is covered partly and he has a job. So I don’t really see what her issue is tbh. He won’t get nothing - he just won’t get a fully paid for house. She doesn’t like the fact she won’t have her salary coming in after 3 plus years and will have to cut back like everyone else it seems!

Reactions: 3
Oh and now bloody Stacey Heale is ranting about tattle….. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone clearly feels left out given I can't even remember the last time anyone properly mentioned her here.

Never seen anyone so obviously gagging for a thread here.

I truly doubt everyone's first step is to Google Stacey Heale and tattle to look at the 4, or so, comments she is briefly mentioned in on this site. The self importance of it.

• Haha
Seems like Rich has also been having a good old tattle read too!!!!!

She worked in the police force in some capacity - not as a police officer but something admin based I believe. And yes, i don’t understand why she cant get a part time job, she’s physically capable and could easily do a few hours work a few days a week.
Doesn't she run a small business?

Cancer is tit but so are other illnesses. My partners dad has been unable to work for years based on an illness and he barely gets anything in terms of support.

Unfortunately we all pay the price for our past selves oversights. No one expects to get cancer in their 30s but tit happens. I know since following this thread, I've put plans into place just in case. Luckily I don't have kids so have some form of disposable income but I will continue to put money away just in case.

Reactions: 5
SH cracks me up 😂 never known someone to bring up something so much that doesn’t impact them

I feel like she was a police community support officer or something - but the fact remains no one gets paid for not going to work. Eventually they must call time. And she knew that would happen and has continued spending like she had a never ending wage coming in! And why couldn’t her husband get life insurance on the other half of the mortgage - I assume he has! So she is covered partly and he has a job. So I don’t really see what her issue is tbh. He won’t get nothing - he just won’t get a fully paid for house. She doesn’t like the fact she won’t have her salary coming in after 3 plus years and will have to cut back like everyone else it seems!
Has she been being paid for the whole time?? NHS we get 6 months full pay, 6 months half pay, then cut off. A colleague of mine who decided to go ahead with a full double mastectomy after breast cancer (BRCA2 pos) was told, and I repeat "this mastectomy is optional, you will need to go thru sickness disciplinary if you need time off" when she cried about needing the job the afford her mortgage she was coldly told "taking out that mortgage was your lifestyle choice".... harsh but sadly true. Since becoming familiar with all these cancer infuncers I ran to get my life insurance in order. At least I owe them that

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think LE had a letter re the medical retirement and didn’t see this coming, hence the meltdown. They bought a new car just before Christmas, and the pedigree dog so I guess the thought of now not getting the wages in has sent her into a panic. I just cannot understand how she thought this would not happen? I know my job would never ever pay out for that length of time if I was too sick to go in. What planet is she on!?
She has her small business, must get maintenance for the eldest from the ex and Taylor has a job. And that’s on top of whatever money she’s been getting from the work she doesn’t go to. And all the ads and the GFM. Could be a lot bloody worse lady! I usually like her for the most part but this is so annoying! She’s had plenty coming in and hasn’t made any attempt to save for the day some of it finally stops…

She's splashed our posts all over her instagram feed. Fame at last, folks!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why are people making judgments about a strangers financial situation? If I was terminally ill I’d be buying things to make the most of my time too.

‘No one send me any screenshots about me from tattle’ 😂😂😂😂 awkward because there would be legit nothing to send. She’s such a narc 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.