Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is also super fit and exercises daily, tough exercise too
yes she goes to the david lloyd with a personal trainer, but the personal trainer actually pays her because she learns so much and is just in awe of her

We generally don't get to see nadia engage one on one with a man. Is it me or has she got the hots for this guy, and behaves in a way we never see her do with her own husband. although they are just out of shot, she is definitely shimmying and pulling her shoulders back in a way that shows off her boobs.

see 8:10 when he says "shits" for example!

see also 12:16 when he says "loose leafs". maybe the phrase makes her think of her labia.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm a very good cook, I write cookery books - that has to be the quote of the interview.
Sounds like she is having a mini orgasm at 1.01. So she did get the freebie kit then - what a waste. If they are all getting a kit that is £750 worth she has blagged. He must be making a fortune if he can afford to give that away. Plus the ad for his new book.
"Her Community" sounds like she has a commune.

I cut her out of the interview, couldn't bare to look at her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Mark was having a major jealousy strop, to think that she would find another man interesting or informative grinds his gears.
The professor looked beyond bewildered at times
I’m her videos she is constantly stuffing herself so I’m thinking this gut business will be all forgotten in a wee week or so.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The coffee he’s referring to is probably best quality a fiver a shot Columbian gear, not mellow birds powder talc 😊

Tim Spector is about a thousand years old, so there's no need to worry about jealousy. Lol
He’d be jealous of methuselah…….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mark was having a major jealousy strop, to think that she would find another man interesting or informative grinds his gears.
I’m her videos she is constantly stuffing herself so I’m thinking this gut business will be all forgotten in a wee week or so.
Like you say it will be a passing fad, as is everything else they (she) does. As I said earlier this is beyond them, they will even muck up the test..... If you want a look at what it is about here it is on youtube. If you read the reviews of his book the complaints are that the food is too expensive for the general public to afford. ZOE is the name of his company.

Reactions: 9
I always think in a relationship if someone's jealous it's because they are eyeing up others (in marks case male and females)..and he just automatically expects Nits to be doing it too

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve never seen Nadia look so happy as she was last night interviewing Tim Spector. She was positively flirting! I’ve watched part of it on IG but Mark said he would put it on their YouTube channel this morning and still hasn’t.

except she def has the hots for him. i have never seen her behave like this before.
I’ve just posted pretty much the same. She actually seemed happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is an Alex Belfield youtube, might be interesting to watch when I get the time as he was was quite scathing about her when he was talking about one of the LW clips.
He was quite scathing about most people either that or stalked them..

Reactions: 3
I’ve just posted pretty much the same. She actually seemed happy!
yes ,it's shocking. plus she addresses mank at the beginning of the video in her usual moanyway, so you have a complete contrast between that and her then happy and girly and light and shimmying and drawing attention to her breasts as she talks to tim.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Like you say it will be a passing fad, as is everything else they (she) does. As I said earlier this is beyond them, they will even muck up the test..... If you want a look at what it is about here it is on youtube. If you read the reviews of his book the complaints are that the food is too expensive for the general public to afford. ZOE is the name of his company.
this was a very good video. it's all a bit gillian mckeith but a bit more up in the gut. I bet nadia can't wait to poo on a stick for him. wonder if we'll get that in a vlog

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh they were really hilarious today on CM 🤣 I had a really good laugh 🤣 TS 34.30 onwards.
Some of their statements : ref. Saturday show “this series is 8 episodes and then we’ll have a little break” hmmm that will probably be the end of it 😏👎
“People say it should be on TV “🤣 “they also say that about the vlogs”🤣 who are these people??? 🤔 100 odd vulnerable subs ??? 🤔
“She couldn’t have put frozen peas on a plate and he couldn’t have demonstrated collapsing during today’s news if they were on TV”🤣
“Think of this channel as a very special TV station”🤣 “we “multigendre”” 🤣 bla-bla-bla “authentic content, reflection of interests and passions, trying to be of use, coming from the heart” … “even if a TV company came and said ( as if 🤣) we will do Curly cooks on TV she would refuse”😏

“BUT they have some big news later in the year about CM ??🤔 inadvertent news” “exciting news”

your guesses??

“The channel will keep on evolving, it’s a full time thing for them and Mark has so many ideas he wants to put on the channel”🤣 he can’t keep up on editing 2 or 3 vlogs/shows a week 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh they were really hilarious today on CM 🤣 I had a really good laugh 🤣 TS 34.30 onwards.
Some of their statements : ref. Saturday show “this series is 8 episodes and then we’ll have a little break” hmmm that will probably be the end of it 😏👎
“People say it should be on TV “🤣 “they also say that about the vlogs”🤣 who are these people??? 🤔 100 odd vulnerable subs ??? 🤔
“She couldn’t have put frozen peas on a plate and he couldn’t have demonstrated collapsing during today’s news if they were on TV”🤣
“Think of this channel as a very special TV station”🤣 “we “multigendre”” 🤣 bla-bla-bla “authentic content, reflection of interests and passions, trying to be of use, coming from the heart” … “even if a TV company came and said ( as if 🤣) we will do Curly cooks on TV she would refuse”😏

“BUT they have some big news later in the year about CM ??🤔 inadvertent news” “exciting news”

your guesses??

“The channel will keep on evolving, it’s a full time thing for them and Mark has so many ideas he wants to put on the channel”🤣 he can’t keep up on editing 2 or 3 vlogs/shows a week 🤣

What I don't understand is why they mess about with so many strands to their channel. I accept if you do a variety in theory you appeal to more people but all things have to be done well and regularly. It's better to do 4 things well than 8 badly. This is what I do hate about them the most they overpromise under deliver and in the process let vulnerable people down. Mark really does try to run before he can walk. I also think alot of the time he does what he wants to do rather than what the customers want. Do the subs even want alot of film reviews or advice on how to stay married from this pair of dysfunctional folk?

• Heart
I do find it quite funny that Dina instantly 'corrects' Nadia's pronunciation of 'Ikea' so that it's closer to the Swedish pronunciation. Dina's been to Sweden twice over the summer, don't you know?

It's bit like how the German brand Lidl is pronounced like 'Leedl' in Germany, which isn't how Dina pronounced it when begging for a follow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sweet Jesus, Nadia "I'm no good at numbers" Sawalha taking correction from Mark Adderley on the timeline of their relationship. 🤦‍♀️

HTSM (So Far) #103 Are MEN MORE Romantic than WOMEN! And Can MEN Fall in LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?! - YouTube
Time stamp 11:00

Mark Adderley is convinced Moodie was conceived in January. Isn't her birthday Christmas Day? 😂
No wonder Nadia considers herself a medical miracle , who can't stop banging on about growing two children if she experienced a 12 month pregnancy. And no wonder she didn't want to go anywhere near a hospital. It appears that when Nadia Sawalha spread her legs on Christmas Day there's a good chance a sea cow fell out of her unwashed lady garden. 😲

Button Beanie.jpg

The marine mammal manatee is also known as the sea cow. Their gestation period can last about 12 months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.