Nadia Sawalha #56 Sponging from the Paying Sheep, Married to an Unemployed Lazy Creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Loose women were talking about untidy houses today and they talked about nitty's. Jane said when she visited there was stuff everywhere, Christine said she once offered to go and tidy it up but nitty wouldn't let her. I think she would have got a big shock when she saw all the filth and grime everywhere and the mouse droppings under the sink. The shithole hasn't been cleaned properly for years:sick::sick:.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The Loose women were talking about untidy houses today and they talked about nitty's. Jane said when she visited there was stuff everywhere, Christine said she once offered to go and tidy it up but nitty wouldn't let her. I think she would have got a big shock when she saw all the filth and grime everywhere and the mouse droppings under the sink. The shithole hasn't been cleaned properly for years:sick::sick:.
When was it mentioned about moise droppings? He said on a podcast he saw a mouse outside but I have not heard about droppings! 😲😲😲 I wonder if they get in when they leave the back door ajar.

Reactions: 4
jane moore wrote a column in the sun about kaye adams on strictly today- total mutual back scratching society. I don't see why anyone would want to see her dance anything ever again. But heigho, must ring in- it's jane moore's friend- and i'd hate to break the sense of entitlement of any of loose women, whose whole lives seemed to based on pigging out on the freebies and sponsorships without grounds a weekly tv slot brings them. Still jane probably had a lot of space to fill- no doubt all the space she probably had left by not writing about fellow itv-ites holly and phil. lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I missed that bit as the phone rang but did hear Denise Welch say that she was the LW older woman body confidence example and she posed in her bikini to show older women it was ok. Then there was a pic of her at 50 posing nude for a mag which I must say was quite tasteful, unlike Nitty and her rip off Kardashian pics which she thinks are funny but are an embarassment to everyone except her and Walter Mitty and dirty Dina. The other topic was about kids using social media - there was voices of reason there. Wonder why they don't discuss these things when she is on.

jane moore wrote a column about kaye adams on strictly today- total mutual back scratching society.
She is on LW tomorrow aswell.

Reactions: 10
haha
mad manks referring to his eyebrows in his latest daft dancing
its almost like he is being a bit threatening
definitely been reading here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
can we now get a doctor's opinion on how dry or moist her pussy is? her vaginal weather would make michael fish's head spin.

also, considering all the schilling of hrt she has done, plus all her wellness boasting, it's really weird that her actual symptoms of what were being investigated and the potential cause are being swept under the carpet (and are only just being very abstractly mentioned at this point)

no instamileage in postmenopausal vaginal bleeding, I assume?

it's like with whatever her cholesterol readings are, and whether she is prediabetic, and what procedures she has had done, and other stuff that is skillfully edited out I'm sure......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I am so behind! What did she have checked out???
the inside of her womb with a camera. by a medical professinal I think. so there won't be a shakey video of it later on youtube entitled something "hilarious" with a royalty free track layered over the top to create a "mood". I wonder if foetal maddie did any grafffiti.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
the inside of her womb with a camera. by a medical professinal I think. so there won't be a shakey video of it later on youtube entitled something "hilarious" with a royalty free track layered over the top to create a "mood". I wonder if foetal maddie did any grafffiti.
"Shag 4 Ket" scribbled on the lining. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought she was going to do surrogacy for a Kardashian’s baby, when I saw that photo
because she thinks she’s almost related to them, she cry’s watching episode of the sisters, whilst ignoring her own sisters good advice.
Gormless

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.