Nadia Sawalha #56 Sponging from the Paying Sheep, Married to an Unemployed Lazy Creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

she gets her money out of her downstairs doesn't she......
The pic looks kind of fake like she’s fully dress in street clothes and just jumped in the bed for effect ? Why she’s all coy about showing her body with the sheet right up to her neck ?

Reactions: 12
The pic looks kind of fake like she’s fully dress in street clothes and just jumped in the bed for effect ? Why she’s all coy about showing her body with the sheet right up to her neck ?
When I clicked over to the second one I though there would be a 3rd pic with her with one of those green stockings running through her teeth with her foot up on the chair like a stripper.
Going to be all mememe on LW today.

Reactions: 9
#57 Dying channel directed by your unemployment man , taking money from the vunerable it's one big scam

Reactions: 13
LW : Did I miss Nadia’s old school pic or didn’t she show one ?

Reactions: 3
oh shes full of beans after her faux photo in her hospital bed
prancing around with Kaye getting her make up done

• Angry
She’s so jealous of the attention and exposure Kayes getting though strictly - putting in hard graft, learning a new skill, being open to feedback and building on confidence etc would be beyond her!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
oh god she gave the long listed Mank film a shout on LW acting as if she will be going to the Oscars
though she didnt say anything different that they said on the Cm about being shocked and pretending shes planning on what to wear

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
'Given the all clear'? That's a bit dramatic. There was nothing ever wrong.
True. she makes it sound like she had cancer and is now in remission- rather than a routine investigative procedure was performed based on symptoms.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
'Given the all clear'? That's a bit dramatic. There was nothing ever wrong.
Drama queen Nardia called the menopause a 'medical condition' on LW today. Ok, some women have a horrendous time but I know a lot who don't and sail through. It's a natural transition period in which some will need support from their GP, but many won't!
Listening to that silly cow you'd think it was a grave illness.
It was really irresponsible of her she's a silly cow, I hope no one took her ridiculous rant seriously 😟

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just shameless 😡 needing attention and trying to take it away from Kay😡
Any explanation offered for why the Nadia and Kay channel was suddenly deleted a few months back? Can’t see much of them together now that Manky Wanky has likely delisted/deleted most of what they had

The whole menopause money spinning movement,gravy train mentality is becoming beyond tiring.
Our own mothers came through all of this with hardly a mention of it, they just carried on. Now they will try to sell you every product and gadget under the sun. If I went on that testosterone stuff I’d end up like big Arnie Scheazanager….. they will tout all sorts if they thought it would send a few coins their way. I know for some women it’s the pits, but they should be mindful that there are celebrities and their agents waiting in the wings to blind you with science and promise you a remedy. Ps. I’m coming back as a man, they don’t know they’re living 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't know why Kaye puts up with her behaviour, it so blatant in what she is doing. She is nobodies friend at all. The Nadia and Kaye channel seemed to stop when her feckless husband decided to muscle in and take over, jealous or what. But what I find worse is her making more of her symptoms than necessary. Didn't she make a big deal of one of her 'friends' having stage 4 cancer a while ago and hijacked that for herself? She is one nasty, spiteful person.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Drama queen Nardia called the menopause a 'medical condition' on LW today. Ok, some wo
The whole menopause money spinning movement,gravy train mentality is becoming beyond tiring.
Our own mothers came through all of this with hardly a mention of it, they just carried on. Now they will try to sell you every product and gadget under the sun. If I went on that testosterone stuff I’d end up like big Arnie Scheazanager….. they will tout all sorts if they thought it would send a few coins their way. I know for some women it’s the pits, but they should be mindful that there are celebrities and their agents waiting in the wings to blind you with science and promise you a remedy. Ps. I’m coming back as a man, they don’t know they’re living 😊
Yes as a 40 something yr old woman in one way it's good to be prepared in another way people like Nadia can scare the heck out of you always talking about what the menopause is like. At least I guess every woman should know that if things are too bad there are options out there, although getting a doctor nowadays I guess isn't easy.. don't know haven't tried for yrs. On another topic their coffee moaning has the question "Why do we have bad days?" Eh because life isn't all rainbows and unicorns and the bad days make the good days seem even better. Mark didn't have a great upbringing but he now has his mum, 4 daughters and a wife who keeps a roof over his sorry head what has he to have bad days over ? I know, I know depression doesn't work like that but some people don't know how lucky they are. It's not a pity post but I have no family and am younger than Mark and because I am a bit on the odd side have to really work on my social skills on a daily basis to hold down a job and keep the few friends I have. Sorry I don't normally divulge too much on here but at times Mark winds me up!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.