Nadia Sawalha #56 Sponging from the Paying Sheep, Married to an Unemployed Lazy Creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
why does he do this silly nonsense = does he not realise he looks a right plonker
he is morphing into his grandma with his curled highlights and bleached brows - just needs a couple of hair rollers in his fringe and he would be ready for a part in coronation street
I was shocked when I saw a picture of nanny Thelma how much Mark did look like her!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What would be your distinction between having
A) mental health problems ( which frankly is very common in today’s society)
B) Suffering mental illness?

Everyone will have a different opinion on this
In my experience having a mental illness is when you are unaware of the predicament you are in and cannot verbalise it. ie such illnesses like schizophrenia.
When he is wheeled out on LW it always seems to be in order to get people to go to his YouTube channel if they are experiencing mental health problems
I do not see how the chaos on there would help anyone, let alone someone who is vulnerable.

Reactions: 9
He’s conscious of his wonky teeth and thinks the dyed hair is a distraction. He’s such a fool

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She's never been consistent about how moist her orifices are since taking hrt, has she? I'm sure she said she didn't suffer from vaginal dryness during menopause, and that in addition hrt had cleared up all her symptoms (of which that was one she didn't have). She'll still claim to have a saharan downstairs to schill a product though, won't she. Put money in; bullshit comes out.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
And here we go for the third time this week and it’s only Tuesday 😡 y ah yeah we do CM every day from Monday to Saturday when we feel like it 😡

Julia posts this and 3h later the gruesome twosome post their fake “fou rire”🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
And here we go for the third time this week and it’s only Tuesday 😡 y ah yeah we do CM every day from Monday to Saturday when we feel like it 😡

Julia posts this and 3h later the gruesome twosome post their fake “fou rire”🤣

Stuck in traffic from his dusty toy cupboard to the kitchen 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone seen the vlog N&M’s fav editing sub has done?
Came up on my suggestions earlier.
Cringy 😣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can you share?
I’d rather not post a direct link on here.
It’s posted by S.E…

It’s a total attempt at copying N&M:
Fake laughing
Clothes on the floor
Strange man eating
Pointless car journey
Ridiculously loud music overlaying almost inaudible talking.

Weird 🤯

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
How can she be so thick not to see that she’s married to a total waster who lives off her earnings and where her earning capacity dries up she will have nothing unless she kicks him out to work. All he’s interested in is hanging off her . I’d go insane around such a wimp, dirty filthy one at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“Mark, my rather brilliant husband has actually taken notes”🤣🤣🤣 yep the nearly phd is reviewing Married at first sight 🤣🤣🤣
Timestamp 14 secs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
He is repulsive. He has no redeeming features at all. He's a nasty, dirty, lazy, wastrel.

Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion: Nadia Sawalha #57 Losing Subs Day By Day, Buying Their Membership Is The Only Way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.