Nadia Sawalha #56 Sponging from the Paying Sheep, Married to an Unemployed Lazy Creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New graphics ! but still no live in 3 weeks ! Get your priorities right Mark Adderley 👋 he just cannot commit 🙄 too much work 🤣 2 big/important meetings these past 2 weeks 🤣 wish we could all have that luxury 🤔
Made a mistake with the text too, it should be Members' Live, not just Members Live.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New graphics ! but still no live in 3 weeks ! Get your priorities right Mark Adderley 👋 he just cannot commit 🙄 too much work 🤣 2 big/important meetings these past 2 weeks 🤣 wish we could all have that luxury 🤔
He did one with Nanny Di 9 days ago but that’s such a cope out, no one wants to see him and Nanny Di FFS!
4C6FBB13-B8B8-4E25-B145-FC8E821AA796.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does Mark still take his fashion inspiration from Robbie Williams circa year 2000?
Those boot leg distressed jeans and graphic t’s went out with square wheels
The dancing is getting worse, it’s painful, is it a ploy to be in with a shout to be the wild card at next years strictly?
Can’t see Kaye giving him a reference, he’s too ‘hot’ to handle …..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Hi fellow Tattlers, I’ve had a good three weeks (I think) off from the madness and shenanigans off the SA’s. I had gotten to the point of thinking I’d give them another try but it’s absolutely impossible when they tell so many fibs and continuously play mind games.

I am still checking in here daily though because it’s always good for a giggle/damn right loud laughing because you guys always pick them up on things.

Reactions: 15
But mank has so cleverly layered over some godfather soundtrack sounding music! The nuance! the genius!
Sadly for Mark Adderley, not genius enough to convince me to sit through it after reading Hopscotch's review.

Meanwhile…nearly half of the 30 minute, over 3 months old HomeTime they’ve just posted is an extended, excruciating advertisement for SkyTV (13 minutes) + for the gym where she is a “brand ambassador” (1.5 minutes) + Dina & Nittya pitifully trying to get Aldi and Lidl to hire them as brand ambassadors (2 minutes), which will never happen so long as Dina refers to their products as “ripoffs” of other brands. Other highlights: while I’m all for an 88 year old man doing what he wants at that stage of life, perhaps his daughters shouldn’t be buying cardiac patient/diabetic Papa cigars, Aero bars and limoncello for Father’s Day. Cut to Nittya bragging about paying an arm and a leg for a car to bring her friends into Central London. Nittya then says she ate too much after not having eaten for 2 days even though the vlog just showed her stuffing her gob less than two days prior.

Reactions: 10
Meanwhile…nearly half of the 30 minute, over 3 months old HomeTime they’ve just posted is an extended, excruciating advertisement for SkyTV (13 minutes) + for the gym where she is a “brand ambassador” (1.5 minutes) + Dina & Nittya pitifully trying to get Aldi and Lidl to hire them as brand ambassadors (2 minutes), which will never happen so long as Dina refers to their products as “ripoffs” of other brands. Other highlights: while I’m all for an 88 year old man doing what he wants at that stage of life, perhaps his daughters shouldn’t be buying cardiac patient/diabetic Papa cigars, Aero bars and limoncello for Father’s Day. Cut to Nittya bragging about paying an arm and a leg for a car to bring her friends into Central London. Nittya then says she ate too much after not having eaten for 2 days even though the vlog just showed her stuffing her gob less than two days prior.
I wish Mark Adderley would release the Director's Cut of what could have been a vintage episode of HomeTime. Remember, he had such an epic sulk on Father's Day (ref vlog posted below, 11:00 - 12:45) that Nurse Ratched conceived an entire 'podcast' in order to address this? Just imagine the viewing figures if they released footage of one of Britain's leading mental helf experts having a full-blown crisis, surrounded by all three generations of the Sawalha and Adderley family! (Although, it's impossible for Nadim to be with his youngest daughter on Father's Day. :()
SkyTV would have been over the moon! Sounds like Mark did some serious editing in order to reduce events to the borefest Hopscotch has described above. :sneaky:

I found this moment esp telling, Time Stamp 24:15
How To Stay Married (So Far) #97 - Married Life ONE YEAR on SINCE Mark's Bi Polar Diagnosis - YouTube

Mark confesses to his self-absorbed overthinking: "What am I? What is me? What am I? Am I me when I'm up? Am I me when I'm down? Am I me when I'm happy and dancing and silly? " And on and on - I've grown :sleep::sleep: with transcribing.
Nadia Sawalha: "I'm going to be honest." Let's face it, she'd been gearing up to this for nearly a week and the row they had had that morning about Mark's 'workalohism' would have given her the push she needed. If you watch the very beginning, you'll see that he has no idea what the content will be, whereas Nadia is itching for him to hit the record button...
Mark Adderley, sinking his head into his hands: "Oh God, I hate it when she says that." 🤡
And then the bombshell from Nadia: "You have nothing spiritual going on." 😂 😂 😂

I find it interesting that even in speaking this 'truth', Nadia Sawalha can barely make eye contact and has to keep massaging his fragile little ego in between every other sentence, so she doesn't have to suffer his spiteful, defensive tongue. Imagine if she suggested he engage in 'regular' gainful employment? I think we all know how that one ends. :(

I know the swindling Swadderleys despise the Conservative government but it appears that in the midst of the current sh*tshower they might just have the answer to Mark Adderley's existential crisis ...
Help finding work - Help for Households

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I wish Mark Adderley would release the Director's Cut of what could have been a vintage episode of HomeTime. Remember, he had such an epic sulk on Father's Day (ref vlog posted below, 11:00 - 12:45) that Nurse Ratched conceived an entire 'podcast' in order to address this? Just imagine the viewing figures if they released footage of one of Britain's leading mental helf experts having a full-blown crisis, surrounded by all three generations of the Sawalha and Adderley family! (Although, it's impossible for Nadim to be with his youngest daughter on Father's Day. :()
SkyTV would have been over the moon! Sounds like Mark did some serious editing in order to reduce events to the borefest Hopscotch has described above. :sneaky:

I found this moment esp telling, Time Stamp 24:15
How To Stay Married (So Far) #97 - Married Life ONE YEAR on SINCE Mark's Bi Polar Diagnosis - YouTube

Mark confesses to his self-absorbed overthinking: "What am I? What is me? What am I? Am I me when I'm up? Am I me when I'm down? Am I me when I'm happy and dancing and silly? " And on and on - I've grown :sleep::sleep: with transcribing.
Nadia Sawalha: "I'm going to be honest." Let's face it, she'd been gearing up to this for nearly a week and the row they had had that morning about Mark's 'workalohism' would have given her the push she needed. If you watch the very beginning, you'll see that he has no idea what the content will be, whereas Nadia is itching for him to hit the record button...
Mark Adderley, sinking his head into his hands: "Oh God, I hate it when she says that." 🤡
And then the bombshell from Nadia: "You have nothing spiritual going on." 😂 😂 😂

I find it interesting that even in speaking this 'truth', Nadia Sawalha can barely make eye contact and has to keep massaging his fragile little ego in between every other sentence, so she doesn't have to suffer his spiteful, defensive tongue. Imagine if she suggested he engage in 'regular' gainful employment? I think we all know how that one ends. :(

I know the swindling Swadderleys despise the Conservative government but it appears that in the midst of the current sh*tshower they might just have the answer to Mark Adderley's existential crisis ...
Help finding work - Help for Households
Nice connecting of the dots here, @missmickey ! And “spiritual” here is Nittya’s codeword for “therapy.” He isn’t going to therapy. Manky claims to be taking a counseling course and doesn’t have a job (watching and talking about movies isn’t a proper job), but isn’t spending any of his copious amounts of free time with a therapist. Perhaps if he did so he could learn some proper tools and coping mechanisms to deal with his alleged anxiety/panic attacks.

Reactions: 8
Nice connecting of the dots here, @missmickey ! And “spiritual” here is Nittya’s codeword for “therapy.” He isn’t going to therapy. Manky claims to be taking a counseling course and doesn’t have a job (watching and talking about movies isn’t a proper job), but isn’t spending any of his copious amounts of free time with a therapist. Perhaps if he did so he could learn some proper tools and coping mechanisms to deal with his alleged anxiety/panic attacks
Yeah, but at least he is still doing his Joe Wicks, allegedly. I haven't noticed any progression lately. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody Hometime #32 Remember that yoga retreat they went on together? This is just before they left. Nads bought Mark something to wear for yoga and before you can say this is a bit, Nads got him budgie smugglers from ASOS. One was leopard print and the other was white with some colours, I can't go into detail as they are just FUG. He tries them on over his shorts and we see a glimpse of Kiki leaving the room. Mark attempts to do a downward dog and what is supposed to be warrior pose. He looks like the Henckels knives logo. There is a debate on whether these are actually men's bottoms as Mark says there is an Always pad in them. I have Maddie screaming DAD! DAD! in my ears. He does a 3 legged dog pose and farts.

Mark is wearing a hard hat. I think another bit is coming up. "Nads! I had to take evasive action. That was enormous babe!" Nads says she has a very good gut. First they do fart jokes, now poop. Greeaaat. Mark is downstairs sans hat and sans dignity. He tells viewers that he is not looking forward to the retreat. Colour me surprised! :rolleyes: He says he is "really kinda shitting myself about yoga." Again with the :poop:. "Three hours a day!" Yes, I am concerned about others in the class being exposed to you and Nads for that long. Mark says he can barely bend down to tie up his laces. Awww. Goes on about all the logging in and tests to enter Spain and how he hasn't left the country for 2 years, like he was only one in lockdown. He says this yoga retreat is for "you guys" with his finger pointing towards the camera. "I'm taking one for the team." 👉 He's such a brave whittle soldier. "I'm hoping you find this entertaining. What? Two bourgeois saddos making asses of themselves overseas? Yeah, that has NTAs written all over it. He is wearing a black t-shirt that says "Trouble loves me." 🤮 Even Chi Chi can't be arsed to respond to him.

Oh look! It's a segment on them choosing a carry-on bag. This looks so exciting. 😐 Mark holds up a knapsac of sorts in his man tit tip. Nadia leaves the room and shouts something. Nadia is getting her tape measure. They don't want anything in the hold because of "dramas." Nadia says that BA says they can take one on that is 56 cm and one that is 40 cm. Mark starts moving the phone to him, to her, to him to her. 🎼 I whip my phone back and forth, I whip my phone back and forth 😵 This part needs a warning. Some footage contains crap direction that may induce nausea. Nadia says it's not good enough. Discussion of what to take with Maddie banging a chocolate orange in the kitchen. Shorts and t-shirts. Nadia goes on to say it will be 40 degrees, humidity "its like India over there," except it's Spain. More argy bargy about what to take, whilst loud noises come from the kitchen. Looking at other bags in the hovel. God this boring ! They are upstairs and they are getting hysterical now with their annoying yelling at each other. Now they are laughing and this is beyond tedious. For what seems to be the 10th time, Nadia has to explain to Mark the 2 bag limit; one is 40 cm for under the seat, one is 56 cm in the overhead. Mark passes gas again. Hysterics over measurements and the camera is jumping around like The House of Pain. The walk-in looks relatively tidy and that is saying something. Nadia goes rooting around in closet and pulls out an ice skate.

So Mark's choices are a pink or Peanuts knapsack. It looks like Mark got a new laptop, as he puts it into the Peanuts bag. Ten minutes on looking for a bag. Nadia zaps Mark with the bug zapper. "That's for payback! And do you know what that payback's for? For all that stuff I told you not to put in the vlog of me as Kim Kardashian that you did!" It was satisfying seeing her zap him. Time 24:30 and I have watched it 4x now. :p Apparently people were DMing Nads about what he put in the vlog. :ROFLMAO: She says everytime he does it, there is going to be a time when she zaps him again. She does it again at 24:57. :ROFLMAO: "That bleeping hurts!" He tells her to stop flashing her anus. :cautious: Next is Nadia executing her demented bag jiggling her flesh dance with a Pringles can. She shoves her gob full of Pringles, broken pieces surround her like the detritus of her life, whilst Chi Chi eats the crumbs.

Nadia has packed. Mark is now tucking into his salad. Mark worried about being the sweatiest of them all in Spain. He is worried about soaking a yoga mat. He is such a drip. 🚰 Nadia says she doesn't want to be near him in the yoga room, as he is too embarassing and the farting. She is just discovering this now? How long have they been together? Mark says it was for the crowd. Yes for the all the 12-year-old fans of his. He says he can control it. We get a nice view of Nadia's hairline. "Is it really ginger?" Nads didn't have her usual colour, she used one she found in the bottom of the drawer. Mark hits Nadia in the face with the camera and laughs that stupid laugh of his. Cut to Nads packing Mark's crap. She even ironed his boxers. "Wow this is really interesting for everyone" says Mark. Well, seeing Nads getting all domesticated is more interesting than the previous 25 mins. Mark, wearing a Worship Coffee tee, says it is all nice of her but the last time she packed his thing, he had not socks. I dunno, check for socks maybe?

It's the night before they leave and Mark shows off his packed bag, as Nadia shaves the dogs. Chi chi wants snacks. Mark looks at the dog hair on Nadia's lap and asks if that is from her nuun, however that is supposed to be spelt. Toffee shook her head as Nadia was shaving her face. Aren't you supposed to use scissors, not clippers on the face? Why not take them to a professional? Why am I asking! As always, these two leave us with more questions than answers and so the next Hometime will be their yoga retreat I guess. Laters!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.