Nadia Sawalha #56 Sponging from the Paying Sheep, Married to an Unemployed Lazy Creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Telly Fanatic for our new title.

What has been going on with our soap dodging duo? A yoga retreat in Spain, a trip to Margate, a trip to Greece and this past week a trip to St. Ives. Come on now, as the loyal sheep say, they deserve it for all their hard work. Yeah, it's hard work avoiding doing CM and lives that are promised, but then don't happen.

Nadia and the girls got ridiculous lashes, most likely at a discount, but still enough to feed a small family for 2 weeks. Nadia got her hair done and is available to do Deidre Barlow cosplay at the next Corrie convention. Not to be left behind, Mark got an early 2000s special with horrendous highlights.

Maddie is at it again with the public bog selfies and molesting her breasts for her fans. Also released another droning song to assault the ears.

Carry on kids!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Laugh out loud new title thanks to all involved. 🤣
Makes me laugh louder when I think of the look on Mankys spoilt brat face when he sees it... Hi Mark 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@Telly Fanatic love your title and gave me a giggle first thing.

🧵 new thread and buckle those seat belts 🧵let’s see what rollercoaster 🎢 of emotions Mark can find this month. Won’t be long before he can bulk his vlogs out with loft goings on and the Christmas 🎄 village etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
wonder if a, there will be a nnss this week, and b, if she will she find another punnet of blueberries in her fridge she has to do a recipe with cos she hasn't bothered to get in the ingredients for a proper recipe? she's stucka kwumble on top, and slopped them in pastry, what else can you do with the same cinnamon spiced idiotically easy blueberry pie fillin?

if after all the recent failures to delivered paid for content, subs aren't emailing themichellepenny for refunds god help them. of course you would think nadia mank and themichellepenny would realise how much they have underdelivered and arranged refunds themselves; except one should not expect people in this life to act morally or ethically...

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Looks like she has dog tit on her show ..won't make any difference traipsing it into that dump anyway would the smell even get noticed ?
Screenshot_20220820-171336.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
There are far too many adverts on their content now. There was 6 adverts on the Margate Vlog, pure greedy. They don't realise that the viewer will just click off and watch something else. 😡

• Angry
Waffle is that ⬇ an old Instagram and didn’t the tattlers find out he had been buying subscribers and bots and some how the Utube plaque disappeared, Thanks for reminding us how arrogant they were and still are there
Reminder of the narcs giving themselves yet again a self congratulatory round of applause ! 🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 8
We're in Hove for a few days. Popped into Poundland, where my partner pointed multiple copies of these out.
1661016432293.png

Interesting to see that as far as the LW producers are concerned, motherhood is Nadia Sawalha's USP. It's a shame that Stacey and Judi are vocally opposed to her lax approach that's resulted in at least one unchallenged wannabe Only Fans 'content creator', to date. Kaye's working so hard to distance herself from Nadia Sawalha before Strictly begins that she's borrowed a pair of Ian's trainers to speed her on her way.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We're in Hove for a few days. Popped into Poundland, where my partner pointed multiple copies of these out.
View attachment 1514375
Interesting to see that as far as the LW producers are concerned, motherhood is Nadia Sawalha's USP. It's a shame that Stacey and Judi are vocally opposed to her lax approach that's resulted in at least one unchallenged wannabe Only Fans 'content creator', to date. Kaye's working so hard to distance herself from Nadia Sawalha before Strictly begins that she's borrowed a pair of Ian's trainers to speed her on her way.
£3!!! I know Poundland go over their one pound mark for high value goods but nothing is high value about that load of tosh. It obviously didn't work because after that she went vegan and now she's doing "intermittent fasting" and looks as large as ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder how his other two daughters feel about Nittya posting this and Manky resharing it….and with all the large holiday homes Nittya has booked why are there no signs of the other two daughters joining?

E54EEB58-8C41-4FFC-96D5-F0154ADCB1CA.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
£3!!! I know Poundland go over their one pound mark for high value goods but nothing is high value about that load of tosh. It obviously didn't work because after that she went vegan and now she's doing "intermittent fasting" and looks as large as ever.
We said that by the next time we're down here, they'll have to slash the prices if they ever want to sell anything else. There are more than 20 copies of each book! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder how his other two daughters feel about Nittya posting this and Manky resharing it….and with all the large holiday homes Nittya has booked why are there no signs of the other two daughters joining?

View attachment 1514440
She used to call his other daughters her step daughters and talk about them often. Now she never mentions them but nor does he and he is their actual father! I heard her say the other day "Maddie, our eldest" . I thought she may be your eldest but she is not Manky's eldest! Manky's nuggets have fathered FOUR children, not two.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Waffle is that ⬇ an old Instagram and didn’t the tattlers find out he had been buying subscribers and bots and some how the Utube plaque disappeared, Thanks for reminding us how arrogant they were and still are there
Reminder of the narcs giving themselves yet again a self congratulatory round of applause ! 🤮
@Ireckon indeed! It was on old one ! Just a refresher 😏 as they do not change ! Mark Adderley is the director, the camera team and the editing team 🙄 glad he is taking all the merit for the 💩 he puts out 😏😂 👏👏👏

View attachment 1514440
What does he look like 🤢 those t shirts with lady necklines, those oversized pants on his short legs, those horrendous sandals he wears … just 🤮
But let’s not forget he is bubbly, silly, funny and makes his family laugh 🤣 his words not mine 🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
where on earth does he get those dreadful cargo shorts from, they are awful but so is he is

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1514440
I bet if they asked the other 2 girls if they wanted to holiday with them they would probably get a 2 word answer. ;) Can't imagine they would want to spend any of their time off with this scruffy lot no matter how upmarket the holiday home. They must have seen all of the SM rubbish they all post and know what kind of company they will be keeping.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I bet if they asked the other 2 girls if they wanted to holiday with them they would probably get a 2 word answer. ;) Can't imagine they would want to spend any of their time off with this scruffy lot no matter how upmarket the holiday home. They must have seen all of the SM rubbish they all post and know what kind of company they will be keeping.
the thing is both the other girls are based in bristol? so a short trip really from carbis bay. never seem to catch up with them though, do they

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.