Nadia Sawalha #56 Sponging from the Paying Sheep, Married to an Unemployed Lazy Creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was it mentioned about moise droppings? He said on a podcast he saw a mouse outside but I have not heard about droppings! 😲😲😲 I wonder if they get in when they leave the back door ajar.
There’s a vlog where they are cleaning under the stairs in the teens room and everything’s covered in mouse droppings.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Yes as a 40 something yr old woman in one way it's good to be prepared in another way people like Nadia can scare the heck out of you always talking about what the menopause is like. At least I guess every woman should know that if things are too bad there are options out there, although getting a doctor nowadays I guess isn't easy.. don't know haven't tried for yrs. On another topic their coffee moaning has the question "Why do we have bad days?" Eh because life isn't all rainbows and unicorns and the bad days make the good days seem even better. Mark didn't have a great upbringing but he now has his mum, 4 daughters and a wife who keeps a roof over his sorry head what has he to have bad days over ? I know, I know depression doesn't work like that but some people don't know how lucky they are. It's not a pity post but I have no family and am younger than Mark and because I am a bit on the odd side have to really work on my social skills on a daily basis to hold down a job and keep the few friends I have. Sorry I don't normally divulge too much on here but at times Mark winds me up!
Listening to all these so called Celebs talking about the Menopause you would think that every woman in the world is going to feel the end of the world is coming when they get to "middle age". It does annoy me as a well more than middle aged woman I never had any of the symptoms they talk about and neither have any of my friends. I sometimes wonder if they are trying to outdo each other with their bragging. Yes I know some women don't have a good Menopause but I just wish they would stop with their endless so called advice and discussions.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Listening to all these so called Celebs talking about the Menopause you would think that every woman in the world is going to feel the end of the world is coming when they get to "middle age". It does annoy me as a well more than middle aged woman I never had any of the symptoms they talk about and neither have any of my friends. I sometimes wonder if they are trying to outdo each other with their bragging. Yes I know some women don't have a good Menopause but I just wish they would stop with their endless so called advice and discussions.
I have not been through menopause yet but I agree. There is a difference between raising awareness and saturating people for virtue signalling and content filler.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There’s a vlog where they are cleaning under the stairs in the teens room and everything’s covered in mouse droppings.
Kiki could hear scratching under the floorboards in her room. Manky's solution to get rid of the mice he climbs a ladder and blocks a hole on the outside wall and does nothing about the problem under the floorboards. They also had mouse droppings when she got cleaning products out of the cupboard under the sink in the kitchen, then there was the rat problem in the garden. I don't know how they sleep at night in that house with all the vermin running around.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The hypocrisy of these is unbelievable. She was lick arsing Chloe Madeley today after ridiculing her dad, Richard, repeatedly on their channel. I DM Chloe and she thanked me. I hate bullies.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Kiki could hear scratching under the floorboards in her room. Manky's solution to get rid of the mice he climbs a ladder and blocks a hole on the outside wall and does nothing about the problem under the floorboards. They also had mouse droppings when she got cleaning products out of the cupboard under the sink in the kitchen, then there was the rat problem in the garden. I don't know how they sleep at night in that house with all the vermin running around.
If someone could please provide a link to these vlogs or specific Vlog names, it would make my weekend. 🙌

If someone could please provide a link to these vlogs or specific Vlog names, it would make my weekend. 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I seem to recall that Mark made mention of Maddie having a cat to deal with the mice, as Kiki could hear them scratching throuigh the walls. This was a couple of months ago.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I've said it before but goodness knows how us wimmin, past, present, far and wide "survived " that natural bodily occurrence of the menopause before Davina,Andrea,Nadia et al were around to "guide" us through it 🙄🙄🤑. Their help usually consisting of wall to wall, self promoting, scaremongering with the underlying message that its hell and we should ALL be on HRT. 😡

@frozenpea you never fail to make me laugh.
@Wood79 spot on

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've said it before but goodness knows how us wimmin, past, present, far and wide "survived " that natural bodily occurrence of the menopause before Davina,Andrea,Nadia et al were around to "guide" us through it 🙄🙄🤑. Their help usually consisting of wall to wall, self promoting, scaremongering with the underlying message that its hell and we should ALL be on HRT. 😡

@Wood79 spot on
Not everyone responds to HRT as well, but Nitty makes out like she was the one who invented it.

Davina McCall seems to be using it to reinvent herself as a menopause ambassador.

I seem to recall that Mark made mention of Maddie having a cat to deal with the mice, as Kiki could hear them scratching throuigh the walls. This was a couple of months ago.
Howcome we never see the cat?? Very secretive. Yes, mice do scratch through walls and also chew wires, they can stop plug sockets from working. Who knows what is living under Nitty's floordrobe.

Reactions: 9
Coffee Moaning-The Saturday Papers. How are you all? I can say I am glad to see the back of September. Yay October and as of the 2nd, Mercury Retrograde ends! I have a day off and I am checking out these 2 clowns 🤡 .

What on earth? It looks like Mark has been dipping into Nadia's brow pencils. Missus has her hair damp as per. Mark tells us they are up early doing all of this for CM. Oh the sacrifices they make for their fans. "It's so hot! Do you like my jumper? Mark bought me this." It's her Peanuts black and white number. She gives us a flash, as it is a white sweater, but she put it on inside out so it is black. We don't need to see your flesh Nads. Mark claims he hasn't see her flesh in 2 weeks. Lucky Mark! "What is wrong with you? Oh shut-up, you're so embarassing!" Good mornings. The thing is, the reason they are rushing right? Well they are doing filming with Lisa today for the Vlog up at Elstree and it is Kaye's second night at Strictly. She will be doing the Charleston and she is nervous. "She's got to do kicks and everything, she's got to do jumps." I don't recall jumps doing the Charleston. "She says she is wearing double Tena Ladies." Wow. How delightful. Mark says Kaye is sexy and he has seen more flesh from her than Nads. Yeah, yeah, you did that one already, change the record. Nadia tells him to knock it off, as people will start saying things and he says "Like what?" Tracey says she is laughing already and Nadia says she "ain't bleeping laughing, he's annoying me." Happy birthday to Rebecca. First massive argument over him singing Happy Birthday, that they do it at the end and that Rebecca might like to hear her sing as well.

First story is on the uprising in Iran and a woman was arrested for eating breakfast in public without her hijab. "Oooh, it sends chills through me, the morality police." Mark says it's like the Handmaid's Tale. Umm. Mark can't believe that most of the morality police are women. Mark "Noooo?" Nadia "YES!" (Storytime, a friend of my family who is Muslim from the Middle East, well his friend went with his wife to Saudi. They were walking along and all of the sudden some guy comes out from behind a pillar and starts whacking him with a stick, yelling at him "Cover your wife!, Cover your wife!" She was wearing an abaya, but when she walked the fabric lifted so slightly, that it was showing the bottom of her ankle. Yeah, really. Nuts. :rolleyes:) Mark mentions the Arab Spring and how Libya was carnage and turned into a medieval system. I think Western powers can shoulder the blame for that shitshow quite frankly.

Second story is the Moors Murders. I know all about this one, what with my mum being from Oop North and it freaking her out as a kid. An amateur investigator, Russell Edwards, was with some archeologists up on the moor, they hit a pocket and a smell hit him. They believe it is Keith Bennett's body. Here we go with Mark and his vague reporting style, "was it one of his parents who died not know where he had been." FFS! Yeah, it was his poor mum you asswipe. :mad: He mentions the hoo-ha over the Dahlmer thingy on Netflix, blah blah. If this is Keith, all I can say is congratulations to Mr. Edwards, as he was able to do something that no law enforcement agency was able to do.

Molly Russell case, "an act of self-harm whilst suffering depression and the negative effects of online content" said the inquest. Nadia says the father's words made her cry and Mark says "Oh don't." Talk of it sending shockwaves through Silicon Valley "as it should." Nadia goes on about algorithms and the like. Apparently the crap she was looking at, the psychiatrist on the inquest was kept awake at night from looking at them. :oops: Meta said this crap is safe. Uh-oh, Mark is on his soapbox kids. He starts talking about trolls and negative people Ahem! and free speech. Believes in free speech as a cornerstone of Western society, but there needs to be controls. I dunno, I am of 2 minds on this. Are these tech giants neglient when it comes to content being promoted to vulnerable people, yes. At the same time, where the hell are the parents? I get it, they can see stuff on their friend's phones, but where are the discussions about this crap being fed to them? Life was better in the 80s, let me go get my Werther's. Of course, their two are so brilliant, they just block Tik Toks that are sent to them. Nothing said about the risque posing their 15yo does though. Someone from the Daily Fail posed as a teen and TikTok sent them suicide posts. So Loose Women had Soma Sara of Everyone's Invited on and she has a book out on the whole social media bs. Nadia calls it "absoooluuutelly terr-if-fy-ing." They should use that as a book blurb. :sneaky: Mark and Nadia would support the social media giants "overstepping" to weasel people out. If someone has committed a crime they do have access to IPS addys. Bitching about Mark and Nadia and their stupidity isn't a crime, SO SUCK ON THAT ONE MARK! :p

Another delightful story, the young woman killed by a wardrobe in Liverpool. Nadia asks if he has any cheery one. Oh no, the only person who can be negative is Manky Mark. "THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL STOORRYYY!!" says Nadia. She mistook the wardrobe for a toilet door, fell and crushed here. Did you know that Mark filmed at the Adelphi Hotel? Well he did and now you know too! Talk of furniture being attached to walls and how they had a couple fall on Kiki. You know, it is wonder their children made it past their 3 birthdays.

Mary Jane, marijuana, jazz cigarettes, pot, grass, "CANNABIS as bad as crack and should be a class A drug" says police chiefs. Great. I don't smoke it, but we haven't gone to hell due to marijuana legalization. Talk about gangs and rise in psychosis and depression in children. Mark says medicine and recreation stuff that is legalized he doesn't have a problem with, it's that stuff on the streets. Nadia believes it can be a power medicine.

You know that Blonde film, based on the Carol Joyce Oates novel, it got rave reviews at Venice. Well, it's getting a backlash. These two have seen it and are going to give their review of the film later. Mark says it has troubled him and doesn't know how he feels about it yet. Nadia says she struggled with the morality of it. I junked my Netflix a while back, so who knows when I will see it. Nadia has a problem with taking real life people and making it a work of fiction "Maddie believed every single word of it." Do they not have a disclaimer on the film to say it is based on a work of fiction, inspired by real people? If not, that is irresponsible, but then so is The Crown. I think the actress is too thin to play Marilyn. :cautious: They say the film is "incredibly traumatic." Now I am intrigued goddamit! In the article it said that the film glorified or minimized the significance of abortion. Nadia said no. "Why would somebody think that?" Nadia says if you have trauma or guilt around termination, it's a tough watch, "but it is exquisite for me, every single frame."

Nadia has somthink to say, she is getting all tearful now. Hannah, the one with cancer who has had it 3x, 18 rounds of chemo, sepsis, radiation 30x. She has a secondary cancer now, stage IV in her liver. :( Nads found out that a friend is running a marathon for her tomorrow, raising funds for her to share experiences with her daughter. If you want to donate, send a message, there is a link.

Philip Scofield got da boot from We Buy Any Car 🤭 and 75,000 people signed the petition to boot Phil and Holly from This Morning. I heard the stories that they are scared and stressed out by the whole situation. Boo bloody hoo, I'm sure you have your millions to cry into. Graham Norton said he was offered to jump the queue, but thought he would "get it in the neck" if he did. Smart move. Nadia says Phil might have just left. Doubt it. Beckham feud how boring. They made up the end. Happy birthday to Rebecca and Angela. Welcome to Alexis. There will be a NNSS live, but Nadia says she doesn't know when, as she might be hungover from Strictly tonight. They got new cards! Mark shows us a pic from a paper regarding the whole Fern and Vickery with the new gf who was her bestie. The pic is of Fern very zaftig with the headline "PUDDING ON A BRAVE FACE." 😲 That is really low. Mark says the title is absolute awful and Nadia thought "we were over that sort of tit." Pub given warning has punters are too happy. Nadia is off to get ready, so we are left with Mark 🤢. Mark says "Am I a miserable git that when people laugh too excessively nothing is that funny." If you mean like when you have those manic spurts where you laugh like a hyena on amphetamines over the most ridiculous things, then yes, yes I do.

LIst time: A house is not a home without plants, a bookshelf filled with books, artwork on the walls, the kids feeling settled, sofa being set up properly, fridge full of food, TV set up, family photos, feeling safe locally and sleeping in your own bed. I guess 3/10 isn't bad for the Sadderleys. Nadia wanders in to say her family. Reitred police woman becomes a stripper. She is following her dream to be stripper. She probably will earn more being a peeler. :p Lidl has to melt down their faux Lindt bunnies. Mark has always found the Lindt bunny annoying. Really? He is such an annoying prick. "I might walk past it and shake it to hear the bell." Of course. Jelly Babies make Mark sick and also hates Bounty. One in 10 Brits have dumped a partner over bad bathroom habits, like not flushing and weeing on the seat. :sick: Who does that? Mark let's us know that he always puts the seat down and the one time he doesn't Nadia flips. Mark shows us a pic of a seagull close-up. Mark finds them scary, but they have a lot of personality, unlike him. Strictly's Adams Family with the heads of Kaye, Tony and Jayde superimposed really poorly on an Addam's Family photo. Happy birthday to Lee Durant's mum. Last bit that is right up Mark's alley, giving the finger reduces pain. It gives him an opportunity to flip the bird to us all. If you are so inclined, flicking the V also helps as does swearing. Wait a second, I saw something with Stephen Fry and someone else who doesn't swear and it was found that people who don't swear have a higher pain threshold. What a load. This study had people put their hand in icy water and then give a middle finger under water and their pain reduced. Probably has more to do with movement adrenaline than anything else. Mark pronounced Michigan Mitchigan. He is telling us to flick our fingers. The Scum had a free Panini sticker album. Just as he mentions the marathon link, he cuts himself off. Here you go Mark! 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Coffee Moaning-The Saturday Papers. How are you all? I can say I am glad to see the back of September. Yay October and as of the 2nd, Mercury Retrograde ends! I have a day off and I am checking out these 2 clowns 🤡 .

What on earth? It looks like Mark has been dipping into Nadia's brow pencils. Missus has her hair damp as per. Mark tells us they are up early doing all of this for CM. Oh the sacrifices they make for their fans. "It's so hot! Do you like my jumper? Mark bought me this." It's her Peanuts black and white number. She gives us a flash, as it is a white sweater, but she put it on inside out so it is black. We don't need to see your flesh Nads. Mark claims he hasn't see her flesh in 2 weeks. Lucky Mark! "What is wrong with you? Oh shut-up, you're so embarassing!" Good mornings. The thing is, the reason they are rushing right? Well they are doing filming with Lisa today for the Vlog up at Elstree and it is Kaye's second night at Strictly. She will be doing the Charleston and she is nervous. "She's got to do kicks and everything, she's got to do jumps." I don't recall jumps doing the Charleston. "She says she is wearing double Tena Ladies." Wow. How delightful. Mark says Kaye is sexy and he has seen more flesh from her than Nads. Yeah, yeah, you did that one already, change the record. Nadia tells him to knock it off, as people will start saying things and he says "Like what?" Tracey says she is laughing already and Nadia says she "ain't bleeping laughing, he's annoying me." Happy birthday to Rebecca. First massive argument over him singing Happy Birthday, that they do it at the end and that Rebecca might like to hear her sing as well.

First story is on the uprising in Iran and a woman was arrested for eating breakfast in public without her hijab. "Oooh, it sends chills through me, the morality police." Mark says it's like the Handmaid's Tale. Umm. Mark can't believe that most of the morality police are women. Mark "Noooo?" Nadia "YES!" (Storytime, a friend of my family who is Muslim from the Middle East, well his friend went with his wife to Saudi. They were walking along and all of the sudden some guy comes out from behind a pillar and starts whacking him with a stick, yelling at him "Cover your wife!, Cover your wife!" She was wearing an abaya, but when she walked the fabric lifted so slightly, that it was showing the bottom of her ankle. Yeah, really. Nuts. :rolleyes:) Mark mentions the Arab Spring and how Libya was carnage and turned into a medieval system. I think Western powers can shoulder the blame for that shitshow quite frankly.

Second story is the Moors Murders. I know all about this one, what with my mum being from Oop North and it freaking her out as a kid. An amateur investigator, Russell Edwards, was with some archeologists up on the moor, they hit a pocket and a smell hit him. They believe it is Keith Bennett's body. Here we go with Mark and his vague reporting style, "was it one of his parents who died not know where he had been." FFS! Yeah, it was his poor mum you asswipe. :mad: He mentions the hoo-ha over the Dahlmer thingy on Netflix, blah blah. If this is Keith, all I can say is congratulations to Mr. Edwards, as he was able to do something that no law enforcement agency was able to do.

Molly Russell case, "an act of self-harm whilst suffering depression and the negative effects of online content" said the inquest. Nadia says the father's words made her cry and Mark says "Oh don't." Talk of it sending shockwaves through Silicon Valley "as it should." Nadia goes on about algorithms and the like. Apparently the crap she was looking at, the psychiatrist on the inquest was kept awake at night from looking at them. :oops: Meta said this crap is safe. Uh-oh, Mark is on his soapbox kids. He starts talking about trolls and negative people Ahem! and free speech. Believes in free speech as a cornerstone of Western society, but there needs to be controls. I dunno, I am of 2 minds on this. Are these tech giants neglient when it comes to content being promoted to vulnerable people, yes. At the same time, where the hell are the parents? I get it, they can see stuff on their friend's phones, but where are the discussions about this crap being fed to them? Life was better in the 80s, let me go get my Werther's. Of course, their two are so brilliant, they just block Tik Toks that are sent to them. Nothing said about the risque posing their 15yo does though. Someone from the Daily Fail posed as a teen and TikTok sent them suicide posts. So Loose Women had Soma Sara of Everyone's Invited on and she has a book out on the whole social media bs. Nadia calls it "absoooluuutelly terr-if-fy-ing." They should use that as a book blurb. :sneaky: Mark and Nadia would support the social media giants "overstepping" to weasel people out. If someone has committed a crime they do have access to IPS addys. Bitching about Mark and Nadia and their stupidity isn't a crime, SO SUCK ON THAT ONE MARK! :p

Another delightful story, the young woman killed by a wardrobe in Liverpool. Nadia asks if he has any cheery one. Oh no, the only person who can be negative is Manky Mark. "THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL STOORRYYY!!" says Nadia. She mistook the wardrobe for a toilet door, fell and crushed here. Did you know that Mark filmed at the Adelphi Hotel? Well he did and now you know too! Talk of furniture being attached to walls and how they had a couple fall on Kiki. You know, it is wonder their children made it past their 3 birthdays.

Mary Jane, marijuana, jazz cigarettes, pot, grass, "CANNABIS as bad as crack and should be a class A drug" says police chiefs. Great. I don't smoke it, but we haven't gone to hell due to marijuana legalization. Talk about gangs and rise in psychosis and depression in children. Mark says medicine and recreation stuff that is legalized he doesn't have a problem with, it's that stuff on the streets. Nadia believes it can be a power medicine.

You know that Blonde film, based on the Carol Joyce Oates novel, it got rave reviews at Venice. Well, it's getting a backlash. These two have seen it and are going to give their review of the film later. Mark says it has troubled him and doesn't know how he feels about it yet. Nadia says she struggled with the morality of it. I junked my Netflix a while back, so who knows when I will see it. Nadia has a problem with taking real life people and making it a work of fiction "Maddie believed every single word of it." Do they not have a disclaimer on the film to say it is based on a work of fiction, inspired by real people? If not, that is irresponsible, but then so is The Crown. I think the actress is too thin to play Marilyn. :cautious: They say the film is "incredibly traumatic." Now I am intrigued goddamit! In the article it said that the film glorified or minimized the significance of abortion. Nadia said no. "Why would somebody think that?" Nadia says if you have trauma or guilt around termination, it's a tough watch, "but it is exquisite for me, every single frame."

Nadia has somthink to say, she is getting all tearful now. Hannah, the one with cancer who has had it 3x, 18 rounds of chemo, sepsis, radiation 30x. She has a secondary cancer now, stage IV in her liver. :( Nads found out that a friend is running a marathon for her tomorrow, raising funds for her to share experiences with her daughter. If you want to donate, send a message, there is a link.

Philip Scofield got da boot from We Buy Any Car 🤭 and 75,000 people signed the petition to boot Phil and Holly from This Morning. I heard the stories that they are scared and stressed out by the whole situation. Boo bloody hoo, I'm sure you have your millions to cry into. Graham Norton said he was offered to jump the queue, but thought he would "get it in the neck" if he did. Smart move. Nadia says Phil might have just left. Doubt it. Beckham feud how boring. They made up the end. Happy birthday to Rebecca and Angela. Welcome to Alexis. There will be a NNSS live, but Nadia says she doesn't know when, as she might be hungover from Strictly tonight. They got new cards! Mark shows us a pic from a paper regarding the whole Fern and Vickery with the new gf who was her bestie. The pic is of Fern very zaftig with the headline "PUDDING ON A BRAVE FACE." 😲 That is really low. Mark says the title is absolute awful and Nadia thought "we were over that sort of tit." Pub given warning has punters are too happy. Nadia is off to get ready, so we are left with Mark 🤢. Mark says "Am I a miserable git that when people laugh too excessively nothing is that funny." If you mean like when you have those manic spurts where you laugh like a hyena on amphetamines over the most ridiculous things, then yes, yes I do.

LIst time: A house is not a home without plants, a bookshelf filled with books, artwork on the walls, the kids feeling settled, sofa being set up properly, fridge full of food, TV set up, family photos, feeling safe locally and sleeping in your own bed. I guess 3/10 isn't bad for the Sadderleys. Nadia wanders in to say her family. Reitred police woman becomes a stripper. She is following her dream to be stripper. She probably will earn more being a peeler. :p Lidl has to melt down their faux Lindt bunnies. Mark has always found the Lindt bunny annoying. Really? He is such an annoying prick. "I might walk past it and shake it to hear the bell." Of course. Jelly Babies make Mark sick and also hates Bounty. One in 10 Brits have dumped a partner over bad bathroom habits, like not flushing and weeing on the seat. :sick: Who does that? Mark let's us know that he always puts the seat down and the one time he doesn't Nadia flips. Mark shows us a pic of a seagull close-up. Mark finds them scary, but they have a lot of personality, unlike him. Strictly's Adams Family with the heads of Kaye, Tony and Jayde superimposed really poorly on an Addam's Family photo. Happy birthday to Lee Durant's mum. Last bit that is right up Mark's alley, giving the finger reduces pain. It gives him an opportunity to flip the bird to us all. If you are so inclined, flicking the V also helps as does swearing. Wait a second, I saw something with Stephen Fry and someone else who doesn't swear and it was found that people who don't swear have a higher pain threshold. What a load. This study had people put their hand in icy water and then give a middle finger under water and their pain reduced. Probably has more to do with movement adrenaline than anything else. Mark pronounced Michigan Mitchigan. He is telling us to flick our fingers. The Scum had a free Panini sticker album. Just as he mentions the marathon link, he cuts himself off. Here you go Mark! 🖕
You deserve a medal for sitting through all that crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It will be rats with all the dog tit and overflowing bins, they leave the doors open the house will be overrun with them the stinking ugly throws on the soiled ancient sofas have never seen a wash the whole house just makes me itch ...look at this filthy pink towel getting used as a door curtain 🤮
Screenshot_20221001-082100.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just been catching up with a few LW programs and I cannot believe how condescending Nadia is to her fellow panelists. She always makes out she is a woman's woman but she really isn't. You can see that she hates it when any of the other girls gets any attention, she is right in there to point out the negatives.

The way she was also negative about King Charles' coin image. She seems to forget that he is 70+ and that is how he looks whether that be good or bad. She overpowers every single program and makes it about her everytime and it is becoming so boring.

I love the fact they all think she is a dirty messy cow but it is like water off a ducks back to her, she has no pride in anything she does..... including her terrible cooking.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

@Wood79 spot on
I couldn’t have HRT but I don’t think I’ve turned into a wizerned old witch yet? Haha 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
oh she's in the audience again at strictly, thats why she's buttering up to Kaye so much, wants to be seen every week - she's with Lee

• Angry
Reactions: 17
oh she's in the audience again at strictly, thats why she's buttering up to Kaye so much, wants to be seen every week - she's with Lee
They were probably both there just to drool over Matt Goss in his white trousers rather than rooting for Kaye.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The big baby will be sat with mummy he will have went to the corner shop for his treats and will be filming Di in the famous filthy grey bottoms.Nadia can't take him anywhere like that imagine him sat like a plum in the audience and the small talk would be awkward what if someone asked him what he did for work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.