Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the newly updated HT. It was cringeworthy 🫣😨😱 another 20 mins + of Nitwit showing to much of her flabby flesh for a KK montage 🥱 and MA being a total perv 🤢 so what’s new 🥱
Then it disappeared and this message popped up 🤔🤔 hmmmm I believe she saw something she did not like!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I just watched the newly updated HT. It was cringeworthy 🫣😨😱 another 20 mins + of Nitwit showing to much of her flabby flesh for a KK montage 🥱 and MA being a total perv 🤢 so what’s new 🥱
Then it disappeared and this message popped up 🤔🤔 hmmmm I believe she saw something she did not like!
you might be tell us what was edited out......

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did you all see the gift off AG for Lisa?
yes, very vera duckworth. would have gone lovely over the sitting room bar, above some printed cocktail glasses with umbrellas in them.

tbh ashley is being used......... they show next to no private moments now- it's all contrived (gfh and the kk spoofs and the sky ads and bits of art (no actual footage of them in margate we see)- which is virtually all their vlogs consist of now- so they are compromising ashley's privacy for content instead of their own. not that he probably doesn't love it. he's a real part of their lives, he really is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ashley is always on the cadge on his shite FB site and tbh it only costs about £20 on Amazon, I wonder if they have ever seen his face as they would run a bloody mile if he wasn't a sub the guy is a creepy ugly weirdo

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So they threw out a load of shite content before they went away and no cm since? It’s beyond a joke now.

Reactions: 12
That HT vlog was ridiculous! at first he tells her he has the Amber Herd case to report on then we see him perving behind the door listening to Nadia and her sister's conversation . The guy is one creep and she needs to keep her clobber on. As for Ashley the Aderleys have let him get to close that they now struggle to shut him down.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Lee another nonentity Nadia collected on the way . You have to laugh at him passing the house and garden off as a great location to be in to start the day . We have seen the hovel the Aderleys live in and the slim infested tub he now sits in . Hot tub covers are often overlooked in the cleaning process but have just as many bacteria on them as the hot tub surface. As steam rises and hits the cover it condenses and fall back into the water; taking the bacteria from the cover with it! Enjoy 😉

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The HT vlog just goes to show how much time they have on their hands.

Nadia’s feet were absolutely ingrained in dirt and yet says I have a cab coming in 45 minutes, dread to think where she was going without bothering to shower and wash her feet first. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
The HT vlog just goes to show how much time they have on their hands.

Nadia’s feet were absolutely ingrained in dirt and yet says I have a cab coming in 45 minutes, dread to think where she was going without bothering to shower and wash her feet first. 🤢
Their personal hygiene is on par with their hovel.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Did the lazy wanker just compare himself to Johnny Depp😂😂😂 the man is delusional!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Last night Lee was promoting a gig he’s doing in Sale on Friday night. Can’t believe he’s going to go all that way and then come back again to look after their dogs. Dina has been in Sweden so I wonder if she’ll be back in time to look after them. Unless they are back by then 😳

LW : discussing should you shame people for flying ( while Nadia’s flown off to CRETE haha😆
View attachment 1447546
This is the 3rd time Nitts has flown this year and it’s only July 😳! They all preach but they’re all hypocrites 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Did the lazy wanker just compare himself to Johnny Depp😂😂😂 the man is delusional!
Quite. Manky started off the vlog soliciting sympathy because he’d only been getting 4 hours of sleep and was so so busy…what we be busy doing? Watching his idol Johnny Depp, pretending to be a legal expert, going to a museum to see the dead animal exhibit (again), and perving over his wife and sister, the pathetic man’s Kardashians…

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What an hole.
Most of us are too busy, don't care,just get on with it,have bigger things to worry about or are just grateful to have bodies that work and are wise enough to know that the state of our thighs are nobodies business but our own and dress accordingly .
Had to laugh at the sentence containing the words Maddie and innocence to do with bodies 🙄.
Never known such a self absorbed ,vain bunch!
Why is she always going on about her body all the time? She is so self absorbed and she needs to realise how lucky she is to be healthy and can lead a normal life. There are millions who would be grateful to have a fully working body no matter what shape.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Busy doing what? The vlogs are evidence the man has nothing to do all day. He was like a dirty sweaty peeping Tom in that vlog.
And she looked as she could do with a long soak in dettol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.