Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Diabetes UK response regarding Nadia working with them:

"We appreciate that some of the recipes on Nadia’s YouTube channel are high in salt, sugar and fat. Our dietary position is that people with diabetes should be supported to eat healthily, and to make choices that work for them. We do feel this should include – as with anyone – the occasional treat.

Nadia’s work with us is to help promote our One Million Step Challenge, and to highlight the importance of physical activity for healthy lifestyles. She’s not producing recipes for us, and our relationship with Nadia won’t include promoting or endorsing any of the food content she produces in her broader work"

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Hometime/Margate Vacay part 2: I know you are just so excited for this drop. Nadia is up in the morning, curtains open, the place is deserted and she wants to go to a cafe for breakfast. Mentions some Greek food in a pub situation. Mark sounds like he is still in bed. Mark tells us how he slept so deeply and then about the tower bell waking him at 7 a.m. and bitches about someone playing "the most atrocious drum and bass." Yeah, it's hard being you isn't it Marky Warky. Oh joy, he gets all philosopical on us about quiet beach towns. Instead of appreciating the quiet, he goes on about "it's both ghostly and a bit battered and faded." :rolleyes: "It's like you can heard all the absent voices of children playing." Oh shut up. He then tells us that places like his nan's and Blackpool give him the creeps. He really is insufferable. Did you know Tracey Emin represented the clock tower in a lot of her art work? Now you know.

The screen wipe goes and just when you think we are going to have Nadia bounding around excited to fill her gob at the cafe, no-it's more of Mark's babbling about what he sees out the window. It's 3 mins in and I am already sick of this shit. He is picking out the spots, the tractors combing the beach. "Faded glory, faded charm." God give me strength. "So, did you say we were going to drink lots of coffee" says Mark giving us the creepy look and show of his 18th century looking teeth. More babbling, this time about his favourite coffee cups. They venture out and Mark mentions that his reminds him of his flat in Bristol as they walk out front. Nadia says yeah and Mark yells owww for some apparent reason. MAAARRRk. Nadia tells us about the Real Housewives of Dubai episode she watched, whilst walking along with her shabby bra strap showing. One of the women is in the pool with her kids. She had a surprise for them, 1200 quid large ice cubes to cool the pool. That show is so obnoxiously obscene. Mark wants to see Tracey Emin's cocktail. Nadia says he is proud of himself saying the word cock, like a 9yo who can't stop playing with his penis. :sick: Oh no, she is dancing in the street. "It's a Jubilee Clock Tower" says Mark and Nadia says to stop talking to the viewers as if they were 4. Nadia prefers The Flamingo as it reminds her of America. Then there is a voice yelling SHIT, SHIT, SHIT! The look on Nadia's face! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Yes, random person with issues, this vlog is SHIT, SHIT, SHIT.

Oh look, Mark finds a lamp post with a fish that looks the same as the ones on the South Bank. "Must be from the same Victorian manufacturer." Nadia mentions his ability to noticing things and how as a child he must have been so sweet-natured noticing things all the time. "Yeah and everybody ignored me and just tolerated me because I just went on and on." I know exactly how they feel. Nadia mentions his mum is a noticer to which Mark says "she was noticing her own things back then." Altogether now AWW, POOR MARK. :cautious: They are at the beach now. Mark says it lacks the kind for wildness of Cornwall. Probably because, Cornwall isn't set up as a pleasure beach, duh. Mark tells Nads to be careful as she nearly stumbled on a snoozing dude. No really, she was at least 6 feet away from him, drama queen. Mark then says the guy on the beach reminds him of the times he got so drunk he passed out and woke-up on the beach. Nadia says that is so tacky. Slow mos of Nadia on the beach. More walking on the beach and Mark says "Hey Nads! Cockles! Everything starts with cock here." Nadia tells him to stop. Yes, please stop. STOP TALKING. Off to the tidal pool. Sign saying boating. Did you know Mark is a stickler for regs? He is like his granddad. Unless it has to do with COVID rules, am I right?

Talk of rockpooling and Nadia declaring "we need more of this in our life." This meaning getting outside and well they certaing have made up for it this summer haven't they dear readers? Oh here we go. "I want to be by the sea, I want to live by the sea so badly." Wah, wah, wah. If I want to be by the sea, I have to take a plane or driving a few days. We have huge lakes though. Back to their bullshit. Beach shots with music and Nadia making faces. Oh look, a seagull. Walk about the olde towne. Oh a ye olde comice booke shoppe. Cake shoppe with Corpse Bride theme cake. "Oh don't, I miss the kids" says Mark. What in the co-dependent shit is that comment? "Oh this is the Morrisson's where the prostitutes and drug dealers acosted me last time." The Tudor House and Nads says they have been in there where they saw stuff about the pies. Nice shot of Audi covered in bird droppings. Finally in a cafe, shot of Nadia was stupid expression on her face with her coffee. "It's the vibiest place" says Nadia. WTH does that mean? A guy gets his guitar out and Mark says he finds that cringe and he gets sweaty arm pit, like we care. Doesn't like being serenaded. :rolleyes: Nadia peers into an Italian restaurant and says Dina would love this place and is it vegan? They go looking for the shop where Karl Marx stayed. An Egyptian restaurant that Nadia says smells exactly like being back in Jordan. Nadia poses beside a cushion in a window with the word BUM printed on it. Oh wow! A present that exemplifies Mark. :LOL: Mark says the vintage clothing story suits Nadia, Madame Popoff. They are looking for the shop with the coffee cups.

Opposite the lido now and they are in some place that make perfume out of seaweed. Nadia eats a free sample of micro rocket she got from the shop and burns her mouth on it. Views of the derelict lido. Nadia says she can feel Tracey in Margate and how she spent time in rejuvenating Margate and wonders if that comes from the trauma of the place. Goes on to tell us about how she was passed around by pedophile rings and how seedy Margate was. Lovely. Shared space it says on the pavement and Nadia tells us "Now this is a shared space and I want everyone to feel as included..." Shared as in pedestrians and bikes. An older gentleman rides by in a mobility scooter, tricked out to look like Pee Herman's bike. Mark says he wants to be like him when he is older. No chance bud. The Waste Land pub and Mark goes on about Pete Doherty. Did you know T.S. Eliot wrote The Waste Land in a sea shelter in Margate? They didn't tell us that when we studied it in grade 11 English. You learn something new every day. Woo! Axe throwing at the Margate Leisure Centre. Nadia whispers something about going in there and throwing an axe at Mark. 🤭 Mark warns us that his inner Peter Doherty is coming out, wants to eat 16 burgers and open a place there. What about the heroin?

So Margate is a place that has some shabby bits and hipster frou frou places. Nadia tells us that as we well know she wants to live by the sea. Really? 😮 She thinks about Margate, but doesn't really get the feel of the sea, because get this according to Mark, THERE IS NO SEA. 🤯 Wait a second. There is a beach and there is water/sea, what is he on about? She gets it from Brighton, Hove and Camber Sands, "When I go away to the seaside, I don't need fancy restaurants, I want the log fire, loads of walks and just to chill...I want to go back to a simpler life." Mark says it is visual in Margate, as if that makes any sense. I think he means it ain't picturesque. Mark says there are a couple of people behind them who look like they are going to the axe throwing and still look like they want to throw axes and off they hurry. It's 12 noon and Nadia has got in 9500 steps. Mark says he has only done 8500. He does smaller steps now. Mark points out the Morrison's parking lot where he was approached by 5 prostitutes ALLEGEDLY. In another corner, druggies and Nadia says she came out of that parking lot traumatized. "Oh those poor women" says Nads. Off to another coffee place. "Look how beautiful, that is a Macchiato." Mark is making stupid faces, pursed lips and squinted eyes. Off to the Tracey Emin exhibition. Shots of them in deep contemplation. 🤭

"Well guys, did that deliver, or did that deliver? There's a raaaaaw experiential kind of errrwwgh." Always so very articulate is Mark. More blah blah about Tracey Emin's work. Nads says it made her cry. Off to eat again at the George and Heart. It is also "really vibey." 😒 Mark likes the bottles that remind him of pirate ships (I think he means ships in a bottle) and Nadia wants a backed camembert with house chutney and flatbread, "then I might have a burger." 😱 Picture of said meal, Mark is having the burger. Desserat is sticky toffee pudding and Nads is having the lemon posset, which Mark compares to sick. What a douchebag he is. She takes the first bite and it looks like her teeth are sensitive. More stupid face making as Mark drenches his pudding with cream. Ewww PDA ALERT!

It's half past 2, more than 10,000 steps, the place is now heaving. Then they are now saying they are going out again. Nadia has changed from her striped tee to the black camisole top with the fluffy sweater and Mark? Still wearing what he wore earlier, that t-shirt with the coffee cups on it. They pass the dodgy Morrisons for a 3rd time. They bailed on the restaurant because of a huge hen party, so off to the wine store. Various shots of the day montage and that delightful pic of the bird shit Audi, Mark snorting his coffee with a cookie straw. You didn't miss much.

• Haha
  • Heart

Itsnotmyname

View attachment 1494661
Don’t they just… 🤣🪓🪓
Why do people constantly think that they deserve a break. They are a very privileged family. The only person that does any work is Nadia and that is not exactly hard work chatting for a living when she is Queen gobshite. A chauffeured car picks her up and returns her 2 mornings a week, which effectively amounts to 1 working day per week!

None of the other members of her family do a scrap of work including her almost 20 year old daughter who hasn't worked a day in her life and her lazy bone idol husband who feels hard done by editing Vlogs that are months old. He has made one short film in the 3 or 4 years that we have been following them on YouTube. Wow!!!

These subs are absolutely crazy in how they perceive them. I can't wait for all her special subs turning up with AG to the first Loose Women audience. She will be mortified when she sees them all together in real life!

• Heart
  • Haha

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Congratulations on your sobriety @Herbert2005! I can't even begin to imagine the struggle of addiction and to be able triumph against it...WOW.

Regarding Mark, I always felt that he was more of a gets wasted on the weekend type of dickhead. I know Nanny Di has had addiction issues, so he would have a 50% chance of being an addict himself. I can never get my head around the fact that alcohol is kept in that house. He got caught drunk driving only because the missus has got him whipped and he stupidly drove back to London, when he should have put his foot down with her. Co-dependent BS with those two.
Bless ya!

I think you could be right.
He glorifies his drinking days which i find really strange for him to be doing after all this time. Unlike him, my drinking was done alone, at home. It was the worst time of my life and i don't even want to think about it let alone regale all of the wonderful times i had because there weren't any. It was shit.
And don't even get me started on him celebrating his sober birthday. I do know the year i stopped, but unless i could be arsed to get up in my loft and try to find my diary from that year, i haven't a bleedin' clue.

He was frogmarched to The Priory and on release has spent the best part of 20 years locked up in the house. She's got a childminder who can no longer get bladdered and shag his way around the West End and he's got someone that pays the bills. The End.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Albionwarrior

I'm fuming!I sent them a comment yesterday commenting on the terrible WIFI they have been using this week bearing in mind they have spent 5 minutes every morning flogging the channel to newbies and I pointed out anyone new tuning in will be immediately put off.I got a reply back within the hour saying "You worry about your life and we'll look after ours"Charming!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Maddie should be more concerned about why it is that an overweight balding middle aged man AKA Ashley likes to follow her, comments on her posts and encourages her to keep posting half naked photos. 🤔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Ulrika

Chatty Member
I have been paying my £1.99 a month to get info for you guys mostly. I’m about to quit because I don’t want to waste it on them anymore. I am so sick of the lies, the piss taking and now the constant showing off on holiday when the rest of us are struggling to pay our bills. They literally make me sick. I am also really bored of them. As for the delay on the cards, it’s more bullshit. They have approximately 200 members now, I would say no more than 10 a week currently hit the 2 year stage and so need a card. So that would be 10 cards a week at the most and that is only because a lot joined in lockdown at the same time. In a couple of months time there would only be 1 card a week! I am 2 months off getting my card and I just can’t do it anymore, so I guess I will miss out on a 6-8 week delayed card!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Ireckon

VIP Member
Nits to Mank “You’ve had some funny looking women” 🤣 well he’s keeping that up with you isn’t he … sure he never had a Ken Dodd lookalike 🤣🤣
Timestamp 15.58
First she’s being very rude about his ex’s physical appearance some of whom are mothers of Marks children
Also what happen to her body positivity ??
Just showing the inner b!tch spilling out of her “Kindness”😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Muchado

Either she’s been looking on here 😂 (which if she has, is absolutely hilarious that she has taken the time to find this thread) and we‘ve touched a nerve or Moodie has been getting some undesirable DM’s on her recent Instagram posts 😳
She‘s yet again blagging a free holiday with Ma and Pa 😏
View attachment 1499316View attachment 1499317View attachment 1499318View attachment 1499319View attachment 1499320View attachment 1499321
Ashley you are about 10 stone overweight so I can't imagine you will be scratching a very old head ?
Ashley posts about mental health, depression and has a be kind mantra yet he is a vile vicious troll who attacked Julia in the most disgusting way and the Aderleys and Lisa sat back and did NOTHING .

• Angry

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member

"Britney Spears’ ex has spoken out about their sons no longer wanting to see their mum with one of the reasons being down to the stars naked selfies."

touch a raw nerve nadia?
She said that man has had no job since he met Britney 🤔, so what does mark do Nadia ? apart from editing your shitty vlogs he has no job either

• Haha
  • Heart

tomtomclub

VIP Member
She said that man has had no job since he met Britney 🤔, so what does mark do Nadia ? apart from editing your shitty vlogs he has no job either
thats exactly what I thought
also Brenda looks really uncomfortable with this discussion
Nits has got a right strop on - thinks anyone who criticizes a woman who has children/teenagers who is practically naked on SM posts is 'victorian' - ha! no doubt something Moodie has said about her own posts that Julia commented about
Nits you are nearly 60 - children/teenagers do not like seeing pics of their mother on SM half naked or practically naked in your case on SM - if they do then there is something seriously wrong, accept it, you are a silly immature attention seeking idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 25

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Poor Moodie she assumes it's old women calling her slutty., old and young alike think the same. It doessn't matter how old you are if you see someone who acts and dresses like a tart it seems you can comment on SM however you like. So poor little hard done by moodie if you can't take the criticism keep your dirty pics on your phone and don't share them, it really is only dirty old pervs who want to see them anyway and....your dad of course!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Muchado

Does anybody actually believe her on her video " How I dealt with Overwhelming Anxiety" , ABSOLUTE LIES AND SHIT, "IF I look like I've been crying, I have". No Nadia, you're just out of the shower and have no eye make up on!! JOG ON!!
Absolutely disgusted with her regarding her latest blog re anxiety because of her friends cancer. Her friend is bravely facing challenges and having conversation that Nadia will never understand. Her friend is fighting her biggest fight living with stage 4 cancer while trying so desperately to have a normal life with her partner children and family but let's talk about Nadias anxiety . If Nadia or Manky read this THIS IS NOT YOUR JOURNEY !

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
If Moodie is talking about old women criticising her Instagram and calling her slutty, isn’t it sexist to have a go at women for being ‘old’ as well as ageist, is her mother not an old woman then? Also does Moodie think she’ll be young forever or something, she’ll be old like her mother one day too. And what she doesn’t realise is, it’s men who are far more judgmental of women’s appearance and behaviour and it originates from the patriarchy. But Moodie is too busy chasing male approval and attention by dressing in a certain way to blame men. She’d rather blame women for being somehow ‘jealous’ of her desperate attempts at male attention, cos they’re old of course. 🙄 She’s just showing how shallow, ignorant and stupid she is.

• Heart
  • Sad

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Anyone else think Gloria does not like nitty they always seem to clash over something. I love the way Gloria calls her Nodia.

• Haha

Muchado

Lee another nonentity Nadia collected on the way . You have to laugh at him passing the house and garden off as a great location to be in to start the day . We have seen the hovel the Aderleys live in and the slim infested tub he now sits in . Hot tub covers are often overlooked in the cleaning process but have just as many bacteria on them as the hot tub surface. As steam rises and hits the cover it condenses and fall back into the water; taking the bacteria from the cover with it! Enjoy 😉

• Sick
  • Haha
The way she spoke to the 30 years plus younger couple was just rancid. How nasty, all fuelled by envy, she is probably closer to their grandparents age than parents. Who wants to be the nasty Catherine Tate nan? She is obsessed by looks, and the clips and looks of disdain yesterday gave an insight into the person her poor, younger, beautiful and talented sister has probably had to endure. She seems to be the polar opposite of everything she claims to champion-esp where good looking, young women are concerned. I'm glad my blinkers are off- I used to think she was lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 23