Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia Sawalha has for the last few years went on LW / Hallo magazine / instagram pontificating how she has embraced her age , the way she looks and her weight . She has lamented how she is teaching her girls to love themselves warts and all , to look after the mind and body yet all we hear and see from her is the total opposite . On or promoting a different diet every other month, constantly talking about weight on her vlogs, getting her teeth done, fillers injected, her hair dyed.... body confident my ass .
My thoughts exactly.

She either needs to own it or shut the duck up. Duplicitous cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Looks like Moodie might be there by now. Not sure about Nanny Di and Kookie 😳 Looks like Moodie has brought her posse / hangers on / freeloaders with her 🙄
The people in the photo look like they are another family that was on the bus/train behind her. Looking all moodie with the finger in mouth pose 👄

Reactions: 7
Mark Adderley would hate anything with positive, sunshine or happy in a hashtag because he's a miserable, self indulgent git who wouldn't survive outwith his bubble of stinking self indulgent behaviours.

Can you imagine him in a work environment where talent, great work ethic, decency and professionalism were required? No, neither can I. He'd never get through an interview. His lack of respect towards any kind of authority and the seedy humour towards the women in his life are repulsive. He'd be cancelled in a moment. The thing is he doesn't even have the balls to try it.

He can't even run a you tube channel with damn all else to think about, he never delivers, he's full of false promises and half arsed effort but still singing the Johnny Big Balls, I'm a Director /Producer /whatever.... 🙄. These frequent delays and cancellations are now the norm, the badly edited and boring, repetitive, out of date content is standard. Let's face it, it's nearly time for the Christmas trees and village out of the loft with the predictable screaming and sulking again. Even the die hards must be bored of that crap and from what I have seen recently the Benny Hill creepy filming of his stupid wife in cling film or gaffer tape in her latest attention seeking crap seems more and more like he's filming for a sexual fetish channel than a family one. Oh and then there's the swearing, but not giving a duck. 😏

In a job, Mark Adderley would struggle to commit to turning up on time, tidy, prepared and with talent. He lives in a bubble like an awkward pre teen of the 70s full of his own importance, his memory of his success somewhat inflated but outwith that bubble what is he?
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆.. This, this and this again. Spot on!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly she said on Loose couple weeks ago that her ‘girls’ are not into anything beauty treatments etc and now they have had eyelash extensions. I think she tries to convince herself that she is happy with the way she looks but she isn’t with all these other enhancements she’s trying to do.
There seems to be no boundaries between parent and child , the fact that her father liked her picture when she had her knickers at her ankles says it all .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
For the love of God! What is this stupid under the boob BS? You might as well be topless; it looks so stupid. :rolleyes:
Oh but Maddie is creative, buys/sells clothes on vinted, such an original .. yet now she copies Love Island how sad.. and I would say this is all down to the parents, another one of their reality show cult programs taking over life😨

Still find it hilarious that @Hopscotch found their location! Sure he is fuming 🤣 have the paparazzi arrived yet to film z list and blue tick?? 🤣🤣🤣.

What a load of garbage 😡 as if anyone cared about his weekly rushes🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Noticed that Nadia credited one of Dina’s sons but not the other. How spiteful she is. Once again, how many family members doesn’t she get on with. She even said herself her Grandma didn’t like her. Very wise Grandma, who could clearly see her for what she truly is. Back in the day, she used to talk about the big family she had….. where are they all now. Certainly not in the Saddos house!

I truly believe she never went to the ITV summer party, as she is not liked by the majority and would have been out numbered, as all the others appear to get on. When she was on LW the other day with Charlene, Brenda & Katie Piper, you could see she was not comfortable without her cronies around her. Why can’t people see who the common denominator is in all this!

Maddie wearing that booby bikini when in a family environment is in really bad taste in my humble opinion. There is a time & a place, but they don’t seem to understand that do they! No doubt K is dressed similarly.

I’m sure AG is loving the pic and perving over it as we speak. YUK!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
The content Mark promised would land today when he said there wasn’t a coffee moaning hasn’t landed of course.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The content Mark promised would land today when he said there wasn’t a coffee moaning hasn’t landed of course.
I was just about to type the same thing 😆
They’ve stayed off Instagram today too haven’t they. OMG wonders will never cease 😀

Reactions: 10
I have just seen this. Why would Bobby Brazier take advice from Nastia on how to act? Her acting career went down like a wet fart.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh but Maddie is creative, buys/sells clothes on vinted, such an original .. yet now she copies Love Island how sad.. and I would say this is all down to the parents, another one of their reality show cult programs taking over life😨

Still find it hilarious that @Hopscotch found their location! Sure he is fuming 🤣 have the paparazzi arrived yet to film z list and blue tick?? 🤣🤣🤣.

What a load of garbage 😡 as if anyone cared about his weekly rushes🤣
I only figured it out because of @Bumfluff80 ’s keen eye and ability to figure out they were near Mades Beach. With that nugget of info it wasn’t difficult to find the few seaside villas that are right there!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Noticed that Nadia credited one of Dina’s sons but not the other. How spiteful she is. Once again, how many family members doesn’t she get on with. She even said herself her Grandma didn’t like her. Very wise Grandma, who could clearly see her for what she truly is. Back in the day, she used to talk about the big family she had….. where are they all now. Certainly not in the Saddos house!

I truly believe she never went to the ITV summer party, as she is not liked by the majority and would have been out numbered, as all the others appear to get on. When she was on LW the other day with Charlene, Brenda & Katie Piper, you could see she was not comfortable without her cronies around her. Why can’t people see who the common denominator is in all this!

Maddie wearing that booby bikini when in a family environment is in really bad taste in my humble opinion. There is a time & a place, but they don’t seem to understand that do they! No doubt K is dressed similarly.

I’m sure AG is loving the pic and perving over it as we speak. YUK!!!
the 'son' not credited is very close to Julia, the Sadderleys dont seem to have anything to do with him, though the wonderkind is making full use of his experience and connections in the music industry

I have just seen this. Why would Bobby Brazier take advice from Nastia on how to act? Her acting career went down like a wet fart.
she cant act! everything she was in was just awful

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe that a rental company would give this disgusting bunch a discounted holiday in the peak season school holiday period. You’d think they’d at least take a look at their YouTube first. And it’s pointless as it won’t point anyone in their direction - firstly the Sadderleys won’t even give the company a proper mention and secondly none of their subs would ever be in the market for an elite holiday like this.

Also, given that they always rent 10 berth luxury villas does anyone else wonder why they’ve never taken Dina with them ? 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe that a rental company would give this disgusting bunch a discounted holiday in the peak season school holiday period. You’d think they’d at least take a look at their YouTube first. And it’s pointless as it won’t point anyone in their direction - firstly the Sadderleys won’t even give the company a proper mention and secondly none of their subs would ever be in the market for an elite holiday like this.

Also, given that they always rent 10 berth luxury villas does anyone else wonder why they’ve never taken Dina with them ? 🤔
I have had a look on the web site for the villa and they have vacancies from Friday so not exactly pulled out of the place for bookings.
They belong to Marriot International, same as the hotels. Who do they get their freebie hotel stays in London from when they run away when Julia comes to stay with her Mum, is that a Marriot ?

Reactions: 8
The only thing that landed was the saddo in his pink pants in the pool 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
LW : discussing should you shame people for flying ( while Nadia’s flown off to CRETE haha😆
1658835703952.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
interesting comment by SE about nadia have arcus sinilis under her fat lash instagram post. sounds like nadia needs a follow up on that last cholesterol blood test.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.