Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Bumfluff80 for our new thread title!

More of the same really. Mark can't be arsed to ferry Kiki to school during a transport strike.
Maddie strikes a skanky pose on the bog.
More embarassing posts by Nads in various states of undress.
Big revelation: They admit to living in squalor and say they enjoy it. :sick:
Nanny Di still has mice, is still treated like crap by Nads.
Manks and Nads went off on a yoga retreat and wee Marky made a friend. Bless.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank the lord for Nadia Sawalha! if you stay active and walk you will be healthier....who would have thunk it eh? She's such a wise one.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That garden is an absolute shambles even though he's spent thousands on plants. I'm no fan of Nanny Di, but it was obvious she was worn out and worried sick about the mice and all he can do is aggravate her and not offer any help at all! Selfish twit!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Here she goes again 🙄 reposting photos with kit off on IG! You wanna do it then do it! You wanted to do it in Ibiza welll why did you not? Do it for yourself and stop boring the world with your old aged naked body! Just shows you seem still to be dealing with major body issues and one thing is sure cellulitis on ungracious legs is still not accepted without tan, filters etc … never reposted these 🤔 and I believe the video in Spain when vlogged hit home hard!
I certainly do not have a perfect body but com’on stop flaunting when you do not have it!!! Other joys in life, no!!??? Too much time on your hands!!??? First world problems😡
Sorry, she really p***** me off!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine him chasing after you in your own house,😩😩😩
I’d leave and book into the nearest b&b

• Haha
  • Sick
Here she goes again 🙄 reposting photos with kit off on IG! You wanna do it then do it! You wanted to do it in Ibiza welll why did you not? Do it for yourself and stop boring the world with your old aged naked body! Just shows you seem still to be dealing with major body issues and one thing is sure cellulitis on ungracious legs is still not accepted without tan, filters etc … never reposted these 🤔 and I believe the video in Spain when vlogged hit home hard!
I certainly do not have a perfect body but com’on stop flaunting when you do not have it!!! Other joys in life, no!!??? Too much time on your hands!!??? First world problems😡

What an hole.
Most of us are too busy, don't care,just get on with it,have bigger things to worry about or are just grateful to have bodies that work and are wise enough to know that the state of our thighs are nobodies business but our own and dress accordingly .
Had to laugh at the sentence containing the words Maddie and innocence to do with bodies 🙄.
Never known such a self absorbed ,vain bunch!

Reactions: 20
Seriously is manky for real? I have never played a piano but I could do better than him, it's a joke, he's a joke a two year old child could do better than him, he's bloody useless at everything he does no wonder no-one will employ him. He's just wasting his life day in and day out doing nowt, what a loser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
1657661415189.png

Who the feck describes themselves as plump? Is that a nod to some weird fetish site she posts pics on? Pissed Up Plumps, does that ring a bell with anyone? WTF!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn't take that long to get into the side bar of shame. Wonder why there is only one comment - I have submitted 5 but none published as they are moderating them, don't usually do these for her inclusions.

• Wow
  • Angry
Diabetes UK response regarding Nadia working with them:

"We appreciate that some of the recipes on Nadia’s YouTube channel are high in salt, sugar and fat. Our dietary position is that people with diabetes should be supported to eat healthily, and to make choices that work for them. We do feel this should include – as with anyone – the occasional treat.

Nadia’s work with us is to help promote our One Million Step Challenge, and to highlight the importance of physical activity for healthy lifestyles. She’s not producing recipes for us, and our relationship with Nadia won’t include promoting or endorsing any of the food content she produces in her broader work"

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Weren't the pictures the newspaper published the ones that she set up to promote her exercise video? As Judge Judy would say, this woman is full of baloney!

Reactions: 14
Diabetes UK response regarding Nadia working with them:

"We appreciate that some of the recipes on Nadia’s YouTube channel are high in salt, sugar and fat. Our dietary position is that people with diabetes should be supported to eat healthily, and to make choices that work for them. We do feel this should include – as with anyone – the occasional treat.

Nadia’s work with us is to help promote our One Million Step Challenge, and to highlight the importance of physical activity for healthy lifestyles. She’s not producing recipes for us, and our relationship with Nadia won’t include promoting or endorsing any of the food content she produces in her broader work"
Christ what a feeble reply
so they endorse her unhealthy food but think her pretending to participate in one million step challenge is for real?
honestly giving out mixed messages like that is not a good endorsement for a high profile health promoter

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Christ what a feeble reply
so they endorse her unhealthy food but think her pretending to participate in one million step challenge is for real?
honestly giving out mixed messages like that is not a good endorsement for a high profile health promoter
True tomtomclub

Except Diabetes UK is a charity, to which the public donated nearly £31 million pounds (inc legacies) in 2020. I doubt they thought any of this money would end up funding Nadia Sawalha and the feckless freeloaders' McDonalds. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.