Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee is in their hot tub 😳🤮
I find it almost unbelievable that Lee would stay in such a dirty place and without Nadia being there. WHY? Especially, if he is working in Sale then non of it makes sense? Gay men are normally fastidiously clean and cannot bear untidiness. I bet he's had a good old rummage though. The pure grime that we have seen on the Vlogs in that house would make me feel sick. Unless, they have had professional cleaners in of course.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That vlog was disgusting! They have no shame and look so dirty. MA the very very busy sweaty perv trying to film down her cleavage and up her dress with that maniac laugh of his 🤮 .. her walking around with all hanging out and gaffer tape up her AH 🤮 loving the attention and the filming even if she pretends not to. She even announced that she has a massive bush again since taking HRT .. why o why do we need to know 🤮 This YT channel will be their downfall! 👎👎👎

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Why is she always going on about her body all the time? She is so self absorbed and she needs to realise how lucky she is to be healthy and can lead a normal life. There are millions who would be grateful to have a fully working body no matter what shape.
she's getting pumped full of testerone by dr christine baranski whateverhernameis and has a personal trainer prob for free and much more time to exercise than any normal working person. she should shut the duck up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
you might be tell us what was edited out......
Couldn’t spot the difference but admit did not watch that horror a second time in much detail … 🤢maybe the warning added for dead animal art? After the mouse failures !

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The Titty Gritty has posted on Instagram about HRT and someone has mentioned people like Divena Mcall and other tv presenters and titty gritty has said “I hear you” maybe she is sick of Miss S too?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
she's getting pumped full of testerone by dr christine baranski whateverhernameis and has a personal trainer prob for free and much more time to exercise than any normal working person. she should shut the duck up.
Dr Christine Baranski....sign me up!!! 😂 😂 😂

1658956347396.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it almost unbelievable that Lee would stay in such a dirty place and without Nadia being there. WHY? Especially, if he is working in Sale then non of it makes sense? Gay men are normally fastidiously clean and cannot bear untidiness. I bet he's had a good old rummage though. The pure grime that we have seen on the Vlogs in that house would make me feel sick. Unless, they have had professional cleaners in of course.
It would take more than professional cleaners the floors are soiled beyond cleaning and the sofas are engrained with filth and sun bleached , a charity shop wouldn't even accept them ,their bed mattress will be stinking is that where he's sleeping ?

• Sick
That vlog was disgusting! They have no shame and look so dirty. MA the very very busy sweaty perv trying to film down her cleavage and up her dress with that maniac laugh of his 🤮 .. her walking around with all hanging out and gaffer tape up her AH 🤮 loving the attention and the filming even if she pretends not to. She even announced that she has a massive bush again since taking HRT .. why o why do we need to know 🤮 This YT channel will be their downfall! 👎👎👎
It's all about the foreplay with grubby Mark Adderley. 🤮

I found his reaction to Nadia Sawalha's imitation of Kylie Jenner at the Met Gala telling.
HOME TIME 22 Nadia DRESSES As a BRIDE & Nadia's BRIGHTON Chums Get VERY P***ED & Cause HAVOC - YouTube
Time stamp 9:34

After focusing the camera exclusively on his wife's cleavage, the hot husband offers his sexually frustrated unsolicited opinion: "Your body looks really odd ... It's slightly unpalatable. You look like Shirley Temple." And then at 11:50: "I've never seen you look such a twit." Too many clothes, Mark? Was this 'photo shoot' not Readers' Wives enough for you? :sneaky: To be honest, it's not the words so much as his disinterested mocking tone, plus the lack of heavy breathing. I reckon that Nadia's new fringe has had a similar impact on their sexy times in Crete to this outfit. #karmaisreal

Oh, and the Met Gala was on the 2nd May, whilst this film landed on the 19th July. I can see very little evidence of editing to justify the eleven week delay.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Oh, and the Met Gala was on the 2nd May, whilst this film landed on the 19th July. I can see very little evidence of editing to justify the eleven week delay.
Now now….it probably took him weeks to recover from all of his “hard labour” associated with “reporting” on the Depp/Heard trial…!!🤥🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Haha
So I guessed they might be home tomorrow seeing as Lee has a gig in Sale.
Couldn‘t even manage a full week away. What is the point. It can’t be about the money as they wouldn’t have been paying for it anyway 🙄

Also had to laugh when she says will give the the deets 😆 Like everybody hasn’t already worked out where they are 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Couldn‘t even manage a full week away. What is the point. It can’t be about the money as they wouldn’t have been paying for it anyway 🙄

Also had to laugh when she says will give the the deets 😆 Like everybody hasn’t already worked out where they are 🤣
It’s strange because on this CM they said they would do a live CM with Lee before the holiday was over? Maybe they are heading somewhere else? Literally everything they do is weird and I mean really WEIRD!

Reactions: 7

When I went on the website it was available from Friday.

Reactions: 6
jesus theyve gone all that way for a few days, was it really worth it?
i hope they get massive delays coming back

• Haha
Reactions: 9
jesus theyve gone all that way for a few days, was it really worth it?
i hope they get massive delays coming back
I’ve always found it a bit strange that they only ever go away for a few days and for most of this trip Mark has spammed their channel with film reviews with his mother. Why go on holiday if you’re just going to sit at your laptop for most of the time worrying about YT , is he really that desperate for some YT pocket money? She should have left boring Mark at home and taken a friend with her instead.

I’ve always found it a bit strange that they only ever go away for a few days and for most of this trip Mark has spammed their channel with film reviews with his mother. Why go on holiday if you’re just going to sit at your laptop for most of the time worrying about YT , is he really that desperate for some YT pocket money? She should have left boring Mark at home and taken a friend with her instead.
yes and a long flight to Crete too, is it really worth it...

Reactions: 8
and having takne two very short holiday in the med, they'll be back lecturing their subs who probably stayed at home on being green.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Hmmm wonder if they are moving on to another freebie destination 🤔 after the Tattlers finding out the control freak’s destination he will certainly not lower his guard this time 😏 but don’t underestimate the Tattlers Manky👋👋👋
Strangely enough, Dina and 4 friends are heading out to Crete there 🤔
CM this morning was just a 30 min full viewing of saggy, stretch marked boobs 🤢 don’t get me wrong, no issues with body flaws but why does she find the need to continuously flash… in the name of “body acceptance “ she has become an exhibitionist. Nitwit, it is for you to accept your own body, no need to keep seeking acceptance on the gram or wherever! Do yourself a favour please, we really do not need to see it all! Just accept it for yourself 🙄🙏🙏
Ps he does not look like a happy bunny on the few photos she has posted !

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m pretty sure they maybe heading somewhere else because they definitely said they’d do a cm live with Lee. Also, no one goes that far on a family holiday for a few days. Didn’t Di and Maddie get a day after the others anyway.

If they are coming back tomorrow then that’s not a summer holiday, it’s a long weekend. Why can’t they take two weeks off and chill.

Also, they said this morning that they’d done subs lives too. Weirder by the minute.

Reactions: 7
Eeh what do the pair of them look like? Her with her weird fringe and eyelash extensions, she looks like a drag queen and him with his highlights, midlife crisis or what, he looks more like a 65 year old woman!

Even talking about neighbours fans he has to mention crack addicts, head!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.