Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the thought of all those filthy lot violating that lovely villa, with greasy dirty hair, filthy feet, slobbing around with no respect for the furniture or fittinga
ugh... shame for the next set of people arriving
this must be a freebie, he is to tight to spend that amount of money on a holiday

Reactions: 15
the thought of all those filthy lot violating that lovely villa, with greasy dirty hair, filthy feet, slobbing around with no respect for the furniture or fittinga
ugh... shame for the next set of people arriving
this must be a freebie, he is to tight to spend that amount of money on a holiday
Or they can claim some/all of it back if they do some vlogging (even if the vlogs are not shown for months!). Mark has obviously learnt all he knows about being economical with washing from Nanny Di...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Never saw such a load of tripe as he speaks. How they indulge him and can’t see him for what he is, a lazy unemployed scrounger. He’s ruined her career .she needs to wake up.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Don't shoot me but look how handsome he was ..what on earth has happened he's filthy looking now, rotten teeth looks over 60 just a out and out woman what's caused this ? possibly putting up with Nadia ?
Screenshot_20220725-113905.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He is a loathsome man, he is useful for nothing at all. He can't keep himself clean never mind the house. It would appear that this is it for him. The onus is on her to provide for the lot of them. I doubt he could hold down a job or even find one that he thinks is up to his standards. No wonder he looks smug in the photo, he's played the long game of idleness and nothing is going to change. They deserve each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don't shoot me but look how handsome he was ..what on earth has happened he's filthy looking now, rotten teeth looks over 60 just a out and out woman what's caused this ? possibly putting up with Nadia ? View attachment 1444702
Personally I just don’t find him attractive at all, I suppose he looks cleaner in the wedding photos - he was probably forced to take a shower for the big day, but he still makes my skin crawl…he reminds me of Timmy Mallett.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I definitely would feel insecure if I was Nadia. If it all goes pear shaped for her, who will look after her? Can you imagine what the whole family would be like if it wasn’t for her income?

Have they gone for a week or fortnight?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Nadia Sawalha has for the last few years went on LW / Hallo magazine / instagram pontificating how she has embraced her age , the way she looks and her weight . She has lamented how she is teaching her girls to love themselves warts and all , to look after the mind and body yet all we hear and see from her is the total opposite . On or promoting a different diet every other month, constantly talking about weight on her vlogs, getting her teeth done, fillers injected, her hair dyed.... body confident my ass .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Nadia Sawalha has for the last few years went on LW / Hallo magazine / instagram pontificating how she has embraced her age , the way she looks and her weight . She has lamented how she is teaching her girls to love themselves warts and all , to look after the mind and body yet all we hear and see from her is the total opposite . On or promoting a different diet every other month, constantly talking about weight on her vlogs, getting her teeth done, fillers injected, her hair dyed.... body confident my ass .
Exactly she said on Loose couple weeks ago that her ‘girls’ are not into anything beauty treatments etc and now they have had eyelash extensions. I think she tries to convince herself that she is happy with the way she looks but she isn’t with all these other enhancements she’s trying to do.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I would be ashamed if my daughter was sluty like that look at her top half and why the skull on the bottoms there just no need

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Maddie ready for the pool, love island style 🙄 and surely her boyfriend behind her !
who would want to be with their parents whilst they are dressed like that and more to the point why would parents want to see their daughter and b/f lusting after each other, it makes me squirm and Im not being prudish at all, it isnt right, its just bloody wierd

• Sick
Reactions: 16
who would want to be with their parents whilst they are dressed like that and more to the point why would parents want to see their daughter and b/f lusting after each other, it makes me squirm and Im not being prudish at all, it isnt right, its just bloody wierd
💯 tomtomclub
I reckon that's not the 'outfit' Moodie chooses to relax in after enjoying the superior roasties round at Patrick's folks' place.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.