Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I guessed they might be home tomorrow seeing as Lee has a gig in Sale.
Couldn‘t even manage a full week away. What is the point. It can’t be about the money as they wouldn’t have been paying for it anyway 🙄

Also had to laugh when she says will give the the deets 😆 Like everybody hasn’t already worked out where they are 🤣
I have my suspicions about Lee being at the house because they have mentioned it TOO much and Lee could have taken those photos all in one day and uploaded them bit by bit in Manchester !

Reactions: 13
My goodness those yellow highlights he has are god awful
Getting 80s “sun in” vibes of them
Club Tropicana wouldn’t be in it 😩
The pool will have a ring of grease on it like oil on water
I hope they leave the cleaners a tip, but honestly can’t see it happening
They are so tight fisted, just want their money back with change those two.
Generosity is not their thing
I bet he still has his christening money

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His hair looks dated , why did she insist he have orange highlights?

Nadia supposedly used to rush home from school to watch Neighbours however, she would have been in her 20s when Neighbours first aired in the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My goodness those yellow highlights he has are god awful
Getting 80s “sun in” vibes of them
Club Tropicana wouldn’t be in it 😩
The pool will have a ring of grease on it like oil on water
I hope they leave the cleaners a tip, but honestly can’t see it happening
They are so tight fisted, just want their money back with change those two.
Generosity is not their thing
I bet he still has his christening money
'Sun In" haha, my friend ended up with a big ginger fringe thanks to that in the '80's!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nadia supposedly used to rush home from school to watch Neighbours however, she would have been in her 20s when Neighbours first aired in the UK.
[/QUOTE] Good point when you do the maths. They are such liars! Why lie to make herself seem younger? We know that she is pushing 60.. She is dangerous because while that is a harmless lie, other things she tells the subs as fact are not so harmless. She is an expert on everything (well pretends to be) and the worrying thing is some of the more naive subs will believe her lies...

Reactions: 17
Anyone notice that Xander is never mentioned and his anniversary was in June and no one mentioned it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just watching Lorraine with Christine Lampard and Sunetra Sarker and they said LW won an award last night - looks like another LW bash she missed. 😄 It was a bit rushed at the end of the interview so I missed what it actually was, something about influencial award but Linda was in the middle of the photo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m guessing that they are leaving the place that they are at now and heading to meet Dina et el somewhere else.

Maybe Mark is coming home and Nadia is staying to celebrate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can I just say "Narrrdia your eyelashes look RIDICULOUS!!!!!"
The only thing that will stop you ageing at such a rapid rate is to stop throwing alcohol and junk down your neck like you are in your 20s. It's not rocket science.
Natural earth mother my arse. All the ( freebie) treatments, add ons,injections, procedures in the world won't stop you looking like our friend below, they just make you look like a hungover chipmunk. ( p.s. much missed @chipmunk).

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like Dina is now on her way to Crete, so maybe they are not coming back yet.
Bet we will be getting all the “I look after my parents “ videos next as Dina is away , They will be milking being very caring! 😡

Reactions: 5
Noticed Stacey has got married, wondering why she didn’t go to the wedding? Has she congratulated them? Or have I missed it?

Reactions: 8
Noticed Stacey has got married, wondering why she didn’t go to the wedding? Has she congratulated them? Or have I missed it?
Linda Robson has revealed she was the only Loose Women panellist to be able to attend Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash 's wedding over the weekend. Stacey, 32, and her TV presenter other half Joe, 40, said their vows in an intimate ceremony held at their Essex home, dubbed Pickle Cottage.
Think that is a bit odd, know they live all over the country but someone could have made an effort.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Linda Robson has revealed she was the only Loose Women panellist to be able to attend Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash 's wedding over the weekend. Stacey, 32, and her TV presenter other half Joe, 40, said their vows in an intimate ceremony held at their Essex home, dubbed Pickle Cottage.
Think that is a bit odd, know they live all over the country but someone could have made an effort.
Linda is a genuine family friend of Joe's family (they go back years apparently) so it may be that the other LW weren't invited, as they kept it to real F&F. Also, it may have been uncomfortable for Stacey to invite some LW and not others, given that Nadia seems to never be in the same room as other panelists.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Linda is a genuine family friend of Joe's family (they go back years apparently) so it may be that the other LW weren't invited, as they kept it to real F&F. Also, it may have been uncomfortable for Stacey to invite some LW and not others, given that Nadia seems to never be in the same room as other panelists.
They were, LR said some were on holiday, some had prior commitments and some lived too far away.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They managed to get themselves to the pool party’s but not the wedding itself

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Nadia was asked but was on holiday
I wonder if she was invited with a plus one…it’s a shame they couldn’t make it as Nittya and Manky could have shown off their matching hair like Ken and Barbie…or Raggedy Anne and Andy…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t stand them, but Crete really isn’t that far for 5 days. It 3.5h on a plane. I regularly go to the Canaries for a long weekend and that can be up to 4.5h. It’s doable!
Anyway, back to work!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.