Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was obvious she was going to find a use for Lee housesitting. I hope spending a few days in that dirty hole amongst all the clutter he realises what a minger nitty is he'll need fumigating before he goes home and yes he'll be having a good old nose while he's there.

I hope manky has left Henry the vacuum out for Lee, to clean up of course:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is at the Dirty Dancing secret cinema and I can't imagine Mark has tagged along. He may have gone to visit his older girls, he does that annually. When she leaves him we get a sulky few days on her return , so prepare for his woe is me routine and cancelled CM ...its his way of punishing her .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep I can imagine Lee going through all Mark’s things in his toy cave, however I doubt he is staying there, why would he need to they have Dina and her parents next door unless her parents and Dina are going with them?
They always mention that someone is watching the house which may or may not be true. But they do it to stop the trolls/super fans breaking in while they’re away
Just clicked on that coffee morning link above, her constant radio this radio that, it’s been said before but all she does is regurgitate LBC.

Reactions: 12
Yep I can imagine Lee going through all Mark’s things in his toy cave, however I doubt he is staying there, why would he need to they have Dina and her parents next door unless her parents and Dina are going with them?

Just clicked on that coffee morning link above, her constant radio this radio that, it’s been said before but all she does is regurgitate LBC.
LBC broadcasting parrots 😡 but from a kitchen table🤣

So does that mean Lee has doggy duties including Washing down the fox 💩 ??? 🤣🤣 sure he will just love that 🤣

Any news about today’s NNSS ? At Only 37p or 50p or 75p a week such a good deal 🤔😏🤣
Oops just landed with 58 views🤣🤣🤣 was that edited or live???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LBC broadcasting parrots 😡 but from a kitchen table🤣

So does that mean Lee has doggy duties including Washing down the fox 💩 ??? 🤣🤣 sure he will just love that 🤣

Any news about today’s NNSS ? At Only 37p or 50p or 75p a week such a good deal 🤔😏🤣
Oops just landed with 58 views🤣🤣🤣 was that edited or live???
It was supposed to be a lazy live one again apparently
268F715C-06DE-416E-8C3F-00210FB68549.jpeg

Ahh, isn’t it nice how Mark finally has a friend of his own to message☺
EDC364EA-E42F-449C-9CC8-2488B9B3779A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Wish she would organise a garden party with all those “friends” she keeps mentioning day in day out 😏 in her “gorgeous” garden thanks to her “gardener” husband 🤣 with just a few welcome skips in the driveway 🤣🤣 the thought of it all just makes me really giggle 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And Manky showing Christine Lampard around his landscape garden full of dog/fox 💩🤣🤣
Don't forget the flowerbeds full of...cardboard. That took him hours to produce. He could also offer her a glass of proseco while she relaxes in the hottub with the green goo. They LW will enjoy their visit so much they will stay the night in the crack den sleeping on mattresses fresh out the skip.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Poor Lee
I hope he has invested in stock from
“Oust” that place is beyond minging
His nose will be itching

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let me get this straight, Mark the asthmatic went out for a run in the heat? 😲 If you didn't think he was an idiot before, you do now. Where I live, we are accustomed to hot, hazy and humid weather. If you like to run, cycle, do anything active, you do it early in the morning or in the evening after 8 or 9 p.m. They tell you not to go out during the day especially if you have breathing issues, are a little kid or elderly. Mr. Almost PhD is a moron. :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.