Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all like a moan once in a while, but when it comes to being on YouTube and having loyal viewers, it becomes monotonous and draining. FFS you have a roof over your head, you aren't having to mentally think how much money you have at the cash when shopping. This might sound lame, but I have this quote at my desk that says "Gratitude, like faith, is a muscle. The more you use it the stronger it grows." He witches and moans like a sulky teen. Fridays are a problem...SHUT UP! 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Fridays are a problem…
If he worked they’d be a joy

Him harping on about his mental health in 2022, I know people who have suffered multiple bereavements, have had terminal illness diagnosed
Some who have been on waiting lists for major surgery with no end in sight, suffering excoriating pain constantly
He genuinely needs to pull up his grubby socks and go volunteer somewhere
Absolute moonbeam he is
I was under the impression that one of the 12 steps (from which Mark Adderley picks and chooses, to support the day's narrative. :mad:) was being of service. Volunteering sounds like a good way of ticking this box, as well as being much more productive than working towards his Grade One exam on the ol' Joanna.

For the record, providing one viable sperm (x4 into x3 different women) doesn't count, esp when each 'act' would have been one of drunken self-gratification and since each of the 3 women pushed 'his' girls into the world, he's barely paid for a meal that has passed their lips.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Anyone listened to moodies new song?

I give it a week before nitty starts acting like old Denise with her never ending brags about her matty and his band 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 14
nadia makes vegetables wrapped in rice paper like wot she saw in the gram. did tattlers calling out diabetesuk's shameful use of her to promote a healthy lifestyle drive (re exercise) get to her? diabetesuk needs to watch this video to see how terrible she is at this, and also the gross comments from him, and her tantrumming throughout, and the fact that her veg dicer she doesn't have a clue how to use.

mank can't be bothered to edit anymore by the looks of it and make a professional looking video, so now the full warts on all of them is on display.

her rice papers are out of date, and it looks like the whole thing is about to abort. the one summer roll she has done looks like a dead man's cock.

she goes to spit out what she has made
shes such an idiot - boasts about writing 5 cook books (may as well have been printed in fuzzy felt for how basic they are) & winning Masterchef (celebrity) in the 2nd year of the series when it could have been won by making a cottage pie, she won on making hummus.... made by Dina, her books are all full of bog standard recipes, spag bog etc and now in most charity shops, that she says she cannot master spring rolls, grated veg and rice paper, hardly a challenging recipe - why doesn't she accept she cannot cook other than basic stuff and she has no flair for cooking at all

I had all her cookery books back in the day when I liked her before I realised what a thoroughly fake person she is and a rubbish cook but then I took them to the local charity shop. I saw them all still there on the shelf weeks later, even for 99p nobody wanted them.

• Haha
shes such an idiot - boasts about writing 5 cook books (may as well have been printed in fuzzy felt for how basic they are) & winning Masterchef (celebrity) in the 2nd year of the series when it could have been won by making a cottage pie, she won on making hummus.... made by Dina, her books are all full of bog standard recipes, spag bog etc and now in most charity shops, that she says she cannot master spring rolls, grated veg and rice paper, hardly a challenging recipe - why doesn't she accept she cannot cook other than basic stuff and she has no flair for cooking at all
her best excuse the other week when her no bake cheeseckae (version no ?) was turning in to a disaster was "i'm no good at baking".

most of her cookbooks have the same dietary garbage she comes out with nowadays. weird how for the last howeever many years she has been having the same WEVELATIONS! she's like a goldfish swimming around a bowl, always surprised everytime she passes the same bit of coral.

Amazon product

Amazon product

Amazon product

shes such an idiot - boasts about writing 5 cook books (may as well have been printed in fuzzy felt for how basic they are)
she's actually done six

3 hey girls stop dieting eat my food it's helffy I pwomise you
1 familee foods
1 dishes my crazee familee love
and 1 I iz slebitwee masterchavchef my friend she crap, I iz betterz. fwenemies forever.

my favourite bit is the tagline "fab food fast for a slim life". sounds like the line kerry katona used to use to get women to take out loans with high interest rates in the cash lady advert.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If any of the diet books worked, she wouldn't need to be doing the 16:8. I bet she had a ghost writer anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If any of the diet books worked, she wouldn't need to be doing the 16:8. I bet she had a ghost writer anyway.
there's a ten minute meals section in one of them. something tells me her cooking sections on youtube are a lot of what is in those books but with whoever the ghostwriter was's expertise removed.

we took a bus from work. there was no air conditioning in the coach. they were next in a van. three different versions of the same thing in 10 seconds. unbelievable

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Poor Lee is house sitting and watching the dogs whilst they’re on holiday - he will need to fumigate the place!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Poor Lee is house sitting and watching the dogs whilst they’re on holiday - he will need to fumigate the place!
He strikes me as someone who will nosey through all of their stuff. Him and Lisa are clingeroners, mesmarised by Nastia's fame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Where are they this time and can I watch LW in peace next week ? 😄

He strikes me as someone who will nosey through all of their stuff. Him and Lisa are clingeroners, mesmarised by Nastia's fame.
Wouldn't want to shove my hands in her knicker drawer, mind you I bet they are all over the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They always mention that someone is watching the house which may or may not be true. But they do it to stop the trolls/super fans breaking in while they’re away

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sure on loose women yesterday that they never went away during lockdown. Erm we think you did and you broke the rules! I don’t know how to put clips and time stamp things but she definitely said it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.