Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me get this straight, Mark the asthmatic went out for a run in the heat? 😲 If you didn't think he was an idiot before, you do now. Where I live, we are accustomed to hot, hazy and humid weather. If you like to run, cycle, do anything active, you do it early in the morning or in the evening after 8 or 9 p.m. They tell you not to go out during the day especially if you have breathing issues, are a little kid or elderly. Mr. Almost PhD is a moron. :rolleyes:
I agree but Mark wouldn't be Mark if he couldn't cause Nadia alarm when she is away.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He only has to say he went for a run, there's nobody to disprove it. It's his usual attention seeking and making out he has a full day of doing stuff, when its really nothing whatsoever and certainly not helping his mother to tidy her flat up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I genuinely have never witnessed another “ straight” man having such a strong invested interest in reality tv and celebrity. He would even give my gay friends a run for their money.
I suppose he has plenty of time on his hands to get lost in these frivolous matters.
God help anyone who went to their YouTube channel expecting sound advice on addiction etc after seeing him on LW being the poster boy for sobriety

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Anyone remember when the sadderleys met Christine Lampard in central London when she was shopping. They then hung around the shop until she came back out. Christine is too nice to say anything but I bet manky makes her skin crawl especially as he always says he fancies her. What a total cretin he is.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I bet coffee moaning this morning is probably the bratty selfish troll woman moaning about not having a pool in her garden, despite having a tub in the garden and a pool at her private gym. gonna give it a miss.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Anyone remember when the sadderleys met Christine Lampard in central London when she was shopping. They then hung around the shop until she came back out. Christine is too nice to say anything but I bet manky makes her skin crawl especially as he always says he fancies her. What a total cretin he is.
I remember it well because we were in the midst of a pandemic and Nadia was in the shops touching everything , taking items off shelves it was ridiculous behaviour. When they met Christine she was dressed immaculate and there stood Manky in his grubby attire, wearing his old battered grubby trainers and Nadia looked no better .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I remember it well because we were in the midst of a pandemic and Nadia was in the shops touching everything , taking items off shelves it was ridiculous behaviour. When they met Christine she was dressed immaculate and there stood Manky in his grubby attire, wearing his old battered grubby trainers and Nadia looked no better .
does anyone have the video link?

i've stumbled on this video. is this for real?

is it me, or does mank here ask is she has got knickers on, and then deliberately move the camera so the audience might see up her skirt?

then what is this bit where kiki appears and says she has a load of anxiety because a new "it" trailer is appearing. if don't make a link between her underage film viewing and her mental health issues when presented with this........

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Jesus he’s even blaming the weather for mental health. He’s such a lazy bastard, I’d kick him to the kerb. Get out and get a real job man

His filthy nails 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
He always zooms in on her boobs and ass but its very juvenile as is his smutty comments.

CM and they are talking about love island and Mark let's us know he is writing a script about Coercive control...you couldn't make it up .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
does anyone have the video link?

i've stumbled on this video. is this for real?

is it me, or does mank here ask is she has got knickers on, and then deliberately move the camera so the audience might see up her skirt?

then what is this bit where kiki appears and says she has a load of anxiety because a new "it" trailer is appearing. if don't make a link between her underage film viewing and her mental health issues when presented with this........
I think the white dress was very nice Shame Kiki made Nadia lose her confidence and YES under age viewing of films helps increase her anxiety but mark uses the girls as his friends to share his hobby’s ☹

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I think the white dress was very nice Shame Kiki made Nadia lose her confidence and YES under age viewing of films helps increase her anxiety but mark uses the girls as his friends to share his hobby’s ☹
I think Kiki was right, that dress was too small for her and pulling round the waist and bum but I did like the jump suit.

That security tag thing happened to me a few years ago - I forgot to take a jacket to my MIL's 3 hours drive away and we were going out with some old friends so went in M and S and bought a leather coat I had decided 2 weeks previous was too expensive but needs must. Was going out the door when MIL asked what was on the back of the jacket collar o_O Rang M and S and they told me not to cut it off as it would spurt ink everywhere and bring it back the next day as they were just closing. Not happy and had to go out in MIL's 2 sizes too big coat. M and S gave me a £25 voucher and I got a refund on the jacket.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Todays Mark post their wedding photos, didn't they talked about not having any wedding photos, weird. And what was the point, showing that we are together and so in love, don't think we are so stupid to believe that.

Todays Mark post their wedding photos, didn't they talked about not having any wedding photos, weird. And what was the point, showing that we are together and so in love, don't think we are so stupid to believe that.
They have stated many times that they regret only having one picture of their wedding. Someone did take pictures but they were never turned over to Mark and Nadia. All very odd.

He always zooms in on her boobs and ass but its very juvenile as is his smutty comments.

CM and they are talking about love island and Mark let's us know he is writing a script about Coercive control...you couldn't make it up .
The funniest thing was when he did it to Lisa and she went "ooh!"

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wish she would organise a garden party with all those “friends” she keeps mentioning day in day out 😏 in her “gorgeous” garden thanks to her “gardener” husband 🤣 with just a few welcome skips in the driveway 🤣🤣 the thought of it all just makes me really giggle 🤣🤣🤣
And if they get a little tired they can rest on one of the lice and rat infested mattresses. Or they could cool down and have a mold and algae bath in the hot tob. All followed by some fried lard and a rendition of how to kill yourself by song, performed by Mingy misery moody whilst sitting on a toilet with her boobs out. Such fun!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Like they do with all celebrity couples
They will be saying they are so like Bennifer?????
😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
Mark fancies his chances with J to the LO 😂
Maybe he could be her 5th movie director, film critic husband?

Things must be hotting up in his wee ghostbusters toy cave with all this warm weather .. ..

• Haha
COFFEE MOANING 41 Degrees?! J-Lo & Ben Affleck Tie Knot, TOXIC Teenage Girls, Naughty LUCA or Gemma? - YouTube

Time stamp 26:30

Nadia Sawalha, body confidence ambassador with the thin friends and zero self-awareness, reads: "There are toxic targeted comments, where someone pretends to talk generally but is in fact making a comment to undermine another. I had a girl in one of my sessions who was naturally slender and her friend went off on a rant about how she didn't understand why so many girls wanted to be thin because being thin is disgusting and no one finds it attractive. She was pretending to talk about body confidence but actually was making very targeted comments about her friend to make her feel bad."

The way Nadia has mocked Kaye's self-discipline around food, and resulting slim physique, over the years is shocking. :mad:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.