Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i've watched a documentary, a cooking recipe and a vlog today on youtube- none by the SA's- and each time I thought my god just how shite is the SAs content.

Reactions: 13
So him hanging out with golden child drinking, is that some sort of adversion therapy or does he enjoy torturing himself? Does Maddie let him have a sniff of her cocktail? :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did anyone see (skid)Mark burping in to the punnet of basil? I hope she is not going to add that basil to food. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
E3951C5E-B853-4BD2-B20E-D180F7FA3447.jpeg

The issue with the £1.99 or £2.99 monthly payment has been going on for a few days. First Mark said £2.99 a month was a rumour spread by trolls. Then some paying members said they had been charged £2.99 a month. Mark then said it was a YouTube issue which is his usual go to excuse when anything goes wrong. Finally today he posted the above reply. I’m sure they were trying to increase it to £2.99 a month and have been called out on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The issue with the £1.99 or £2.99 monthly payment has been going on for a few days. First Mark said £2.99 a month was a rumour spread by trolls. Then some paying members said they had been charged £2.99 a month. Mark then said it was a YouTube issue which is his usual go to excuse when anything goes wrong. Finally today he posted the above reply. I’m sure they were trying to increase it to £2.99 a month and have been called out on it.
Trolls? Pffft! You can duck right off Manky! The super sleuths on this thread are doing people a service, whereas that channel of yours...here's to you finger man! 🖕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1417857

Thank you @Ulrika 🙌🏼

So, since this all started, he’s been saying ‘trolls’ have been spreading ‘fake news’ … is he going to apologise to those he labelled a troll?🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Today CM thumb nail has an appropriately place hoover to clean up Marks BS hehe 😉
1657874537675.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nits to Mank “You’ve had some funny looking women” 🤣 well he’s keeping that up with you isn’t he … sure he never had a Ken Dodd lookalike 🤣🤣
Timestamp 15.58

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Nits to Mank “You’ve had some funny looking women” 🤣 well he’s keeping that up with you isn’t he … sure he never had a Ken Dodd lookalike 🤣🤣
Timestamp 15.58
First she’s being very rude about his ex’s physical appearance some of whom are mothers of Marks children
Also what happen to her body positivity ??
Just showing the inner b!tch spilling out of her “Kindness”😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Absutely f*cking appalling she uses that poor ladies cancer diagnosis to make sad twats like that ugly c*nt Ashley feel sorry for her, I reckon Ashley owns a Henry hoover pmsl

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
First she’s being very rude about his ex’s physical appearance some of whom are mothers of Marks children
Also what happen to her body positivity ??
Just showing the inner b!tch spilling out of her “Kindness”😡
Totally agree.
She goes on about being ‘a woman’s woman’, saying that she wouldn’t ever judge a woman on her appearance blah blah blah…
Yet she constantly judges women by their appearance.
She is the total opposite of what she claims to be. She is a jealous, bitter woman, who’s struggling to accept that she’s completely let herself go. She pretends she’s happy with what she’s let herself become, all the while continuing to attempt to change it. She just doesn’t have the willpower to achieve it

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Discussing teacher gifts on Loose Women today. Nitty has a friend who is a teacher who she messaged to see what gifts she receives. Teacher friend? that will be dopey Dina.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
nadia makes vegetables wrapped in rice paper like wot she saw in the gram. did tattlers calling out diabetesuk's shameful use of her to promote a healthy lifestyle drive (re exercise) get to her? diabetesuk needs to watch this video to see how terrible she is at this, and also the gross comments from him, and her tantrumming throughout, and the fact that her veg dicer she doesn't have a clue how to use.

mank can't be bothered to edit anymore by the looks of it and make a professional looking video, so now the full warts on all of them is on display.

her rice papers are out of date, and it looks like the whole thing is about to abort. the one summer roll she has done looks like a dead man's cock.

she goes to spit out what she has made

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Fridays are a problem…
If he worked they’d be a joy

Him harping on about his mental health in 2022, I know people who have suffered multiple bereavements, have had terminal illness diagnosed
Some who have been on waiting lists for major surgery with no end in sight, suffering excoriating pain constantly
He genuinely needs to pull up his grubby socks and go volunteer somewhere
Absolute moonbeam he is

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.