Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever his instagram posts about a tree or a close up of his sweaty face haven’t received many likes or comments he will upload a photo of Nadia because they are the ones that people tend to like…after all she’s why they really follow him. The wedding photos he’s uploaded are tiny poor quality proofs that he seems to obsess over - apparently they wouldn’t pay for the actual photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whenever his instagram posts about a tree or a close up of his sweaty face haven’t received many likes or comments he will upload a photo of Nadia because they are the ones that people tend to like…after all she’s why they really follow him. The wedding photos he’s uploaded are tiny poor quality proofs that he seems to obsess over - apparently they wouldn’t pay for the actual photos.
Yes they must’ve thought that was another freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is what they are --- https://www.horlicks.co.uk/products/horlicks-healthy-mind?variant=39944377499709
£1.50 per drink.

Ingredients - Wheat 36% (Wheat Flour and Malted Wheat), Malted Barley 34%, Skimmed Milk, Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Dried Whey (Milk), Calcium Carbonate, Sugar, Palm Oil, Salt, Potassium Carbonate, Vitamins and Mineral Mix (Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate, Vitamin D2, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6), Bacopa Monnieri Extract, Matcha Green Tea Powder, Anti-caking Agent(E551), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin).

Per 100gPer 40g serving with 300ml Semi Skimmed MilkNRV* per serving
Energy (kJ)14631170
Energy (kcal)349278
Fat (g)2.36.0
Of which saturates (g)1.13.6
Carbohydrates (g)74.844.0
Of which sugars (g)10.918.4
Fibre (g)0.30.1
Protein (g)12.815.6
Salt (g)0.90.7

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
This is what they are --- https://www.horlicks.co.uk/products/horlicks-healthy-mind?variant=39944377499709
£1.50 per drink.

Ingredients - Wheat 36% (Wheat Flour and Malted Wheat), Malted Barley 34%, Skimmed Milk, Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Dried Whey (Milk), Calcium Carbonate, Sugar, Palm Oil, Salt, Potassium Carbonate, Vitamins and Mineral Mix (Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate, Vitamin D2, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6), Bacopa Monnieri Extract, Matcha Green Tea Powder, Anti-caking Agent(E551), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin).

Per 100gPer 40g serving with 300ml Semi Skimmed MilkNRV* per serving
Energy (kJ)14631170
Energy (kcal)349278
Fat (g)2.36.0
Of which saturates (g)1.13.6
Carbohydrates (g)74.844.0
Of which sugars (g)10.918.4
Fibre (g)0.30.1
Protein (g)12.815.6
Salt (g)0.90.7
remember that she doesn't eat processed food. does she really think this crap is unprocessed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
remember that she doesn't eat processed food. does she really think this crap is unprocessed?
Does she really care - like Hopscotch said she would advertise anything if she was paid to do it. I can imagine that her management send out a round robin email to anybody they can think of to say that the lovely, bubbly Nadia of LW fame will be happy to advertise your product if you give her money and freebies. She will undercut her other LW panellists and take her clothes off if required.

Wonder if Ashley has arranged a collection for them to spend a night in a hotel so they can get away from the Croydon fires.

• Haha
Does she really care - like Hopscotch said she would advertise anything if she was paid to do it. I can imagine that her management send out a round robin email to anybody they can think of to say that the lovely, bubbly Nadia of LW fame will be happy to advertise your product if you give her money and freebies. She will undercut her other LW panellists and take her clothes off if required.
and alleged vegan pigwoman from next door will come round and will stick your non-vegan chocolate bar in her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How are those rubbish Whorelicks products any good for your gut 🙄 they’re such money whores, why don’t they use the money they’re getting for this crap, to actually buy some friggin blinds for their windows.

Are they getting paid to promote that Narc Island dross I wonder. The way she reframes the show, into some kind of relationship teaching show 🤢🤮, while she ignores the fact that, domestic abuse charities, have said they’re concerned by the level of misogyny & coercive control. The show is actually showing a really tit example of relationships to young girls.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The Kartrashians are her idols, spinning tit into money. It's the Croydon Rumpelstiltskin! Everyday she's hustling to keep the bank balance healthy, because no one else is going to do it in that household.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I see the daughters are still giving it away free online, Maddie has released some music, but a quick look at her social media is hardly great promotion. She's obviously chosen the image of a seedy cam girl to promote herself. 🤢 She's giving it away for free, she might as well charge for the effort she makes.

I've never known such an odd family set up, each of them all in their little hovel areas in that house their heads full of thoughts that others are obsessed with them, their bodies, their darkest thoughts, their opinions, their music, their lives. Living and looking like squatters in some doss house. 🤢

It makes me think though, what if (and please, no wish for this), Nadia was unable to work through illness. How would the scummy, grubby household survive? They hardly seem able to focus and organise themselves, have no work ethic, not even to the playground hobbies they have of modelling, music, film guru and Director would bring an income. The whole set up is bizarre. 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hometime #22 we have the two of laughing their heads off, no reason given. Then it is off to the pub where Dina is setting up a birthday party spread for her friend's 60th. There is 11 mins worth of Dina and Nads doing Kylie Jenner's Met Gala outfit. The Met was back on May 2nd, we are half through July. Mark is doing the cards. Nadia is packing for Brighton and guess what? It took her 2 mins because SHE KNEW WHERE EVERYTHING WAS, because the closet wasn't a tip. Wonders never cease. "What the duck have I been doing with my life?" she says. The next 23 mins is the trip to Brighton and a foccacia that cost 14 pounds. :eek: Dancing, getting pissed, using another person's illness for rage fodder making a new friend. Tits shows us her overnight bag. Of course it only took Nadia 2 mins to pack, she only packed a new pair of paints apparently. Thai food. Nadia sleeping in the hall. Yes another quality film from the Sadderlys. 😠

• Haha
  • Wow
Is it me or does Nadia look old in this photo
I have just realised how short Nastia looks there. She normally towers over people in LW press photovraphs. Unless she is wearing those hideous trainers she wears to press events and Kaye snd Jane both have heels on.

Reactions: 9
How are those rubbish Whorelicks products any good for your gut 🙄 they’re such money whores, why don’t they use the money they’re getting for this crap, to actually buy some friggin blinds for their windows.

Are they getting paid to promote that Narc Island dross I wonder. The way she reframes the show, into some kind of relationship teaching show 🤢🤮, while she ignores the fact that, domestic abuse charities, have said they’re concerned by the level of misogyny & coercive control. The show is actually showing a really tit example of relationships to young girls.
i don't think you should be able to advertise a protein shake with a few additives in it (regardless if they are vitamins and wotever the latest superfood is- and let's face it without those additives, those shakes would be super nutritionally empty) as "healthy mind/body/gut" products. health of all the above comes from a variety of factors including diet, but in terms of just diet its the bigger picture of what you will eat which will contribute to health, not single, highlyprocessed pseudofoods. sad that horlicks have produced a product for little picture thinkers, who will gullibily wolf down wotever, based on it having some aura of "magic" placed around it. I think in terms of dumbdumb sawalha, whose whole issues with food are based on small picture thinking, and in shovign things in to her gob based on some the "good" they will do her- whether its some wheatgrasss smoothie tit, or a whole binge-eatin bleeping pavlova or whatever- they have actually found their ideal spokesperson, with the ideal audience for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
When tits is talking to nadias phone you hear her in the background shouting “tits have you never smoked? You dunno what ur missing!”
a - promoting smoking to someone suffering from cancer
B- smoking what? Lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.