Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tuned in but could only last a few minutes until Nadia started to talk about having seen Manky's degree and his big essay cue sexual inuendo . I sensed an air of desperation from them and they came across more phoney than normal.

Reactions: 16
Tuned in but could only last a few minutes until Nadia started to talk about having seen Manky's degree and his big essay cue sexual inuendo . I sensed an air of desperation from them and they came across more phoney than normal.
I can’t stand her but really she’s to be pitied. She tries so hard to justify his existence as a lazy git who wouldn’t have a roof over his head if it wasn’t for her. He defames celebrities constantly, ridicules loose women but yet it’s the only programme she’s clinging to that pays for him to sit on his arse all day doing nothing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I've noticed that Mark keeps making excuses about a members live, if nadia has time to post lives on her instagram and Mark has time to record film review after film review then he can find the time to do a members live and this should be a priority since he has received payment for extra content.

On another note I see that Mark has been busy updating his IMDB page -

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I still chuckle about when he said he thought he was going to be working with Julia and instead got Nitty. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've noticed that Mark keeps making excuses about a members live, if nadia has time to post lives on her instagram and Mark has time to record film review after film review then he can find the time to do a members live and this should be a priority since he has received payment for extra content.

He just needed to write one word .. unemployed

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder if they actually have sex or just talk about it all the time. He seems a bit sex starved to me craving something he doesn't get. I'm sure they once said they can't do it while the girls are in the house and can only do it when they can get away somewhere on their own. They seem to have the whole family plus friends in tow when they go anywhere now. He's just like a young teenager bragging to friends about their sex life that hasn't yet happened. Saddo manky!

• Sick
  • Heart

A director and producer with 3 whole projects in 30 years!? Wowee 😅💀
Any genuine successful directors/producers would have a portfolio so huge it would require more than just a paragraph 🤣
Get a job, Mark!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if they actually have sex or just talk about it all the time. He seems a bit sex starved to me craving something he doesn't get. I'm sure they once said they can't do it while the girls are in the house and can only do it when they can get away somewhere on their own. They seem to have the whole family plus friends in tow when they go anywhere now. He's just like a young teenager bragging to friends about their sex life that hasn't yet happened. Saddo manky!
I think the girls being in the house is just an excuse. Their bedroom is seperated from Kiki's by the spare room and Moodie lives in the extension. Surely far enough away to not hear the sound of M & N's flesh slapping together in sweat fuelled lust.

I think Nitty isn't that keen on sex.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Did ITV not contact Mark Adderley famous director/content producer/editor/kitchen table news broadcaster …. ??😀
Surely he should be offered first refusal! Outrageous! Don't they know he's educated to almost PHD level?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
According to Mark they were at it non stop on the Yoga retreat!

Did ITV not contact Mark Adderley famous director/content producer/editor/kitchen table news broadcaster …. ??😀
We would get the news 3 months late if Mark were to get a job there! Useless individual. When will she realise he is not the workaholic that she likes to think he is. None of them are. Maybe she is just used to her father only working a few months of the year on the films that he was in and that is her yardstick for comparison.

Reactions: 19
I can’t stand her but really she’s to be pitied. She tries so hard to justify his existence as a lazy git who wouldn’t have a roof over his head if it wasn’t for her. He defames celebrities constantly, ridicules loose women but yet it’s the only programme she’s clinging to that pays for him to sit on his arse all day doing nothing.
Honestly do you pity her, she really is a first grade stupid putting up with that lazy git. Yes he is the father of her 2 girls but he is also the father of another 2 whose mothers got rid of him, knowing what he was (is) like. She does not need him, he brings her down and although I don't like her I think she would be better off on her own and would make a better life without him.. Maybe she is frightened of kicking him out knowing both of their back stories but I would not put up with him treating me like that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think the girls being in the house is just an excuse. Their bedroom is seperated from Kiki's by the spare room and Moodie lives in the extension. Surely far enough away to not hear the sound of M & N's flesh slapping together in sweat fuelled lust.

I think Nitty isn't that keen on sex.
I think she is, its sex with Manky she's not keen on 😁

• Haha
According to Mark they were at it non stop on the Yoga retreat!
The thought of that has made me feel sick, 🤮 I can just imagine him all red faced panting and sweating and then of course his long finger nails are another huge turn off

• Sick
  • Haha
lol those two fools trying to control everyone's expression with regard to anne's heche "if you cant' saying anything nice, then don't say anything at all"...... then saying how freedom of speech should be protected, as mank mansplains the salman rushdie situation. asshats.

So they think that Andrew Tate should be allowed to carry on influencing young men with his hate speech about women do they? Absolute idiots. Every opinion they have nowadays is ridiculous. I have gone from thinking they are annoying little twats to dangerous and despicable vain glorious gits.

So they think that Andrew Tate should be allowed to carry on influencing young men with his hate speech about women do they? Absolute idiots. Every opinion they have nowadays is ridiculous. I have gone from thinking they are annoying little twats to dangerous and despicable vain glorious gits.
A few quotes from Nadia when on LW

Speaking with the ITV Loose Women panel, Nadia Sawalha discusses the verbal violence women experience from men, and what that can escalate to if not tackled.

It's terrorism!' Nadia Sawalha reveals her daughter, 15, was subjected to a 40-minute vile rant from drunken men as Loose Women star discusses 'verbal violence' towards women

Nadia Sawalha detailed how she does not feel safe when out and about on Friday's Loose Women.
Nadia Sawalha TV host shared that she gets so worried about being sexually harassed that she is on high alert when travelling on public transport or walking down a road at night.

Seems Andrew Tate gets a pass from The Aderleys. How very odd and disturbing.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I've no idea who Andrew Tate is, can someone explain?

As for Nadia and that rant she had about the harassment her daughter and friend received, She needs to take a good long look at her creepy husband, how he speaks to and treats the women around him, his derogatory and immature comments about bodies, underwear or whatever. Secondly her own social media and more importantly both her daughters content online, more worryingly the one that's underage. The other is as thick as her mother with even less opportunity coming her way. Whist she's at it they can all duck off with the"its so empowering for women"crap and admit what it is an attempt at, seedy titillation for online creeps.

• Heart
Everything Nadia does is to titillate that scruffy feckless so called husband
The meals, the Kim k posts, the begging for freebies, the total thirst all round
So it would be no surprise if the daughters would follow suit, no wonder his other daughters stay well out of the picture, probably pure dread and embarrassment.
This must be what it’s like to have a toy boy, constantly playing catch up for affirmation and affection
Bled dry

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.