Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
768068B0-C8D5-45F0-9F63-880AE8691F32.jpeg

‘So many vloggers don’t listen to their children…’
Neither do N&M you muppet.

Good old AG going to pester them with private messages again - they must really love you on their case all the time!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree he's sexuality frustrated
He's the type of guy if you saw him walking towards you, you would cros to the other side. He's the very man he says he hates.
Lol
When you see crazy coming, cross the street lol

Don’t be surprised if Mank relays some made up
bs story of him running into a Wendy house when he was under the influence,whilst covering the Anne Heche story ….

Reactions: 11
Ashley is such a sad git wasting his time with that pair of cretins. Ashley if you read this you really are stupid they don't give a monkeys about you they just use you to keep the fan club going and squeeze as much money as possible out of you all.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1493570
‘So many vloggers don’t listen to their children…’
Neither do N&M you muppet.

1660327962928.png

Good old AG going to pester them with private messages again - they must really love you on their case all the time!🙄
Whoever at Global terminated Nadia Sawalha and Mark Adderley's Confessions of a Modern Parent podcast at the earliest opportunity (as per usual) 🙏(y)🥰

#oneserieswonder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Jesus that pie she cooked was pure crap stick to the tray. She’s delusional if she thinks she’s a god cook.

All he does is talk and talk. He criticises everyone but the same fool sits on his arse all day doing nothing with no friends except mixing with his wife female friends. What an embarrassment. She must be mortified . He pretends to be a news reader. 😂😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I’m sure that on the x-rated cm earlier this week she said our friend sent us this. This being a back massager and the friend was clearly AG.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yep pretends he is a news reader by reading out parts of online news stories from his apple news subscription. They've been doing YT a while now and yet Mark doesn't seem to have been offered any work on TV. I wonder why 😂

He pretends to be a news reader. 😂😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just a little update from my previous post regarding COAMP
C0F757F9-EAC1-424E-A08C-B4F85500B50A.jpeg

🤣🤣
Is that code for IT’S BEEN AXED?!🪓🪓🪓🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Judy, Joe, judging celebrity master chef tonight. Strangely enough the Nitwit has never been invited back to judge 😏 wonder why 🤔
Judy, Joe and Lisa Faulkner judging together on Celebrity Masterchef!
Nadia Sawalha must be so happy for them all. 😂😂😂
1660371061501.png

With so much "skin in the game", I'm surprised Nadia didn't review it for their Youtube channel. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1494661
Don’t they just… 🤣🪓🪓
Why do people constantly think that they deserve a break. They are a very privileged family. The only person that does any work is Nadia and that is not exactly hard work chatting for a living when she is Queen gobshite. A chauffeured car picks her up and returns her 2 mornings a week, which effectively amounts to 1 working day per week!

None of the other members of her family do a scrap of work including her almost 20 year old daughter who hasn't worked a day in her life and her lazy bone idol husband who feels hard done by editing Vlogs that are months old. He has made one short film in the 3 or 4 years that we have been following them on YouTube. Wow!!!

These subs are absolutely crazy in how they perceive them. I can't wait for all her special subs turning up with AG to the first Loose Women audience. She will be mortified when she sees them all together in real life!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Is there no end of stuff she will not put her name to, another money making scheme. She wants to give some of these to her scruffy husband so he can give "clean kisses".
From the IG
I wore those disgusting teeth 😂to get the nation talking about dental doggy health! Dental issues are the second most commonly reported problem at UK vets, affecting around 80% of dogs. As a guarantee for clean kisses, I’ve teamed up with @YuMOVE_UK to put their new range of Dental Care Sticks to the test… and my dogs mouths are now as fresh as a daisy!
The sticks have special active barrier technology that not only cleans, but also restores the balance of bacteria in the mouth. Nifty! To find out more about how to support your dog’s oral health, visit: @YuMOVE_UK

• Sick
  • Angry
Is there no end of stuff she will not put her name to, another money making scheme. She wants to give some of these to her scruffy husband so he can give "clean kisses".
From the IG
I wore those disgusting teeth 😂to get the nation talking about dental doggy health! Dental issues are the second most commonly reported problem at UK vets, affecting around 80% of dogs. As a guarantee for clean kisses, I’ve teamed up with @YuMOVE_UK to put their new range of Dental Care Sticks to the test… and my dogs mouths are now as fresh as a daisy!
The sticks have special active barrier technology that not only cleans, but also restores the balance of bacteria in the mouth. Nifty! To find out more about how to support your dog’s oral health, visit: @YuMOVE_UK
The dogs are ungroomed, have/had mange, chewing gum in ears, covered in fox 💩 BUT they have clean teeth now 🙄👏

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
lol those two fools trying to control everyone's expression with regard to anne's heche "if you cant' saying anything nice, then don't say anything at all"...... then saying how freedom of speech should be protected, as mank mansplains the salman rushdie situation. asshats.

• Angry
On this mornings CM they said it was coming from somewhere different. Whats the betting they are on holiday again. She has that black bikini on again, surely she has some different ones. The subs were asking where they were and they didn't say so something is going on that they don't want us to know about 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.