Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I can cook' Nadia says at the start of the video. Well, judging by the end result, I wouldn't be so confident!

Don't worry, she gets the excuses in early. 'Oh, it's a bit too hot in the kitchen so the pastry is falling apart', 'Oh, I don't have double cream which I would usually use'.

And how does it taste? Hopefully better than it looks. 'Quite sharp... and I put too much sugar in'.

So it didn't work out aesthetically, and tastes both too sharp and also too sweet... and she still decides to upload it.

1660248602535.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
'I can cook' Nadia says at the start of the video. Well, judging by the end result, I wouldn't be so confident!

Don't worry, she gets the excuses in early. 'Oh, it's a bit too hot in the kitchen so the pastry is falling apart', 'Oh, I don't have double cream which I would usually use'.

And how does it taste? Hopefully better than it looks. 'Quite sharp... and I put too much sugar in'.

So it didn't work out aesthetically, and tastes both too sharp and also too sweet... and she still decides to upload it.

View attachment 1491487
ano0ther one of her dishes that looks like a cow pat. anyone remember that terrible steamed pudding she made in a ninja

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I found her book today that I bought many years ago after she won Masterchef. Chucked it in next door’s skip.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I was a fool and bought her and Kaye's disaster chef one. The good old days of them having a laugh on you tube. 😂

Reactions: 13

View attachment 1491487
So she used pâte feuilletée but would have used puff pastry if she had it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
obviously not trained in a french celebrity masterchef kitchen.

she's such a fool.
she thinks she is being clever to her lowly subs - they wont know what it really means - shes being all continental not realising that its the same thing, she really is thick

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she said on coffee moaning that she learnt that you mustn't judge a book by its cover........ because she judged davide cos he got muscles..... lol... so basically what she is saying is that muscles are a bad cover.... she is oblivious to what a nasty judgemental duck she is, even when she is allegedly learning not to be a "nasty judgemental duck".

How about you look at a man witha good body as someone who looks after themselves, eats well, and puts in the effort needed to get the results he wants. Or maybe someone who works as a personal trainer and helps other people get the most of their bodies. rather than just thinking : they have have a bad cover. The notion of superiority of someone like maddie (cos she doesn't seem to judge maddie based on her body) over someone like davide based on their bodies- just ridiculous.

now she's picnicking out on anne heche's death, having never seen one of her films.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
I'm starting to think she's having a laugh with her terrible baking. I thought Kaye was supposed to be the disaster chef but nitty's cooking is so bad I feel embarrassed for her, it's getting worse by the day and that blueberry pie or whatever it's supposed to be looks rank. She really is taking the piss with the subs, they are being conned bigtime and they must be really thick to not see through her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm starting to think she's having a laugh with her terrible baking. I thought Kaye was supposed to be the disaster chef but nitty's cooking is so bad I feel embarrassed for her, it's getting worse by the day and that blueberry pie or whatever it's supposed to be looks rank. She really is taking the piss with the subs, they are being conned bigtime and they must be really thick to not see through her.
she probably didn't realise it was puff pastry she was using since it didn't puff in anyway, cos she used it to create a blueberry pond.

I honestly wish her and mank weren't ripping off a group of vulnerable people, so we could just laugh at her cooking.

Reactions: 16
Kay's podcast is really taking off, because its real and about ageing and being 60 and she ahs some great guests, bet the Sadd's are seething as the one they do is full of me me me, boring ments and boring manks - kay is so professional, and she's even got a show at the Edinburgh Fringe she is respected, something those 2 grifters will never
be

• Heart
Reactions: 23
she said on coffee moaning that she learnt that you mustn't judge a book by its cover........ because she judged davide cos he got muscles..... lol... so basically what she is saying is that muscles are a bad cover.... she is oblivious to what a nasty judgemental duck she is, even when she is allegedly learning not to be a "nasty judgemental duck".

How about you look at a man witha good body as someone who looks after themselves, eats well, and puts in the effort needed to get the results he wants. Or maybe someone who works as a personal trainer and helps other people get the most of their bodies. rather than just thinking : they have have a bad cover. The notion of superiority of someone like maddie (cos she doesn't seem to judge maddie based on her body) over someone like davide based on their bodies- just ridiculous.

now she's picnicking out on anne heche's death, having never seen one of her films.
Fancy only 'learning' not to judge a book by it's cover when you are pushing 60 and a mother of two. She must have known this for 4/5 decades at her age but does not practice it and slipped up on tv the other day when she showed her jealousy towards attractive much younger people who take care of their bodies; because envy and cattiness are her natural go to reactions, sadly. Must have realised she looked like a jealous old cow and has received some slack for it #bekind #justbekind #bodyacceptance #womanswoman #whataloadofbollox

Ghoul

• Heart
“So Mark is out today hmm he’s working hmm he’ll be back quite soon actually ..” that sounded like a load of cobblers 🤥

She more or less broadcasted that Anne Heche had been drinking Vodka and was corrected by Michelle then repeated a few times oh so just cocaine ! She should learn to keep that big gossip gob of hers shut 😡

Managed of course to bring hot movie star slim hubby (with his gorgeous skin, tan, hair) ments/addiction into the conversation 🙄🥱

Well now we know that she wakes up looking gorgeous with her new eyelashes .. deluded cow so full of herself .. and her neck lines are due to reading whilst sunbathing 🤣 nothing to do with her turtle neck 😏

• Haha
“So Mark is out today hmm he’s working hmm he’ll be back quite soon actually ..” that sounded like a load of cobblers 🤥

She more or less broadcasted that Anne Heche had been drinking Vodka and was corrected by Michelle then repeated a few times oh so just cocaine ! She should learn to keep that big gossip gob of hers shut 😡

Managed of course to bring hot movie star slim hubby (with his gorgeous skin, tan, hair) ments/addiction into the conversation 🙄🥱

Well now we know that she wakes up looking gorgeous with her new eyelashes .. deluded cow so full of herself .. and her neck lines are due to reading whilst sunbathing 🤣 nothing to do with her turtle neck 😏
he's working? he's at the cinema more like

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually feel that they have behaved worse than ever these last few weeks and it’s been more of a downfall than anything else before.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.