Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are in Carbis Bsy, St Ives. They have only just come back from holiday and they are away again. I wish I could even afford 1 holiday

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They are in Carbis Bsy, St Ives. They have only just come back from holiday and they are away again. I wish I could even afford 1 holiday
That is where they were last time they were in Cornwall, near to where a family member lives. Surprised they wanted them back. It must have been booked a long time ago as it is heaving down there at the moment.

Reactions: 6
Yes they are ripping the pish a lot of their paying subs will be financially struggling and they are throwing this in everyone's face's

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
This was posted a couple of hours ago and has now been deleted 😳 Why??
79A083D3-4B4E-4F84-ABAE-C90B8B95A09A.jpeg

They are really pissing me off with the amount of holidays they are having 😡 They are being so secretive about it too and ignoring people when they say, hope you are having a nice time in Cornwall. Why don’t they just fess up? They love to keep people hanging. Makes me so angry 😡😤😤😤

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
So is this ANOTHER family trip? I can't keep up at this rate. They sure are making up for all the carbon they saved during lockdown. 😤 They better not witch about Boris and his 2 vacays on Coffee Boring. 😒

This was posted a couple of hours ago and has now been deleted 😳 Why?? View attachment 1499082

They are really pissing me off with the amount of holidays they are having 😡 They are being so secretive about it too and ignoring people when they say, hope you are having a nice time in Cornwall. Why don’t they just fess up? They love to keep people hanging. Makes me so angry 😡😤😤😤
She looks stoned x

Reactions: 10
I reckon the reason they are so secretive is that if they give the location away, AG will turn up with his bucket and spade!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Either she’s been looking on here 😂 (which if she has, is absolutely hilarious that she has taken the time to find this thread) and we‘ve touched a nerve or Moodie has been getting some undesirable DM’s on her recent Instagram posts 😳
She‘s yet again blagging a free holiday with Ma and Pa 😏
2B3F8F73-6DE8-4052-A524-6E7DC2140C0C.jpeg
B5BAC522-39DE-4B5D-BA62-008738F7F40F.jpeg
70983503-0EE6-40A3-A61C-B935694AC29C.jpeg
93A118FB-AFFC-454F-AC28-57C3B7EE1FEF.jpeg
8C5A1880-C6A5-4BA6-8219-90F1B7DCA424.jpeg
A12BA6A4-42DB-4D93-98EA-09FFDD040B6A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Either she’s been looking on here 😂 (which if she has, is absolutely hilarious that she has taken the time to find this thread) and we‘ve touched a nerve or Moodie has been getting some undesirable DM’s on her recent Instagram posts 😳
View attachment 1499316View attachment 1499317View attachment 1499318View attachment 1499319View attachment 1499320View attachment 1499321
Terrible spelling, that homeschooling paid off!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Terrible spelling, that homeschooling paid off!
What really grinds my gears is how much of a disservice parents like them are doing to their children! They think by spoiling and pandering to them will make them wonderful parents. They're throwing them out in to big wide world were there are boundaries and you are told no that's not acceptable, not everyone will adore you because guess what that's not how real life is. Shameful parenting

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Manky paid another film festival but this time it finally is to have his 16 minute film screened….in San Jose, California next week. I’m sure they will be busting down the doors to see it.
A97DC56F-D264-4A10-A47E-8394A879D4FB.jpeg

View attachment 1499316View attachment 1499317View attachment 1499318View attachment 1499319View attachment 1499320View attachment 1499321
I don’t follow her nor do I care to. My advise to her is: Get a job, stop living off of mummy, and then perhaps I’ll pay attention to you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope they do read here. They need to know how disgusting they are as a family and full of double standards

Reactions: 15
Well he said on cm yesterday that something would be landing later! Still hasn’t. What a dreadful pair they are but I still think that soon their time will be up.
The whole point of vlogging is being up to date while it’s relevant.
I wanted to see the ‘Greek home time’ last week not in November when I don’t care! It’s nice to be able to correlate their CM mood to home time which can’t be done when there so far apart . I think they enjoy messing with are heads and the truth that’s why I’m grateful to the sleuths who piece it all together for me on here .
😊❤THANK YOU TATTERLERs

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm in my forties is that old ? ..How does she feel when her nearly 60 year old mum strip's almost naked in her filthy house and shares to the world ?

Reactions: 19
Why is she referring to herself as a young girl? She's almost 20. That's an adult woman.

I can't believe they are on holiday again. They must be very unhappy at home if they need to escape from it all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe she’s nearly 20 she’s extremely immature for her age.

F957F3F7-ECE8-4852-BFB5-3BEE9EBE2AB9.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.