Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MA on yesterday’s CM away mystery location … “We need to use a lot of selfie sticks (aka his arm extension) whilst we are here” Are they finally filming some real content for their tit channel?? 🤔 if so let’s hope he edits it before 2023 …🙄 but wouldn’t hold my breath !

Ps during an argument she apparently put one on his chair is his “office” (aka toy room/man cave) and he sat on it and broke it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
MA on yesterday’s CM away mystery location … “We need to use a lot of selfie sticks (aka his arm extension) whilst we are here” Are they finally filming some real content for their tit channel?? 🤔 if so let’s hope he edits it before 2023 …🙄 but wouldn’t hold my breath !

Ps during an argument she apparently put one on his chair is his “office” (aka toy room/man cave) and he sat on it and broke it 🤣🤣🤣
It looks like they might be in Cornwall based on her tweets - she thanked Eastern Air for their customer service, and they only fly to Newquay from London, and he posted a picture of the coastal stone sculptures and spider crabs that populate the coast down there.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Me neither!!!
Tate’s views have been described as extreme misogyny by domestic abuse charities, capable of radicalising men and boys to commit harm offline.
He was a Housemate on BB UK 2016
He was removed when a violent video of him beating a woman resurfaced .

Last edited:
  • Wow
I wonder if they actually have sex or just talk about it all the time. He seems a bit sex starved to me craving something he doesn't get. I'm sure they once said they can't do it while the girls are in the house and can only do it when they can get away somewhere on their own. They seem to have the whole family plus friends in tow when they go anywhere now. He's just like a young teenager bragging to friends about their sex life that hasn't yet happened. Saddo manky!
I don't think Nadia will get turned on with smelly mark and his black nail..not that she's any beauty anyway but she must no deep down he's a bone idol loser he's hardly a catch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think Nadia will get turned on with smelly mark and his black nail..not that she's any beauty anyway but she must no deep down he's a bone idol loser he's hardly a catch
She was probably wearing a mask in bed before masks became a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It looks like they might be in Cornwall based on her tweets - she thanked Eastern Air for their customer service, and they only fly to Newquay from London, and he posted a picture of the coastal stone sculptures and spider crabs that populate the coast down there.
Yep you are probably correct! Photo looks like a cake shop in Cornwall…
So that means she went to Camber Sands, Spain, Brighton a few times, yoga retreat, 2 weeks in Crete and now maybe Cornwall… great job subs keep up the subscriptions 👏👏👏

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Yep you are probably correct! Photo looks like a cake shop in Cornwall…
So that means she went to Camber Sands, Spain, Brighton a few times, yoga retreat, 2 weeks in Crete and now maybe Cornwall… great job subs keep up the subscriptions 👏👏👏
Saving the planet one unnecessary journey at a time!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Well he said on cm yesterday that something would be landing later! Still hasn’t. What a dreadful pair they are but I still think that soon their time will be up.

Well he said on cm yesterday that something would be landing later! Still hasn’t. What a dreadful pair they are but I still think that soon their time will be up.
Did the NNShitShow land today? Have they finally found a date for the members live??? Probably depending on their tit reality shows they binge watch every evening 🙄

Reactions: 7
there is a nnss from 2 days ago, which must be this weeks. no members live, although Nadia did prwomise Gabrielle there would be one this week. Can't believe the croydin queen of kindness is going to let a sub down. it must be coming. it must. it must.....

there is a nnss from 2 days ago, which must be this weeks. no members live, although Nadia did prwomise Gabrielle there would be one this week. Can't believe the croydin queen of kindness is going to let a sub down. it must be coming. it must. it must.....
Well if it’s anything like English football we could be in for a very long wait with MA🥱 com’on Nadia bring it home 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the subs are going to watch Marriage on bbc1 at 9 pm and then a live to discuss…. Well, listen, not discuss. Mark loves to broadcast!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

rate my takeaway is in new york eating deli food. with his 557k subscribers.

nadia and mank stuck on 132k still.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.