Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nads loves an audience, although she really lowers the tone of the show with her awful chesty rattling laugh and butting in all roads
My Mum watches it ,if it’s on when I call to see her and Nads isn’t on it seems more of a polished calmer production.
I’m surprised she gets asked back with all the complaints they get about her behaviour
Now I like a laugh myself, but she just lowers the tone, especially for lunchtime

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No thank you, LW is better off without her. :)
💯 rivermonster
As they've introduced a wider variety of LW panellists, Nadia Sawalha's dated, self-entitled opinions have begun to stand out like a sore thumb. There's simply no USP with her and the family's combined social media output is so grim it's 'career' ending. Jane Moore was talking on Kaye's 60+ podcast about not not being ambitious any more. She's more into seeing the world with her mates and but also manages to squeeze in 'unambitious' projects like this: Airport Chaos Undercover: Dispatches - All 4 (channel4.com) What does Nadia Sawalha have on the horizon? Big plans for Vlogmas?

• Nadia Sawalha has no meaningful employment outside of LW. There are plenty of successful jobbing actresses, inc ex-soap stars on the panel. Actual, iconic ones.
  • I've lost count of the number of LW who have competed in Celebrity Masterchef now. Her one terrible series of Nadia's Family Feasts will be the last time we ever see her cook on the telly. Guaranteed. Unless, of course, she fronts a series on what to whip up in your cell, after being banged up for tax evasion. Mark Adderley could fully transition to Thelma, which would be handy for filming + eating the slop.
  • She used to claim to tick the diversity box but must be an utter embarrassment to Arabs everywhere, especially her family.
  • Kiki has thankfully returned to school, so Nadia can no longer promote her dangerously lazy interpretation of home schooling education.
  • She's overshared everything more than once - blue boyfriend, having an amazing body that grew actual babies before birthing them on the unwashed floor, not speaking about not speaking to Julia. WTF are ITV actually paying for?
  • There are a number of successful blended families amongst the panel.
  • There are a good number of 60+ women, showing how to embrace this next stage of life. Yes, they talk about the menopause but they do so much more, including taking pride in their appearance.
  • They've already played out the horrors of Linda Bellingham and #MrSpain once. Round Two would make for an unsatisfying and unethical: "I told you so." ITV have been hauled over the coals over their duty of care too many times, now.
  • Her lack of success on the celebrity game show circuit is a useful barometer of her popularity with the public. It's more than ten years since she was voted out in the first week of Dancing on Ice. Strictly don't want her, they want Julia but jealous Nadia put her off.
  • I believe that her parodying ridiculing more attractive women in the name of body acceptance is not looked on favourably by the producers.
  • She's clearly not as close to LW Kaye, Carol McGif, Colleen or Denise as she once was. I think Charlene and Christine are quietly amused/horrified by the unwashed washed up grifter. As for JSP. 😂
  • She hasn't been around to promote Love Island. This is a mortal sin, unless you're on a cushy contract like Pip, Lorraine and Holly (who also just about tolerate Nadia).
  • The invites to those red carpet events she claims to hate seem to be drying up.
Denise Welch on Instagram: "This gaggle of Loosies was definitely worthy of a boomerang!! Kaye looking very enthusiastic though she wasn’t and Christine, who has been…"
  • The viewers have seen her hot husband, Mark on a couple of occasions, now. 🤮 I'll leave it there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor poor Nittya, after spending 10K+ on accommodations plus whatever she’s spent on airfare for the family, she’s summed up the second half of their trip as: “It’s a bit tit…But I’m not complaining…and Mark has body dysmoprhia this trip…but I’m complaining…Mark wakes up every morning saying he has awful anxiety…but I’m not complaining…being with ourselves is quite annoying…but I’m not complaining…I’m so grateful…yep (makes frowny face)…”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
be scared that the next time this tale gets told by her on "loose", she'll be saying she squirted.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why does she refer to him as a producer and director and hasn’t worked for thirty years🤦‍♀️ She’s delusional.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Who would want to see that great big fat backside stuck in their face. Maybe only Ashley yuk!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Poor poor Nittya, after spending 10K+ on accommodations plus whatever she’s spent on airfare for the family, she’s summed up the second half of their trip as: “It’s a bit tit…But I’m not complaining…and Mark has body dysmoprhia this trip…but I’m complaining…Mark wakes up every morning saying he has awful anxiety…but I’m not complaining…being with ourselves is quite annoying…but I’m not complaining…I’m so grateful…yep (makes frowny face)…”
Weren’t they so whiney and miserable this morning. Wherever they go they moan. They never seem to think anywhere is good enough for them. Mark constantly feels depressed and she is always massively underwhelmed.
They never seem to be thankful for the luxuries they have.

If Nadia lost her job on loose then they’d be no different to any of us financially. Of course we’d still be happier than them.
If you can’t be happy with their level of income then they’d never cope elsewhere.

As for him moaning about people drinking in public like planes etc, fook off M, you Mr A drove whilst drunk and that my friend is far worse than getting merry on a plane. Grow up and enjoy the life you’ve got.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Weren’t they so whiney and miserable this morning. Wherever they go they moan. They never seem to think anywhere is good enough for them. Mark constantly feels depressed and she is always massively underwhelmed.
They never seem to be thankful for the luxuries they have.

If Nadia lost her job on loose then they’d be no different to any of us financially. Of course we’d still be happier than them.
If you can’t be happy with their level of income then they’d never cope elsewhere.

As for him moaning about people drinking in public like planes etc, fook off M, you Mr A drove whilst drunk and that my friend is far worse than getting merry on a plane. Grow up and enjoy the life you’ve got.
Indeed. And Nittya’s clearly jealous of her sister Dina’s decision to stay in Chania, which Nittya complained is so much better than where they’ve been staying. Nittya is the queen of always wanting more.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I could have cringed when she said today that a friend is on holiday and posting a perfect time on the gram but in reality all she’s really doing is texting Nadia moaning about her husband. I honestly wouldn’t tell her anything if I was her friend.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

no ability/wifi to fulfil their obligations to their paying subs, but anyhow here's a montage of her arse.
No-one needs to see this!
What a thicko she is always hashtagging some meaningless body slogan while taking the piss out of more disciplined women.
Grow up and wise up.
I do have a laugh to myself that whatever luxury holiday or break she takes her unemployed family on it will never live up to her fantasy, mainly due to the fact they take themselves with them. I'm sure she has a better time getting loud and trolleyed on her " girlie " trips.

Hi @Seek Clarity, , hope you are well.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nadias friend is hating her holiday and texting that she hates her husband I think Nadia is that " friend" and its Nadia that's texting her friends she hates her husband.They are two miserable gits that nothing seems to make them happy...not even each other.
I also see that the Daily Hail has used her insta reel exercising with her pink band , that should make her happy

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Who would want to see that great big fat backside stuck in their face. Maybe only Ashley yuk!!
Wonder if Ashley will turn up at LW in the suit and wig Madam never got to see. 🧥 or he gets tickets for a day she is not on. Not long after they had announced the audience coming back the website crashed so it might be a while before he is able to get any.
Missed the DM article, goes off to leave a comment - if they are allowing any this time. EDIT- once again they are moderating them and there are only 2

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Chatting re Monkey pox this morning and a certain demographic being worst hit… then she remembers Lee is in her home 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hometime #25 and it's their romantic trip to Margate. 🤮 Stupid chit-chat with them in the car. Oooh Nads got Mark Christian Dior Sauvage for him. :rolleyes: Chat about what they are going to do, it's their 20th wedding anniversary, etc. Stuck in traffic because they didn't leave early enough and Nads says not to blame her because the girls needed her. They are 14 and 18 WTF? They have a reservation at a restaurant, but at this rate there is no way they are going to make it and Nads suggests a drive-thru. So because you couldn't get your tit together, the restaurant loses a booking. Fantastic. They pull over and a look at the satnav and Mark mumbles "it doesn't look good." The backlog on the motorway goes for 8 miles! "8 miles and we didn't stop for a Macdonald's?" So cancelling the booking. Oh wait she says she is going to be more optomistic and not cancel the table yet... selfish. Nadia sees some guy cheating the traffic by going on the hard shoulder. "What happens if you do that?" she asks. The stupid it burns! 👺 The traffic is moving and now she is glad she didn't cancel the restaurant. They are now at a standstill again. We get a nice shot of the motorway going up a hill in the distance and it is chock-a-block. I think the only thing more annoying than being stuck in traffic, is watching someone vlog of them being stuck in traffic. Mark says it's BREXIT and Nads says "sometimes I hate this country." Charming. Yes you have been so hard done by living in Britain, the place that had enought grace to give you a career after a fashion. No, nothing to do with you arsing about at home, no. So traffic is moving again, it was the Dover Canterbury turn off so BREXIT, that is why they aren't at the restaurant. Whatevs, more like if you had got your arse into gear you would have bypassed all this earlier.

She almost made Mark crash by screaming I WANT TO SEE THE SEA! :cautious: Two mins to spare to get their table. They did call them to let them know they might be late. Talk about Tracey Emin. Did you know she is Nadia's favourite artist? She is always changing, evolving. Right, so essentially she is everything you are not. Gotcha. Did you know Mark interviewed her? Mentions popping it up on the old YooTooob. "THERE'S THE SEA"!!! screams Ursula. 🐙 Shot from the restaurant, on the balcony and they show the view of the beach. There is a nasty looking tower block in the distance. I'm sure Ashley is well jell. There is a seagull pearched on a lamp post that I swear is looking at Nadia, thinking "ooh I'd like to tit that one's fluffy nice sweater." 🤭 Much hemming and hawing on whether they should go inside, becauseit is too noisy. FFS! Mark is wearing 2 skull rings. Too much redundant fashaun. Tip for Mark from Coco Chanel, put the jewels on then take at least one off. Nadia says "Nothing is ever perfect baby." The moaning from these two. 😒 Do you remember in the Hello magazine back in the day, the movie ratings chick icon they had? I am the one sitting in her seat, twisting the hankie in frustration watching this shite.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten motorbikes go by and Nadia feels poisoned by the fumes. Nadia knows the place where the restaurant gets its bread from. Does she tell us where? Like as 'eck. In addition to the motorbikes, a tractor and a 4-wheeled buggie went by. They show off their food and oh look, there is the tractor. 🤣 Nadia has been gased and she is sunburnt now. Nadia says there is an atmosphere as in people getting wasted and if she goes to the beach, someone is going to scream "AAAhhh LOOSE WOMENNN!!" More diesel chat. Mark says you can fart at this restaurant, because no one will hear you. Really? He is so low rent. Mark is tight in the trousers. Get your mind out of the gutter, it's an eyes are bigger than his stomach. Nadia suggests he untightens his belt. View of an alcohol beverage, who knows how many. Did you want to know the restaurant they went to? Guess what? It's Waverley House. Nadia has her sunnies on and Mark says she looks like she is off the telly. They look for the car. Now they mess about trying to find the door to where they are staying. "OOOh isn't it looovvvvleeeeey!" They have a view of the beach. Aww they left them a card. In the fridge is some strawberries, fizz and local cheese. In the baskets are some crisps, cracked pepper and salt biscuits, Greek olive oil, strawberry preserve, sugar and honey. "Weird mixture of things." :cautious:

Nadia keeps saying she feels they are in somebody's house. First, it's a flat and yes someone owns it. Mark fiddles with the shoe cupboard like he has never seen one before. Nadia finds a balcony and goes out on it in barefeet, dancing like a sectioned person of their meds, traumatizing people below. "Carpets nice and soft" says Mark. Carpets also nice and cream coloured and just walked on by Nadia's skanky feet. She is obsessed with opening all the windows, next she is going complain about flies. Woah! Mark takes a shot of Nadia's arm trying to open the window and well, you know that episode of Seinfeld, the chick with the man hands? Nadia has man forearms. :ROFLMAO: "Look, we've got a 4 poster bed" says Mark and then he hits his head on said bed. Shot of Nadia on the white couch WITH HER MUCKY FEET ON IT! Mark says he hasn't brought his inhaler. Nadia wails for him not to have an asthma attack on her. He finds it and informs us he had lent it to Paddy and Paddy had a cold. 🤮 Any asthmatics out there? I had an unfortunate thing happen to me this week. Encountered a very dusty cupboard that I was not cleaning out, got very sick from it, lungs seized as I didn't get a refill of my Breo. On top of that, I was swallowing a drink which hit the back of my throat, causing me to choke and cough, upsetting my hiatal hernia. Long weekend, so had to wait for prescription and had to used my salbutamol which was only moderately effective. Got my Breo this evening and it went up $5 in price thankusoverymuch GlaxoSmithKline you thieving bastards! 😤 Why the hell is Mark sharing his salbutamol with Paddy? Moron. He proceeds to put 2 puffs at a time in his mouth with teeth around the chamber. He is stupid and has bad inhaler form to boot.

Nadia says that "technically, I'm sure you're not supposed to share asthama pumps." Mark says she looks like the lady of the manor. Try bleep in a knocking shop. 🤣 Eww, she gets on top of him and there is PDA. No one wants to see that tit speaking of which, skip the next few sentences or don't eat whilst reading. Some time later it says and there is Nadia lying on the floor and Mark perving on her pelvic region saying there are some peanuts there. "Peanuts on my foo-foo" says Nadia. Jesus tapdancing Christ. They are beads on the ends of the drawstrings of her trousers. Back to bitching with Nadia, loves the windows, but you can't open them in the living room. BOO bleeping HOO. More booze swilling on Nadia's part. Says she is looking at the local alcoholics. They are just people in the park with some booze. Nadia goes on to say that Mark doesn't like to hang with people who can handle just 2 glasses, he prefers his drinkers to be gnarly-nosed, red-faced, alcoholics, then he feels like he is doing the right thing. Yeah, that's great, no one asked by the way. :rolleyes:

It's the evening and Mark is doing his true confessions in the dim light. Rambles on about his time living in a basement as a kid and hearing the landlady Margaret walking, creaking the floorboards. "I always thought Margarets lived upstairs." Yeah, uh-huh, cool story bro. 😑 Mark wants to know where the people upstairs have been going, they have padding about for hours. Goes on about having social anxiety from hearing people. Yeah, for real. God the amount of tit that comes out of his mouth, it could fertilize the whole of Kent. He messes about slowing opening the door, makes stupid faces at the camera, seriously more than usual, so you know... Ha, ha, Nadia shut the bathroom door on him. He scares her as she comes out, just standing there. "Oh Mark what is wrong with you?" I'm sure there are several pages in the DSM-V that can cover that. Shots of the "Cock Tower". They didn't manage to go for a walk, stayed in and watched Ozark. Night night time and Nadia says the Real Housewives of Dubai has started. IMO it's tit. Just that Stansbury woman with her toyboy hubs, a bargain basement version of Iman, some black American chicks and a couple of Arab chicks, non-stop showcase of capitalist filth. BORING. Montage of pics they took. The end. 😴

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.