Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are loosewomen making such a fuss about guessing which loosewomen is on strictly …when we knew yesterday 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Who else is so disappointed it's not Nadia on Strictly, I would have absolutely loved hating her and pulling her apart each week!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Kaye has confirmed the signing Kaye Adams says: “I said I wanted to make the last year of my fifties memorable and i can’t think of a better way of doing it than showing the world my two left feet. Pray for me!”

Who else is so disappointed it's not Nadia on Strictly, I would have absolutely loved hating her and pulling her apart each week!!
No I couldn't bare it if Nadia got signed .

Reactions: 12
Kaye has confirmed the signing Kaye Adams says: “I said I wanted to make the last year of my fifties memorable and i can’t think of a better way of doing it than showing the world my two left feet. Pray for me!”

Kim Marsh is bad enough without Madam being on it, it would really have been a turn off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did you see Nadia's face when Kaye was announced? It was classic "I'm thrilled the star from the rival soap won best newcomer at the NTAs even though I'm the far more talented and versatile actor" energy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

The loathsome Kym Marsh/Ryder/Lomas/Wotsit is bad enough - Sawalha signing up too would be truly unbearable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Diabetes UK response regarding Nadia working with them:

"We appreciate that some of the recipes on Nadia’s YouTube channel are high in salt, sugar and fat. Our dietary position is that people with diabetes should be supported to eat healthily, and to make choices that work for them. We do feel this should include – as with anyone – the occasional treat.

Nadia’s work with us is to help promote our One Million Step Challenge, and to highlight the importance of physical activity for healthy lifestyles. She’s not producing recipes for us, and our relationship with Nadia won’t include promoting or endorsing any of the food content she produces in her broader work"
New to this thread - Lord almighty do any charities have any backbone these days or are they sooo desperate they will take any old tosh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
💯 LizSmithqwerty
This was Nadia Sawalha's reaction to their lovely seafront apartment in Margate. 😡
View attachment 1471455
Frist impressions: "We're going round the back!? Do you not know I'm Nadia Sawalha off the telly? I never go round the back." :oops:

View attachment 1471463
Nadia Sawalha: "It feels a bit weird, it's not an hotel. It's not a it's not an hotel, Mark. Weren't there any hotels? Weren't there any hotels?
Mark Adderley: "Not in Margate, no."
The internet and their #taxdeductible subscription to The Telegraph: "We beg to differ. Best hotels in Margate | Telegraph Travel"

View attachment 1471466
First impressions: Nadia Sawalha Baby Jane in full damage limitation mode, weighing up how she's going to show off their fou fou la la 20th wedding anniversary getaway on the Gram. 🙊 First job, crop out Nanny Thelma. After that, she's stumped - without the assistance of Dina the creative mastermind and her trusty box of Lidl aubergines.

View attachment 1471472
Nadia Sawalha, voice cracking as she tries her very bestest not to cry: "Oh, it's lovely." 😂😂😂
Wow, she's a terrible actress.

I think you might be on to something Muchado Nadia Sawalha clearly spent the rest of the afternoon hating her husband and polishing off that bottle of wine, before she passed out. I wonder if they're having more of a sh*t time in Crete together than they did in Margate? :sneaky:
#karmaisreal
Soooooooo ungrateful, delusions of grandeur/status

• Heart
Kaye Adams for Strictly brace yourselves for Nadia the expert on Choreography and she will no doubt have a dance related story to tell .
She was so jealous

Nah she wouldn’t care if she got paid. She’s jealous of Kaye so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
she reckons she gets asked to do strictly every year, somehow i dont believe it - she's just not right for strictly

• Haha
  • Wow
Imagine Nadia taking part and manky in the audience with Di in her filthy bottoms and trainers 3 sizes to big

• Haha
she reckons she gets asked to do strictly every year, somehow i dont believe it - she's just not right for strictly
She’s changed her tune, I remember her saying a while ago that Strictly won’t have her because she did dancing on ice.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What a load of bollocks!

She'd prance around like a bad geriatric drag queen. All sequins, tits and teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Get away this place would be alight, would be brilliant watching her and slagging her off, can't tell me any different!

Kim Marsh is bad enough without Madam being on it, it would really have been a turn off.
Get away this place would be alight, would be brilliant watching her and slagging her off, can't tell me any different
t!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god she’s going to be unbearable when she realises she’s on The Star’s front page today 😡
Thought the headline said star prick! Hahah, she may be on the front page, but it's the side bar and main story ad pic is a sausage. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.