Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💯 rivermonster
As they've introduced a wider variety of LW panellists, Nadia Sawalha's dated, self-entitled opinions have begun to stand out like a sore thumb. There's simply no USP with her and the family's combined social media output is so grim it's 'career' ending. Jane Moore was talking on Kaye's 60+ podcast about not not being ambitious any more. She's more into seeing the world with her mates and but also manages to squeeze in 'unambitious' projects like this: Airport Chaos Undercover: Dispatches - All 4 (channel4.com) What does Nadia Sawalha have on the horizon? Big plans for Vlogmas?

• Nadia Sawalha has no meaningful employment outside of LW. There are plenty of successful jobbing actresses, inc ex-soap stars on the panel. Actual, iconic ones.
  • I've lost count of the number of LW who have competed in Celebrity Masterchef now. Her one terrible series of Nadia's Family Feasts will be the last time we ever see her cook on the telly. Guaranteed. Unless, of course, she fronts a series on what to whip up in your cell, after being banged up for tax evasion. Mark Adderley could fully transition to Thelma, which would be handy for filming + eating the slop.
  • She used to claim to tick the diversity box but must be an utter embarrassment to Arabs everywhere, especially her family.
  • Kiki has thankfully returned to school, so Nadia can no longer promote her dangerously lazy interpretation of home schooling education.
  • She's overshared everything more than once - blue boyfriend, having an amazing body that grew actual babies before birthing them on the unwashed floor, not speaking about not speaking to Julia. WTF are ITV actually paying for?
  • There are a number of successful blended families amongst the panel.
  • There are a good number of 60+ women, showing how to embrace this next stage of life. Yes, they talk about the menopause but they do so much more, including taking pride in their appearance.
  • They've already played out the horrors of Linda Bellingham and #MrSpain once. Round Two would make for an unsatisfying and unethical: "I told you so." ITV have been hauled over the coals over their duty of care too many times, now.
  • Her lack of success on the celebrity game show circuit is a useful barometer of her popularity with the public. It's more than ten years since she was voted out in the first week of Dancing on Ice. Strictly don't want her, they want Julia but jealous Nadia put her off.
  • I believe that her parodying ridiculing more attractive women in the name of body acceptance is not looked on favourably by the producers.
  • She's clearly not as close to LW Kaye, Carol McGif, Colleen or Denise as she once was. I think Charlene and Christine are quietly amused/horrified by the unwashed washed up grifter. As for JSP. 😂
  • She hasn't been around to promote Love Island. This is a mortal sin, unless you're on a cushy contract like Pip, Lorraine and Holly (who also just about tolerate Nadia).
  • The invites to those red carpet events she claims to hate seem to be drying up.
Denise Welch on Instagram: "This gaggle of Loosies was definitely worthy of a boomerang!! Kaye looking very enthusiastic though she wasn’t and Christine, who has been…"
  • The viewers have seen her hot husband, Mark on a couple of occasions, now. 🤮 I'll leave it there.
What is the boomerang all about?

I follow Vanessa Feltz on IG and the woman could make a positive out of any negative. She’s so thankful, genuine and happy. Watching her makes me feel motivated. Come on Sadderleys, follow Feltzy xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Have they not seen the pictures Maddie posted on insta of her and her mates drinking in the park? Does that make them alcoholics like the kids in Margate?

Reactions: 15
Weren’t they so whiney and miserable this morning. Wherever they go they moan. They never seem to think anywhere is good enough for them. Mark constantly feels depressed and she is always massively underwhelmed.
They never seem to be thankful for the luxuries they have.

If Nadia lost her job on loose then they’d be no different to any of us financially. Of course we’d still be happier than them.
If you can’t be happy with their level of income then they’d never cope elsewhere.

As for him moaning about people drinking in public like planes etc, fook off M, you Mr A drove whilst drunk and that my friend is far worse than getting merry on a plane. Grow up and enjoy the life you’ve got.
💯 LizSmithqwerty
This was Nadia Sawalha's reaction to their lovely seafront apartment in Margate. 😡
1659615677442.png

Frist impressions: "We're going round the back!? Do you not know I'm Nadia Sawalha off the telly? I never go round the back." :oops:

1659615882688.png

Nadia Sawalha: "It feels a bit weird, it's not an hotel. It's not a it's not an hotel, Mark. Weren't there any hotels? Weren't there any hotels?
Mark Adderley: "Not in Margate, no."
The internet and their #taxdeductible subscription to The Telegraph: "We beg to differ. Best hotels in Margate | Telegraph Travel"

1659616023658.png

First impressions: Nadia Sawalha Baby Jane in full damage limitation mode, weighing up how she's going to show off their fou fou la la 20th wedding anniversary getaway on the Gram. 🙊 First job, crop out Nanny Thelma. After that, she's stumped - without the assistance of Dina the creative mastermind and her trusty box of Lidl aubergines.

1659616188712.png

Nadia Sawalha, voice cracking as she tries her very bestest not to cry: "Oh, it's lovely." 😂😂😂
Wow, she's a terrible actress.

Nadias friend is hating her holiday and texting that she hates her husband I think Nadia is that " friend" and its Nadia that's texting her friends she hates her husband.They are two miserable gits that nothing seems to make them happy...not even each other.
I think you might be on to something Muchado Nadia Sawalha clearly spent the rest of the afternoon hating her husband and polishing off that bottle of wine, before she passed out. I wonder if they're having more of a sh*t time in Crete together than they did in Margate? :sneaky:
#karmaisreal

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I follow Vanessa Feltz on IG and the woman could make a positive out of any negative. She’s so thankful, genuine and happy. Watching her makes me feel motivated. Come on Sadderleys, follow Feltzy xxx
I follow Vanessa too. I have never known anyone work quite so hard as she does, she is a powerhouse to keep that lot up. I am glad she has given up her early morning slot to get some time with her family. Respect to her.

Nadia & Mark should certainly take a leaf out of her book on work ethics, but no, doing 2 mornings a week sitting presenting a LW show pays enough to keep the lazy lot in the lifestyle that they feel they deserve. It is so wrong that she gets rewarded so highly for so little effort. She must be the laziest of all the LW, as it appears that most of the other ladies have another job outside of LW.

Reactions: 18
Just popping in… not stopping long.
It’s not good for my health staying here as long as I used to. 🙈
(Thanks afrozenpea for the shoutout.🥰)
I find it very amusing that he and she
(the cats mother) think they look cool and ‘down wiv da yoof’ in the way they behave and dress.

Her walking around Margate thinking she’s looking young and trendy with one arm in her cardi.🙄

(Something she picked up from the Moodie One no doubt.)

Instead, she just looked sloppy, lazy and like her 58 year old arthritic shoulder couldn’t take the weight of the wool.

What almost 60 year old woman would walk about like that unless their arm was in a sling?
It’s so she’ll stand out and all for attention.
So that passers-by would say-
“Oh! look at that woman wearing her cardigan half on and half off… OH! It’s Her off the tele!”
So transparent Nitty.
Totally pathetic.
😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
💯 LizSmithqwerty
This was Nadia Sawalha's reaction to their lovely seafront apartment in Margate. 😡
View attachment 1471455
Frist impressions: "We're going round the back!? Do you not know I'm Nadia Sawalha off the telly? I never go round the back." :oops:

View attachment 1471463
Nadia Sawalha: "It feels a bit weird, it's not an hotel. It's not a it's not an hotel, Mark. Weren't there any hotels? Weren't there any hotels?
The internet and their #taxdeductible subscription to The Telegraph: "We beg to differ. Best hotels in Margate | Telegraph Travel"

View attachment 1471466
First impressions: Nadia Sawalha Baby Jane in full damage limitation mode, weighing up how she's going to show off their fou fou la la 20th wedding anniversary getaway on the Gram. 🙊 First job, crop out Nanny Thelma. After that, she's stumped - without the assistance of Dina the creative mastermind and her trusty box of Lidl aubergines.

View attachment 1471472
Nadia Sawalha, voice cracking as she tries her very bestest not to cry: "Oh, it's lovely." 😂😂😂

I think you might be on to something Muchado Nadia Sawalha clearly spent the rest of the afternoon hating her husband and polishing off that bottle of wine, before she passed out. I wonder if they're having more of a sh*t time in Crete together than they did in Margate? :sneaky:
#karmaisreal
It’s pretty clear for all to see that she hated Margate!

Just popping in… not stopping long.
It’s not good for my health staying here as long as I used to. 🙈
(Thanks afrozenpea for the shoutout.🥰)
I find it very amusing that he and she
(the cats mother) think they look cool and ‘down wiv da yoof’ in the way they behave and dress.

Her walking around Margate thinking she’s looking young and trendy with one arm in her cardi.🙄

(Something she picked up from the Moodie One no doubt.)

Instead, she just looked sloppy, lazy and like her 58 year old arthritic shoulder couldn’t take the weight of the wool.

What almost 60 year old woman would walk about like that unless their arm was in a sling?
It’s so she’ll stand out and all for attention.
So that passers-by would say-
“Oh! look at that woman wearing her cardigan half on and half off… OH! It’s Her off the tele!”
So transparent Nitty.
Totally pathetic.
😂
I hear you as I had to take a break too. They are not good for anyones health.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

@16:30 I don’t understand why she’s all pious about ‘not drinking’ all of a sudden , when last month she was a complete lush! 😡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
💯 LizSmithqwerty
View attachment 1471455

View attachment 1471463

View attachment 1471466

View attachment 1471472

#karmaisreal
I can guarantee they are lol
The anniversary trip to Margate was her posting on insta "we are on a romantic break" when in reality she went to bed pissed hugging her phone and not him wishing HE was somewhere else. Very similar situation as her "friend"😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
💯 LizSmithqwerty
View attachment 1471455

View attachment 1471463

View attachment 1471466

View attachment 1471472

#karmaisreal
Well done on capturing her honest reaction to renting “somebody’s home” instead of a hotel. Her eyes and rest of her face gave it all away when she first walked in the door. 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kaye Adams for Strictly brace yourselves for Nadia the expert on Choreography and she will no doubt have a dance related story to tell .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kaye Adams for Strictly brace yourselves for Nadia the expert on Choreography and she will no doubt have a dance related story to tell .

"Kaye is a classic Strictly signing. She ticks so many boxes. She’s been keeping it a closely guarded secret for some time. Even her own co-stars have been kept in the dark."
Loose Women star 'signs up' for Strictly Come Dancing alongside Corrie actors - Mirror Online

Nadia Sawalha, when she opens the paper this morning on her sh*t #taxdeductible holiday.
1659674551283.png

"Oh, I'm so happy for Kaye!" 🥺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If Kaye had given madam an inkling she was going on Strictly it would have been revealed ASAP with a 'I didn't know it was a secret' kind of statement like everything she opens her big mouth about. She would never get Strictly as she doesn't have the commitment for anything these days.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
If Kaye had given madam an inkling she was going on Strictly it would have been revealed ASAP with a 'I didn't know it was a secret' kind of statement like everything she opens her big mouth about. She would never get Strictly as she doesn't have the commitment for anything these days.
she wouldn't be able to commit to the relentless training every day, she would be saying ' cant be bovvered today' because she is lazy and cant commit to anything. Sure she will be jealous as hell and wanting Kaye to fail, probably say she is a terrible dancer
But Kaye is really fit and keeps herself in good shape, I really hope she does well

• Heart
Reactions: 18
she wouldn't be able to commit to the relentless training every day, she would be saying ' cant be bovvered today' because she is lazy and cant commit to anything. Sure she will be jealous as hell and wanting Kaye to fail, probably say she is a terrible dancer
But Kaye is really fit and keeps herself in good shape, I really hope she does well
Nadia Sawalha has already said to Kaye, "You can't dance at all." :oops: Time stamp 1:25
Nadia Did Not Appreciate Kaye's Comments on Her Dancing | Loose Women - YouTube

I'm not familiar with the format of LW - I only watch clips on Youtube. Is the Friday Dilemma a regular feature? Only because in this one, Nadia has engineered it so that Stacey and Andrea side with her against Kaye. It's bad old-fashioned girl bullying and reminded me of her and Mark Adderley's How to Stay Married So Far podcasts, which always seem hinge on something she's too scared to say to the smelly waster without an audience to ram home the point that she's in the right. Of course, the Friday Dilemma concludes with a victory hug where Nadia gloats at Kaye from behind her fixed grin, whilst grabbing onto "great friends" and soaking up the applause from the studio audience. 😡

I also hope Kaye Adams is this year's Bill Bailey. She has a good work ethic and will look beautiful in those dresses. And of course, Nadia Sawalha will be encouraging her 100K subscribers to get behind Team Kaye&X. :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If you watch Hometime #35 Nadia books workmen without Mark knowing you see the Mark Aderley she has to deal with daily. He is in full passive aggressive mode with periods of Benny Hill and Barrymore thrown in for good measure and not forgetting the manic laugh. When she can't take anymore of him she withdraws as she is so angry at his behaviour however Manky will not be ignored and is determined to break her so he starts to speak about the kids knowing she has to engage with him , the man is despicable

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Crikey, she has just appeared on the screen on LW just before they announce the Strictly contestant. Please God NO. He wouldn't allow it, would he. o_O
They are really padding this out - it is Kaye.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.