Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those eyelashes of hers look terrible, like tiny combs, looks like a botched job. So she’s promoting something that will make women look ridiculously unnatural, very body positive. She may have paid for the lashes, but you can bet, she will get another procedure free, for promoting it. Someone I used to work with used to sell his cosmetic stories to crappy women’s mags to get more free procedures, cos he was addicted to it and still is.

Is it just me, or has Narc had his eye bags reduced, a little non surgical procedure maybe?

• Wow
Reactions: 8

no ability/wifi to fulfil their obligations to their paying subs, but anyhow here's a montage of her arse.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
FGS I WILL NEVER, EVER UNSEE THAT! It needs to come with a warning. Just NOOOOOO

Her whole body looks dry and dehydrated. I’ve never done a day without a good moisturiser for my face and body. My hands always have hand crème on them and I’m addicted to Lipsil. I hate the feeling of dry and tight skin.

I also have a real dislike to people showing their bottoms off. I don’t care whose they are, I don’t want to see them. I will though admit a babies bum is acceptable and cute, my own of course!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t believe she is pissed these days when she gets it all out 🫣 same here @LizSmithqwerty I will never ever unsee that 🤮
Always wonder if he likes her ridiculing herself just to help himself with his own body issues🤔 don’t see any other reason he or anyone else would want to see that view in close up??? they say when you have it flog it but when you don’t please do not … the more she shows the worse she looks 😟 don’t think the dumb woman understands that …

Ps she is active again on IG could only remain more or less off 7/8 days . Needs the attention again 🙄

Reactions: 14
She’s desperately fishing for compliments but all I can see is her hair loss.
This, this and one hundred times, this. ☝:(

Why does she even bother and him on the camera two looneys
Nadia Sawalha and Mark Adderley are dirty (in every sense of the word) exhibitionists who enjoy filming their unfortunate foreplay. 🤮 🤮 🤮

no, you can look at the videos avaialble to members on their youtube page..... no members video is showing as availalbe from last week. so the members got nothing. and I don't believe there was ever an intent to do a nnss. what kind of people take money from a bunch of people, with a lot of low income, low intelligence people with mental illnesses and learning difficulties, with no intent to supply what they have taken money for. absolute scum.
💯 More thought and editing has gone into these two nudie rudie IG 'films' in the last week than they've put into their channel this month. I thought they were supposed to breaking down the different elements of the NNSS into separate 'films' spread across the week? Apart from that 20 minutes of Moodie and her daddy flirting over Tiktok mash ups of the Johnny and Amber domestic abuse trial and funny dogs, which leaked out of the Members Area, does anyone have any info on how that's going?

How long is it since Celebrity Masterchef Nadia Sawalha made a Meals in Minutes Chaotic Cook film? What happened to the 16:8 films? I thought they were going to make films about different areas of London? I know, be careful what you wish for and all that. :sneaky:

Their family YouTube channel is wall to wall trailer and teaser trailer (WTF?) reviews with Mark Adderley and his mother, where it has become painfully apparent he has completely lost the ability to listen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Oh and let’s not forget she eats carbs every evening 🤥🤥🤥 with movie star husband 🤣 and remains slim and toned 🤣
silly cow. the issue with that dish is fat- the fat the chips are cooked in and the natural fat of the steak. not that I am not partial to both. but this is silly bint seems to think anything not great for you is "carbs".

Reactions: 15
Where is the paid for content ? why are they failing to upload content that the subs have paid for? why are they allowed to take money from vulnerable subs and all they deliver are film after film review . No CM, No NNSS , No Hometime, No Chaotic cooking, No 16/ 8 updates, No London Vlogs, still No information regarding who won the Ninja? All serious questions that should answered.

Her exercise band (well someone’s) 🙄

Haha dito
Lol I see it's a band now , think it was the size of her ass that threw me. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
no wifi for a live, wonder how they delivered the movie of her butt chewing the seams off of her bikini bottoms to instagram, must have used a pidgin.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
What is that pink gauze thing around her ass . They repulse me
It is where she changed her pants and got a different tan line. The pool tan is not real, no not that brown.
I think he thinks he looks like one of Take That circa the 90's 😄 He is in his 50's not 20's

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Oh important information here from Danceyourtitsoff 🙄
Strangely enough tonight Donna and Kate were doing a live, danceyourtitsoff was filming with Hannah, Tirtygritty was on lives about cancer/HRT, hmmmm 🤔 Nitwit suffering from FOMO?? 🤔 would not be surprised!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh and let’s not forget she eats carbs every evening 🤥🤥🤥 with movie star husband 🤣 and remains slim and toned 🤣
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
When we're in Greece or Turkey we often have a similar meal - lamb, rice (carbs), salads and dips. Mix it up with some fish, when we're by the sea. I'm not surprised madam is on the chips every night. Her palate is so basic and Mark Adderley will be scouring the menu for something deep fried with a side of Bisto.

Ps she has finally changed her bikini 😏
Good spot Waffle3 I was so busy trying to unsee their sexy times, I hadn't noticed. Nadia Sawalha could do her bit for the planet and bury the bikini she wore for a whole week 🤮🤮🤮 in Mark Adderley's GFH. The HRT fuelled cultures she's been growing in those kecks will be good fertiliser for the acers. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
To prove what a twit she is for sunbathing like that - thought she would have listened to her friends with cancer. Sunshine is a great way of getting Vit D but not that much.
How is it that she gets that tan and still looks grubby? Is anyone into the "rode hard and put away wet" look? Mark needs an SPF of 100 at this rate.

Those eyelashes of hers look terrible, like tiny combs, looks like a botched job. So she’s promoting something that will make women look ridiculously unnatural, very body positive.
There were 3 different styles to choose from at Fatlash: natural, glam and mega volume. Nadia chose mega volume at 205 quid. Ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s all fun and games until the overworked hot,
drip of a husband gets home and then all the grey, dismal, navel gazing, poor me I’m nuts, posts will start.
They are twits

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There were 3 different styles to choose from at Fatlash: natural, glam and mega volume. Nadia chose mega volume at 205 quid. Ridiculous.
Wow - why would Nadia Sawalha do that to herself? Especially when the mega volume lashes exacerbate her droopy eyelids. 🤡 Even the models in the mega volume promo 'After' pictures, look as if they have an extra eyebrow growing out of their eyelid.
An extra eyebrow that's darker and denser than their actual eyebrow. Even the written description sounds like a warning. 😂
1659483661337.png

Perhaps Nadia Sawalha, the drama queen, was swayed by the alternative title: Dramatic, or maybe she really does have cataracts?

Let's hope anyone who was considering throwing good money at disfiguring themselves heeds this cautionary tale and sticks to the natural look. No, not the advertised Natural Look but (Call me old-fashioned, I don't care.) the natural lashes they were born with and perhaps a coat of mascara. Fatlash deserves to go bust for going anywhere near the grubby grifter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
N does a fair bit of gurning these days and I was wondering is she’s got it from the dance your tits off woman or vice versa

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.