Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia chose mega volume at 205 quid. Ridiculous.
Nadia Sawalha AND her daughters had the procedure. £500-600 (I'm hoping the girls were frightened off the Dramatic look by their cash cow mother, who now bears an uncanny resemblance to a pantomime cow, without the lucrative fee.) is an obscene amount of money to spend on eyelashes that will drop out in a few weeks, especially when you're a body confidence ambassador and the only one earning any money.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have a feeling they are flying back tomorrow.
They are both posting more on SM which they haven’t for days. Still nothing for the Members though 😡
I think she might be back at LW on Thursday.
Keeping an eye on Lee’s and Moodie’s insta stories for clues 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I am not sure how much background information you know, so apologies if you already know some of this. Nadim & Betty own the property next door and it is basically three houses joined together. Dina is at one end and Nadim and Betty are at the other end. In between the two is an apartment where Julia used to live. It is now converted in to a school for home education groups. It seems to be very hands on, workshop style. Both Nadim & Betty have business profiles on Companies House.
Wow 👌 Thank you Gloria for your reply x

Reactions: 8
Oh and let’s not forget she eats carbs every evening 🤥🤥🤥 with movie star husband 🤣 and remains slim and toned 🤣

Ps she has finally changed her bikini 😏
Looks like the chlorine from the pool is bleaching the colour out of marks hair .. looking more grey!
1659507067463.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They should be cancelling this month's payments for the sheep because if this was virgin or sky you would get a refund or credit to your account if the services have been disrupted

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All they’ve done is moan moan moan on CM. They are the most ungrateful people I know. And of course, Mark packed his ments with him. 😞

• Wow
Reactions: 18

no ability/wifi to fulfil their obligations to their paying subs, but anyhow here's a montage of her arse.
That is NOT body acceptance or body positivity, she's mocking someone who's clearly fit and toned by showing off in a display that can only be described as revolting!

Nads, mocking someone who is fitter than you makes you no better than the fat phobes and other bigots!!

Acceptance of your body should not require comparison to someone else's in order to validate it.

You stupid woman, what mixed messages have your poor children had to endure over the years 💔

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Someone said on her Instagram live ( not me ) that she looks like a leather handbag

Just before the end she looked raging

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Is that Lee who is looking after their house the Lee who is the warm up bloke on LW ? They were saying that the audience is back in September and Jane said how hard Lee the warm up man had had it during lockdown with no work and wondered if it was the same person.

What ever happened to Maaarrrccccc Bannerman Nadia’s ex?

• Angry
  • Wow
Someone said on her Instagram live ( not me ) that she looks like a leather handbag

Just before the end she looked raging
🤭I said that on here but can confirm it wasn't me who said that on any live. I don't watch them live, I need a fast forward option to watch any of their content.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There were 3 different styles to choose from at Fatlash: natural, glam and mega volume. Nadia chose mega volume at 205 quid. Ridiculous.
Looks like unemployed adult Moodie has snapped up the £205 mega volume lashes, along with the freebie holiday for her and Paddy.
1659540846792.png

Here's hoping LW call with some shifts for her mama soon. :sneaky:

• Sick
What's her plan in life ? just sponge from her mum and kid on she's got a music career 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good ole Ashley is excited that the LW studios are open from September with LP being the warm up act.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.