Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol the way she made their achievement about her...... still supposes it gives a KK a day from be subjected to her parasitic posting style

reminds me of this line

One of my very fave Ab Fab lines! 🤣🤣 My mum and I still use it to this day. ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What school ?
I am not sure how much background information you know, so apologies if you already know some of this. Nadim & Betty own the property next door and it is basically three houses joined together. Dina is at one end and Nadim and Betty are at the other end. In between the two is an apartment where Julia used to live. It is now converted in to a school for home education groups. It seems to be very hands on, workshop style. Both Nadim & Betty have business profiles on Companies House.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I am not sure how much background information you know, so apologies if you already know some of this. Nadim & Betty own the property next door and it is basically three houses joined together. Dina is at one end and Nadim and Betty are at the other end. In between the two is an apartment where Julia used to live. It is now converted in to a school for home education groups. It seems to be very hands on, workshop style. Both Nadim & Betty have business profiles on Companies House.
It was all about Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha finding an alternative to paying the fees at Rosemead Prep School, once it became clear that he was never going to contribute the household finances (x3 he's the father of 4 daughters from 3 separate homes, remember). I don't really think Nadim and Roberta had anything to do with the home education groups apart from them 'very kindly letting them use the house" and very much doubt it is still active. There's plenty of intel on this Facebook account for the uninitiated. I find this 'film' starring Nadia Sawalha, fresh off the red carpet (2 mentions in less than 2 minutes, but she really did hate every moment of it 🤥 ), to be the most revealing.

I'd put money on the fact that things ended acrimoniously between Nadia Sawalha, Mark Adderley and the parents of these children.

As for this sh*tshow :LOL:

1659422022872.png

This is not home schooling. I've taken many children to The Unicorn Theatre over the years - it's an excellent children's theatre about 100 yards from Mark Adderley's home from home, The White Cube Gallery. We've always had a brilliant time and learned loads and they also happen to go to state school every day. I've also had more in depth conversations about what we've experienced with 5 year olds than I witnessed in this home ed film. Oh, and speaking of schools, The Unicorn Theatre schools programme is phenomenal and very well priced. We've been privilege to collaborate with them on three occasions. Once, the children from local schools wrote stories that were incorporated into an immersive theatre production that took place under the arches of London Bridge station. The children were special guests in the opening week. Unforgettable.

I'll leave you to explore the rest, it's a busy week for us. Although, to be fair, our workload pales into insignificance when you compare it to Mark Adderley's to do list. Here's hoping the poor sod takes a proper break today. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
they dont appear to have active business/companies on Companies House
I dont think they use the house for home schooling any more that was some time ago

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Nadia has mentioned a few times her parents are landlords, I think they’ve built on and converted some of their property into small flats one of which Dina lives in.

Reactions: 7
Nadia has mentioned a few times her parents are landlords, I think they’ve built on and converted some of their property into small flats one of which Dina lives in.
it looks like they had a landlord type company registered on companies house some time ago think it was dissolved in 1990
there is nothing current for eihter of them, i suppose they just have state/private pensions now to live off

Reactions: 5
The pic of Di yesterday in the t-shirt and bottoms she will be sweltered why isn't Nadia helping the woman she needs took by the hand shopping for a few light airy dresses that she would be a lot cooler in ..her and mark just don't give a tit I bet she's traipsing around in they grey joggers in nearly 40 heat

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The ‘school’ next door was/is called Pastel & Smudge and I see in their ‘about’ section on social media, they mention how they were approached by Nit face when she was homeschooling her kids. 😁
That info is a new addition to their website as far as I’ve noticed. Nits obviously wanting credit from some warped perspective or another.

In addition to this… if you go on to Pastel & Smudge Facebook page the scroll through their videos (as opposed to photos,) it appears Moodie had a ‘job’ as far back as December 2018 running a Drama workshop in the Swadderley’s stinky kitchen.
(No adults present of course… probably staying in some overpriced hotel down the road for a bit of a festive cheesy bunk up.)🎄🧑‍🎄
I recall Nits and Manky went to stay in a hotel on that occasion and said Moodie had friends round.
Well, well, well.

• Wow
  • Heart

this is what I think sums up his likely homeschooling- "what does palladian mean?- it sounds so good."

They traipse round the ground of two palladian stately homes- in the style of palladio, the venetian architect, whose buildings aristocrats would have encountered whilst on the ground tour, whose style was first introduced to england by inigo jones- don't seem to go inside or find out anything about them, and instead look at modern art in the grounds (the sort of exhibitions his first partner tabitha and her now partner would organise). They are probably not interested in the house because it hasn't been in a stars wars film, or on anything on the disney plus childrens channel. Then mank starts doing his stupid only child meaningless verbiage about the word palladian, without any real attempt to find out its meaning, which quite frankly he should probably already know having been to a palladian style stately home the day before. Instead of receiving a lesson in anything real or meaningful his daughters will have got one on how to produce narcisstic drivel about a bunch of abstract sculptures- despite the fact the opportunity was staring them in the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The ‘school’ next door was/is called Pastel & Smudge and I see in their ‘about’ section on social media, they mention how they were approached by Nit face when she was homeschooling her kids. 😁
That info is a new addition to their website as far as I’ve noticed. Nits obviously wanting credit from some warped perspective or another.

In addition to this… if you go on to Pastel & Smudge Facebook page the scroll through their videos (as opposed to photos,) it appears Moodie had a ‘job’ as far back as December 2018 running a Drama workshop in the Swadderley’s stinky kitchen.
(No adults present of course… probably staying in some overpriced hotel down the road for a bit of a festive cheesy bunk up.)🎄🧑‍🎄
I recall Nits and Manky went to stay in a hotel on that occasion and said Moodie had friends round.
Well, well, well.
Here we go…,

Here we go…,
Or maybe not a job as such in terms of paid work but at least it made her feel accomplished .
“ Rubber babies buggy bumpers.”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Surely they will run a summer competition for a lucky sub to win a villa holiday?
Instead of 2 tickets to the cinema in this hot and sticky weather?
Now that would maybe be worth the YouTube subscription fee 😩

Reactions: 6
There was something on the news about government regulation of cosmetic procedures making them safer, to stop people with body dysmorphia going too far with procedures. Narc has said he has body dysmorphia while Mads promotes cosmetic procedures. 🙄 They also both promote Love Island, which has been mentioned as causing a big increase in body dysmorphia, while Mads goes on about being body positive. 🙄 I wonder if they’re getting some kind of hand out for promoting Love Island, I remember few years back loads of YTrs were promoting it.

They seem obsessed with their tans 🙄
Coming back slim 🤣 & tanned with new haircuts/hairlights and botox/injectable moisturiser i🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh and her cow eyelashes 🤣
Is she on a quest to prove something??🤔😏🤔😏 of course not, she promotes body acceptance 🤣
To prove what a twit she is for sunbathing like that - thought she would have listened to her friends with cancer. Sunshine is a great way of getting Vit D but not that much.
Too much ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun can damage DNA in your skin cells and cause skin cancer. In the UK almost 9 in 10 cases of melanoma, the most serious type of skin cancer, could be prevented by staying safe in the sun and avoiding sunbeds. Getting sunburnt just once every two years can triple your risk of melanoma skin cancer, compared to never being burnt.

She works for ITV and wonder if they are promoting it for them. Gloria Hunneford said she had never watched it but was asked by LW producers to watch last nights final and talk about it today, she was not impressed.

• Heart
I bet Nadia’s feet have never been so clean although that will be down to the swimming pool, she’s probably still avoiding the shower.

Mark needs factor 50 slapped on his fair skin, he isn’t tanned he is red from the sunburn and she’s starting to resemble a leathery old handbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.