Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadim and Roberta must be sitting on a fortune with the income from the school. They also own the house that Dina lives in.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It just looks like its a matter of time before she takes her clothes off. Her body is looking more and more like her mother's too.
I’m embarrassed for her, she doesn’t look good

What does he look like...fancy forcing your 51 year old husband into getting yellow highlights and a 90s spiky hair cut:ROFLMAO:
The creepy perv is
40650B61-336F-4234-9F6F-C8AA83B4031B.png
C233ABFE-6144-453D-8CBB-59922AAA0E4E.png
obviously styling himself on Timmy mallet,

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If he doesn't soon get reacquainted with a tube of Colgate, his teeth will soon be matching his new hair.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Did they do any members lives last week as they said they would?
no, you can look at the videos avaialble to members on their youtube page..... no members video is showing as availalbe from last week. so the members got nothing. and I don't believe there was ever an intent to do a nnss. what kind of people take money from a bunch of people, with a lot of low income, low intelligence people with mental illnesses and learning difficulties, with no intent to supply what they have taken money for. absolute scum.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
£2.99 for little to no content. What a rip off! Nobody cares what film Manky likes, the subs don't want that, you can tell by the low views.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He portrays himself in this post as someone who works so hard to provide for his family.

AF9234C9-DA49-4C87-B7ED-0AE7CEE89EE0.jpeg

Are the two lazy unemployment ones ( mark and moodie) waiting around for inheritance from Nadia's parents as they aren't getting any younger ?.I don't get how Nadia thinks it's ok they aren't employed does she never wake up through the night and think I'm actually lying next to a man that hangs around a house all day watching Netflix and acting like a lazy teenager

I would be black shamed affronted

With them both

With them both

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
no, you can look at the videos avaialble to members on their youtube page..... no members video is showing as availalbe from last week. so the members got nothing. and I don't believe there was ever an intent to do a nnss. what kind of people take money from a bunch of people, with a lot of low income, low intelligence people with mental illnesses and learning difficulties, with no intent to supply what they have taken money for. absolute scum.
They are exploiting these vunerable people and a lot of them might not know how to cancel the monthly payment

• Sad
  • Angry
He portrays himself in this post as someone who works so hard to provide for his family.

View attachment 1463379
Slow down ???? Well that is hilarious 🤣 Remind me how many books, plays, … he has written this year?? How many films has he produced? Remind me if he still homeschools???
Remind me if we have seen any vlogs with any content filmed sinceApril/May?
Remind me how many real “TV quality” 🤣 NNSS he has edited these past few months??
Remind me if he wrote all his essays and qualified as a counsellor?
Oh but yes 30 mins CM from time to time is a full time job 🤣 with a daily journey to the cinema or art gallery😡
This man is a real joke and makes my blood boil 😡😡😡

And let’s not forget he is just back from a yoga retreat 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1463379
Go any slower and he would stop 😅
He doesn't work, doesn't do housework, doesn’t cook, regularly lies about walking the dogs, doesn't keep on top of the garden, flytips in his own garden rather than go to the recycling centre.... the list is endless.
Nadia isn't only trying to convince the world, she's trying to convince herself that he's not a crap partner. Fake it til you feel it eh Nads? 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He might "slow down and relax" more easily if he stopped drinking all of those espressos and Pepsis.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
the only work he does is obsess about himself.... all his daily thoughts actions are centred around himself, complete narcisssist
Busy Mark Adderley, gazing at his navel in case it make a run for it. How exhausting. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Do you think she’ll ever fully catch on to his conning ways, or has she already and is too embarrassed to do anything?
He spends her money and then puts his grubby foot down when she wants to buy something
Honestly you would be daft not yo see what’s going on there
Do you think he’d be with her if she was still kicking about the streets trying to find ten pence for a potato 🥔 as she claimed on Loose women
No doubt he’ll know everything there is know about Women’s football now
🥱

Slow down?????? 😂😂😂
He’s a yard faster than Treacle

• Heart
OMG if you want to see N’s backside and general grubbiness head to the gram. If not, avoid. I’ve never known someone to look so filthy in water!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
OMG if you want to see N’s backside and general grubbiness head to the gram. If not, avoid. I’ve never known someone to look so filthy in water!
and says she thought she was quite slim until she saw the video ! 🤔🙄 deluded yet again!

• Sick
  • Haha
I thank my lucky stars everyday that my daughter has A LOT more to offer the world than a pair of tits and a fat arse.
Exactly! Well said Herbie
What the hell was the point of those TikToks? Wooo, look at me! I'm in Greece everybody, in clothes 2 sizes too small for me! What a load of narcisistic preening. 🤮
To borrow one of your best lines @bitterntwisted " pass me the Werthers", but it depresses and frustrates me how some of the young generation constantly stick their fooking face into a camera. It's not all about you and your normally bang average looks. I visited a 20 something's new house a few months ago and every room had huge photo frames of collages of herself, no relatives, places,friends, dogs,buildings, countries, just flipping her pouting and posing.
I mean I know the father and mother of the badly dressed, unemployed stoner are just as bad. But ffs show the view of beautiful country you are visiting and turn the phone around!

• Sad
and says she thought she was quite slim until she saw the video ! 🤔🙄 deluded yet again!
She has only mentioned her weight so that all the sheep will say..... "you have a lovely figure Nadia". It's all for attention. Same as her putting her cleavage right in the lens on CM the other day. I mean, do we really need to see it that close up. Show your children a bit of respect woman.

Such a shame that Nadia doesn't bother to read Tattle, she may learn a thing or two about how people really perceive her.

Absolutely
Her inner lioness , she's nowt like the fabulous athletes...more her inner Walrus.

Mark is slowing down lol the man is in reverse

• Haha
Absolute

Her inner lioness , she's nowt like the fabulous athletes...more her inner Walrus.
lol the way she made their achievement about her...... still supposes it gives a KK a day from be subjected to her parasitic posting style

reminds me of this line

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.