Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So once again we have Sadderleys overpromising and underdelivering. :rolleyes: Why can't they (he) just shut up shop for the vacation time and do a holiday bonanza vlog? He is so addicted to just producing any old crap to justify the members fee. When is Nadia going to crack the whip and stop indulging this bullshit? GIVE IT A REST MARK!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s looks like they are staying either here or one of their sister properties, which all look similar (the chairs and stonework match Nittya’s IG and M’s Tiktok):

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Wow! This place looks amazing! But it’s not as expensive as the other place. It’s quite reasonably priced for what it is. I bet N still manages to find something wrong with it though. She always does 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow! This place looks amazing! But it’s not as expensive as the other place. It’s quite reasonably priced for what it is. I bet N still manages to find something wrong with it though. She always does 🙄
If you look at their rates for July 2023, they appear to be comparable to the first place.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s looks like they are staying either here or one of their sister properties, which all look similar (the chairs and stonework match Nittya’s IG and M’s Tiktok):

Could be...

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Oh how the unemployed holiday these days!

• Haha
  • Angry
What the hell was the point of those TikToks? Wooo, look at me! I'm in Greece everybody, in clothes 2 sizes too small for me! What a load of narcisistic preening. 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
One wonders how they can afford so many holidays over the past two years…aside from their usual revenue/expense reporting shenanigans one wonders if Manky and Nittya are about to come out with their latest how-to book: Will it be about addiction? Bi-polar? Body issues? Eating issues?

Reactions: 5
The lazy unemployment daughters legs look very chunky in this

This just randomly came up on my fyp on tik tok. At least she does look clean 🤣
Her face is getting very puffy the older she gets

That hairstyle/fringe is doing her no favours

Reactions: 14
It just looks like its a matter of time before she takes her clothes off. Her body is looking more and more like her mother's too.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
lol zilch for the family members, whilst maddie adderley gets the to use the villa they helped pay for as a backdrop for only fans tiktok videos. "privileged". how can people be SO stupid just cos nadia is off the telly. let's hope Loose Women drops her and all her sponsorship deals go down the drain.

• Heart
If she got booted from LW they are all up tit creek with no paddle as that's the only proper income ..what would she do try reality TV? she would be the first one booted from the jungle if she even got in and her fee would be low .Why does her husband and daughter not work ?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
With all the political ranting and raving Nadia has done of late, you would imagine she would’ve insisted the half naked unemployed daughter would be doing some kind of summer volunteering work with those less fortunate
I know young people her age who do work and are studying for phd”s et etc and still find time to work in their local food bank or charity shop
Writhing around seductively to make videos for pervs would be the last thing on their mind
If you have a social conscious you should really see it through with actions not acted rants for likes
As a mother myself I would find her behaviour truly unsettling, God knows where it will lead

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Maddie’s mullet is doing nothing for her. I think they all need to find a new hair stylist that’s for sure.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thank my lucky stars everyday that my daughter has A LOT more to offer the world than a pair of tits and a fat arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Are the two lazy unemployment ones ( mark and moodie) waiting around for inheritance from Nadia's parents as they aren't getting any younger ?.I don't get how Nadia thinks it's ok they aren't employed does she never wake up through the night and think I'm actually lying next to a man that hangs around a house all day watching Netflix and acting like a lazy teenager

I would be black shamed affronted

With them both

With them both

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.