Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree 👍 you only have to look at the most recent HTSM vlog he has a forehead like a Shar Pei and now it all botox shiny

It must be a freebie because the tight twit would never put his hand in his pocket to have some shite pumped into his smug little face.

Reactions: 14
He’s being really quiet, I wonder if he cant cope being around Dina. He’s usually much more cheesy and gushing with his Instagram posts when they’re away. They normally can’t help themselves. She’s posting a bit but she’s being very careful not to let slip where they are. Can’t be getting this one for free then 🙄
Seems Dina is in or around Chania/La Canée and am pretty sure they are too! Very hush hush indeed 😏

Reactions: 9
I’m glad Mark is making an effort with his appearance.

Unfortunately, he doesn’t seem to really know how. His hair colour was never really a problem, but it is now. Even the doting subs are saying he looks like Julian Clary.

The cheapest and most drastic long term change would be to smarten up his wardrobe. Even just some polo shirts instead of t shirts would do wonders!

Also, for the love of god, please can someone tell him to start using a retinol.

His hair looks like it belongs on a boy band member from the early 2000s. :eek: Who's idea was that? Him going on about his body issues, well bud if you shove your gob full of raisins, Nutella and diet Coke... Madam says she walks to the beach without her sarong. Umm, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they in some resort complex? I think proper etiquette is to wear a cover up between your residence and the beach, time and place and such.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
One swimsuit ????
I’m thinking it will disintegrate before the end of the trip.
Mustn’t have been able to blag any more

• Sick
  • Haha
Nanny Di still living up to her grungy ways. She has the same top from PJ trailer from 2 days ago on today. Even Nark has managed to change his tshirt.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Won’t wash but still has time for his movies reviews on a family holiday, seems far too wrapped up in worrying about filming poor quality film reviews with mummy. They’ve moved to a different villa which has a washing machine but they will still walk around in the same smelly clothes.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Supposed to be a members live at 1.30pm. Nothing yet!! Keeping the members hanging as per usual 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
wondering if there will be a nnss. if not and they just do a live showing off where they are, it'll be two weeks where they don't deliver what the subs pay for, but instead show them what they've spent the money they took but failed to deliver the promised goods on. (and no a live doesn't count it you also promise a weekly live as part of the contract). The subs are a bunch of stupid suckers......

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
wondering if there will be a nnss. if not and they just do a live showing off where they are, it'll be two weeks where they don't deliver what the subs pay for, but instead show them what they've spent the money they took but failed to deliver the promised goods on. (and no a live doesn't count it you also promise a weekly live as part of the contract). The subs are a bunch of stupid suckers......
I can’t believe YouTube allow this to go on

• Angry
Reactions: 15
"We will vlog the lovely village we've just walked around for you." After not delivering on their contractual obligations, whilst raking in the money. Again.

How else will Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha claim their family holiday as an expense if they don't 'indulge' the submissves with this treat? :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 13
well looks like the family members got duck all for their money this week. still the promise of a vlog that might well end up on the main channel, with loads of adverts, some time close to christmas? say thank you for the crumbs you mugs.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.