Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That vlog was disgusting! They have no shame and look so dirty. MA the very very busy sweaty perv trying to film down her cleavage and up her dress with that maniac laugh of his 🤮 .. her walking around with all hanging out and gaffer tape up her AH 🤮 loving the attention and the filming even if she pretends not to. She even announced that she has a massive bush again since taking HRT .. why o why do we need to know 🤮 This YT channel will be their downfall! 👎👎👎
Constantly picking their noses , they’re gross 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
All joking aside, because I have wonderful people in my own family who struggle greatly with alcohol problems mostly due to very severe childhood trauma.
Do you believe that Nark has completely been sober throughout these years, genuinely not trying to be nasty because I believe that sobriety is a very rare gift indeed

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
All joking aside, because I have wonderful people in my own family who struggle greatly with alcohol problems mostly due to very severe childhood trauma.
Do you believe that Nark has completely been sober throughout these years, genuinely not trying to be nasty because I believe that sobriety is a very rare gift indeed
As someone that has over 25 years of sobriety under their belt, i know how bloody tough it is, especially the first couple of years. i genuinely hate questioning other people's sobriety, but you have asked. My honest answer, for quite a few reasons, is no.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
As someone that has over 25 years of sobriety under their belt, i know how bloody tough it is, especially the first couple of years. i genuinely hate questioning other people's sobriety, but you have asked. My honest answer, for quite a few reasons, is no.
Yes, I often wonder when there is copious amounts of alcohol that goes into the disastrous food she makes
Well done, I’m delighted you have come so far, I would be grateful if some of my relatives could get 2 days x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As someone that has over 25 years of sobriety under their belt, i know how bloody tough it is, especially the first couple of years. i genuinely hate questioning other people's sobriety, but you have asked. My honest answer, for quite a few reasons, is no
Congratulations on your sobriety @Herbert2005! I can't even begin to imagine the struggle of addiction and to be able triumph against it...WOW.

Regarding Mark, I always felt that he was more of a gets wasted on the weekend type of head. I know Nanny Di has had addiction issues, so he would have a 50% chance of being an addict himself. I can never get my head around the fact that alcohol is kept in that house. He got caught drunk driving only because the missus has got him whipped and he stupidly drove back to London, when he should have put his foot down with her. Co-dependent BS with those two.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Congratulations on your sobriety @Herbert2005! I can't even begin to imagine the struggle of addiction and to be able triumph against it...WOW.

Regarding Mark, I always felt that he was more of a gets wasted on the weekend type of head. I know Nanny Di has had addiction issues, so he would have a 50% chance of being an addict himself. I can never get my head around the fact that alcohol is kept in that house. He got caught drunk driving only because the missus has got him whipped and he stupidly drove back to London, when he should have put his foot down with her. Co-dependent BS with those two.
Bless ya!

I think you could be right.
He glorifies his drinking days which i find really strange for him to be doing after all this time. Unlike him, my drinking was done alone, at home. It was the worst time of my life and i don't even want to think about it let alone regale all of the wonderful times i had because there weren't any. It was tit.
And don't even get me started on him celebrating his sober birthday. I do know the year i stopped, but unless i could be arsed to get up in my loft and try to find my diary from that year, i haven't a bleedin' clue.

He was frogmarched to The Priory and on release has spent the best part of 20 years locked up in the house. She's got a childminder who can no longer get bladdered and shag his way around the West End and he's got someone that pays the bills. The End.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You should be very proud of your sobriety. Well done you. x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You should be very proud of your sobriety. Well done you. x
Thank you! x

Yes, I often wonder when there is copious amounts of alcohol that goes into the disastrous food she makes
Well done, I’m delighted you have come so far, I would be grateful if some of my relatives could get 2 days x
Thank you!. My heart goes out to you because as you probably know, there is absolutely nothing you can do or say that will change their situation. Sadly the decision to stop has to come from them, and only them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not that I would have watched it but what’s with putting stuff up and taking it down again! So bizarre!!

From her insta story it looks like she is still in Crete (unless it’s from yesterday). If they are, I wonder who is looking after the dogs 😳 Lee was doing a gig last night and Dina is away. There is no way those dogs can be left for a few hours on their own.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Not that I would have watched it but what’s with putting stuff up and taking it down again! So bizarre!!

From her insta story it looks like she is still in Crete (unless it’s from yesterday). If they are, I wonder who is looking after the dogs 😳 Lee was doing a gig last night and Dina is away. There is no way those dogs can be left for a few hours on their own.
Paddy perhaps?

Reactions: 2

listen to this bit of nadia inflicting her toxicity on kiki. the message she should be giving kiki is if she exercises- and she does according to them love running- and eats healthily, she will have a great body (which she will, because she does now, she'll just be maintaining it). she's so negative.

• Angry
Reactions: 12

listen to this bit of nadia inflicting her toxicity on kiki. the message she should be giving kiki is if she exercises- and she does according to them love running- and eats healthily, she will have a great body (which she will, because she does now, she'll just be maintaining it). she's so negative.
She looks like Miriam Margolyes in that thumbnail.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.