Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she spoke to the 30 years plus younger couple was just rancid. How nasty, all fuelled by envy, she is probably closer to their grandparents age than parents. Who wants to be the nasty Catherine Tate nan? She is obsessed by looks, and the clips and looks of disdain yesterday gave an insight into the person her poor, younger, beautiful and talented sister has probably had to endure. She seems to be the polar opposite of everything she claims to champion-esp where good looking, young women are concerned. I'm glad my blinkers are off- I used to think she was lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You never dis your partners ex but Nadia told Mark all his previous partners were ugly which would include the mother of his two older daughters . Also Nadia is married to a man who hasn't worked in decades, he spends his days dancing around the kitchen to his virtual friends or going to the cinema with mummy .
He should get a job even if it's working for a charity.
Nobody is asking
💯 It's Genius @Bumfluff80 :love:

Marital hatred, promises in vain, the Adderliar's 🤑🤑🤑 ADs are all the blinking same. :mad:
I've seen sloths move faster 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she's definitely had a lot of botox in her forehead
new teeth
fillers in her cheeks....
mmmmm body confidence my arse
cant wait till her eyebrows start going all weird with all that concrete in her forehead

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
she's definitely had a lot of botox in her forehead
new teeth
fillers in her cheeks....
mmmmm body confidence my arse
cant wait till her eyebrows start going all weird with all that concrete in her forehead
Saw her on Loose Women the other day and thought she looked weird. Teeth are awful and her neck puffed up like a Michelin man 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If she took more notice of what people say about her she might just become a nicer person herself. She's completely fake, she lies through her teeth, she slags so many people off, nothing nice about Nadia Sawalha. She calls us trolls because we speak the truth about her and her horrible family why can't she just sit back and think about how she conducts herself and do something about it. She seems to think she's funny and entertaining, too far up her own backside if you ask me.

It’s a pity Nittys mum didn’t take her to the side and speak to her the way Gloria does.
Does she still have any type of relationship with her parents? they don’t seem to feature now.
The way Nadia Sawalha speaks to her elderly mother is disgusting. The paid for NNSS released to the masses for free at the weekend was v revealing re this. A Midsummer TREAT!!! THE NO NAME SUNDAY SHOW #81 - YouTube

But first, Nadia Sawalha has to slag off her Aunty Jamileh: "a very difficult woman." Didn't stop her and Mark Adderley making money out of her life story and recipe, though. Time stamp 5:45 😡

As Nadia prepares the cabbage leaves, she shouts and even 'sings' about Middle Eastern Baharat seasoning multiple times from 12:40 in that toe curling ambiguously 'ethnic' accent that is offensive to anyone with ears. Time stamp 12:48 🙉

Fast forward to tasting time next door. Interesting that Mark Adderley is not welcome, so Nadia films her father's reaction on her mobile. :oops:
As Nadim tastes his #taxdeductible lunch at Time stamp 25:00 Nadia starts bleating on about Baharat. Again. 😩
Betty: "Did you make the Baharat or did you buy it?"
57 year old Nadia "No mum, I didn't. Smelly poo pants. I bet you did extra homework when you were a kid." :mad:
I wonder how many times Betty wished she'd been more creative with her knitting needles back in the 60s?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way Nadia Sawalha speaks to her elderly mother is disgusting. The paid for NNSS released to the masses for free at the weekend was v revealing re this. A Midsummer TREAT!!! THE NO NAME SUNDAY SHOW #81 - YouTube

But first, Nadia Sawalha has to slag off her Aunty Jamileh: "a very difficult woman." Didn't stop her and Mark Adderley making money out of her life story and recipe, though. Time stamp 5:45 😡

As Nadia prepares the cabbage leaves, she shouts and even 'sings' about Middle Eastern Baharat seasoning multiple times from 12:40 in that toe curling ambiguously 'ethnic' accent that is offensive to anyone with ears. Time stamp 12:48 🙉

Fast forward to tasting time next door. Interesting that Mark Adderley is not welcome, so Nadia films her father's reaction on her mobile. :oops:
As Nadim tastes his #taxdeductible lunch at Time stamp 25:00 Nadia starts bleating on about Baharat. Again. 😩
Betty: "Did you make the Baharat or did you buy it?"
57 year old Nadia "No mum, I didn't. Smelly poo pants. I bet you did extra homework when you were a kid." :mad:
I wonder how many times Betty wished she'd been more creative with her knitting needles back in the 60s?
And did she not tell a big fat Nadia lie to Betty at 24.35 about putting lemon on it 🤥??

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Everything is a half truth in their lives
Nittya’s Three truths, one lie:

- I’m fixated on my body even though I claim to have Body Acceptance
- My husband claims to be a workaholic but hasn’t had a proper job in years other than milking a few thousand subs of a few quid each month by charging for a poorly managed YouTube channel
- I have a terrible relationship with the truth, ranging from little white lies about whether I put lemon on cabbage rolls to big ones such as claiming that my husband and I have every condition under the sun - ADHD, body dysmorphia, etc.
- I’m a kind person who accepts my body, my family, my friends, and my handsome husband who works too hard, and I value them over material things I neither want nor need.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Well I should have known that Nadia would have to have had that exact same black outfit (that ONJ wore in Grease) and Nadia never went out without it and it was a catsuit with a belt. ONJ wore a sexy black top with leather pants....no difference lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Well I should have known that Nadia would have to have had that exact same black outfit (that ONJ wore in Grease) and Nadia never went out without it and it was a catsuit with a belt. ONJ wore a sexy black top with leather pants....no difference lol
She must have looked like a black pudding squeezing to get out of its skin. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i think mank has had botox........

oh no, latest film review he's looking bad again. probably was looking better cos he had two weeks where he didn't eat nadia's cooking

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
When Mark uploads a “free” NNSS to the main channel he now removes the badges setting because he doesn’t want anyone reading the old comments and noticing just how many people have cancelled their subscription.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just want to voice my appreciation of the super sleuths on this thread, who find out all the info on these greasy buggers. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Remember when Loose Women brought a dentist in and Nadia had her teeth looked at live on air because she had not been to the dentist for 10 years :sick: Luckily the dentist said she had strong teeth but it's funny how people start getting things done when it is for free.
She had Profhilo a while back so it would not surprise me if M got some freebie treatments also.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Remember when Loose Women brought a dentist in and Nadia had her teeth looked at live on air because she had not been to the dentist for 10 years :sick: Luckily the dentist said she had strong teeth but it's funny how people start getting things done when it is for free.
She had Profhilo a while back so it would not surprise me if M got some freebie treatments also.
yes I was thinking about that recently, she has always had veneers and I never believed her when she said she was scared of the dentist as she has had a lot of work done previously also Moodie has too
so again another lie to get freebies

• Wow
Reactions: 11
do you think mank and nadia are the only people to have holidayed and greece and for their olive oil consumption to have been cut by two thirds.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When Mark uploads a “free” NNSS to the main channel he now removes the badges setting because he doesn’t want anyone reading the old comments and noticing just how many people have cancelled their subscription.
The badges are still there. Just fewer subs who pay for them.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.