Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchado

💯 rivermonster
As they've introduced a wider variety of LW panellists, Nadia Sawalha's dated, self-entitled opinions have begun to stand out like a sore thumb. There's simply no USP with her and the family's combined social media output is so grim it's 'career' ending. Jane Moore was talking on Kaye's 60+ podcast about not not being ambitious any more. She's more into seeing the world with her mates and but also manages to squeeze in 'unambitious' projects like this: Airport Chaos Undercover: Dispatches - All 4 (channel4.com) What does Nadia Sawalha have on the horizon? Big plans for Vlogmas?

• Nadia Sawalha has no meaningful employment outside of LW. There are plenty of successful jobbing actresses, inc ex-soap stars on the panel. Actual, iconic ones.
  • I've lost count of the number of LW who have competed in Celebrity Masterchef now. Her one terrible series of Nadia's Family Feasts will be the last time we ever see her cook on the telly. Guaranteed. Unless, of course, she fronts a series on what to whip up in your cell, after being banged up for tax evasion. Mark Adderley could fully transition to Thelma, which would be handy for filming + eating the slop.
  • She used to claim to tick the diversity box but must be an utter embarrassment to Arabs everywhere, especially her family.
  • Kiki has thankfully returned to school, so Nadia can no longer promote her dangerously lazy interpretation of home schooling education.
  • She's overshared everything more than once - blue boyfriend, having an amazing body that grew actual babies before birthing them on the unwashed floor, not speaking about not speaking to Julia. WTF are ITV actually paying for?
  • There are a number of successful blended families amongst the panel.
  • There are a good number of 60+ women, showing how to embrace this next stage of life. Yes, they talk about the menopause but they do so much more, including taking pride in their appearance.
  • They've already played out the horrors of Linda Bellingham and #MrSpain once. Round Two would make for an unsatisfying and unethical: "I told you so." ITV have been hauled over the coals over their duty of care too many times, now.
  • Her lack of success on the celebrity game show circuit is a useful barometer of her popularity with the public. It's more than ten years since she was voted out in the first week of Dancing on Ice. Strictly don't want her, they want Julia but jealous Nadia put her off.
  • I believe that her parodying ridiculing more attractive women in the name of body acceptance is not looked on favourably by the producers.
  • She's clearly not as close to LW Kaye, Carol McGif, Colleen or Denise as she once was. I think Charlene and Christine are quietly amused/horrified by the unwashed washed up grifter. As for JSP. 😂
  • She hasn't been around to promote Love Island. This is a mortal sin, unless you're on a cushy contract like Pip, Lorraine and Holly (who also just about tolerate Nadia).
  • The invites to those red carpet events she claims to hate seem to be drying up.
Denise Welch on Instagram: "This gaggle of Loosies was definitely worthy of a boomerang!! Kaye looking very enthusiastic though she wasn’t and Christine, who has been…"
  • The viewers have seen her hot husband, Mark on a couple of occasions, now. 🤮 I'll leave it there.
What is the boomerang all about?