Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ah look at him with his 80's style blond highlights - bless his little (big) botox forehead
all he needs are a pair of very short shorts and he could be Mr July on a 80's calendar
hot (less) husband - i dont find him attractive, hot, sexy fanciable handsome good looking and so on and so forth at all
he turns my stomach!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
ah look at him with his 80's style blond highlights - bless his little (big) botox forehead
all he needs are a pair of very short shorts and he could be Mr July on a 80's calendar
hot (less) husband - i dont find him attractive, hot, sexy fanciable handsome good looking and so on and so forth at all
he turns my stomach!
Mark Adderley sitting in the dark in his hip ‘Jürgens’, tweaking his crystal tips so he can deliver this hilarious content for the Gram. twit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
CM and they are discussing dull marriages and everything they list as creating a dull marriage they do!
Manky is ultra boring today , hard to believe but he is utterly nauseating the guy loves the sound of his own voice. It only takes 11 minutes for him to mention his CBT therapy...I switched off I cant do this to myself 🤮
The quality of this vlog is awful

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Its all just repetitive shite, got to get a mention in how depressed he is daily, get it out of the way so he can carry on dancing around the kitchen and do absolutely nothing constructive. Now that is a dull marriage.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

this clip really illustrates why nadia is not on on the same day as coleen and janet- coleen knows what an enabler is.

Reactions: 10

this clip really illustrates why nadia is not on on the same day as coleen and janet- coleen knows what an enabler is.
I am not a Loose Women watcher as at work somedays for one thing, but actually quite enjoyed listening to that debate. Yes Nadia is an enabler with Mark and Maddie, enabling them not to properly work and live off her. It's certainly not helping Maddie as she can't not work all her life surely and with Mark I think it just gives him too much time on his hands to think how depressed he is.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Well they certainly know how to promote Margate NOT! They inform us that it was an area we're sex abuse was/is prevalent. Prostitutes and druggies stand at the local Morrisons and drunks sit drinking in the parks at night They also had to abandon their evening drink as the pub they went to was hosting a hen do so they returned back to their digs. Note to self...avoid Margate.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Hometime/Margate Vacay part 2: I know you are just so excited for this drop. Nadia is up in the morning, curtains open, the place is deserted and she wants to go to a cafe for breakfast. Mentions some Greek food in a pub situation. Mark sounds like he is still in bed. Mark tells us how he slept so deeply and then about the tower bell waking him at 7 a.m. and witches about someone playing "the most atrocious drum and bass." Yeah, it's hard being you isn't it Marky Warky. Oh joy, he gets all philosopical on us about quiet beach towns. Instead of appreciating the quiet, he goes on about "it's both ghostly and a bit battered and faded." :rolleyes: "It's like you can heard all the absent voices of children playing." Oh shut up. He then tells us that places like his nan's and Blackpool give him the creeps. He really is insufferable. Did you know Tracey Emin represented the clock tower in a lot of her art work? Now you know.

The screen wipe goes and just when you think we are going to have Nadia bounding around excited to fill her gob at the cafe, no-it's more of Mark's babbling about what he sees out the window. It's 3 mins in and I am already sick of this tit. He is picking out the spots, the tractors combing the beach. "Faded glory, faded charm." God give me strength. "So, did you say we were going to drink lots of coffee" says Mark giving us the creepy look and show of his 18th century looking teeth. More babbling, this time about his favourite coffee cups. They venture out and Mark mentions that his reminds him of his flat in Bristol as they walk out front. Nadia says yeah and Mark yells owww for some apparent reason. MAAARRRk. Nadia tells us about the Real Housewives of Dubai episode she watched, whilst walking along with her shabby bra strap showing. One of the women is in the pool with her kids. She had a surprise for them, 1200 quid large ice cubes to cool the pool. That show is so obnoxiously obscene. Mark wants to see Tracey Emin's cocktail. Nadia says he is proud of himself saying the word cock, like a 9yo who can't stop playing with his penis. :sick: Oh no, she is dancing in the street. "It's a Jubilee Clock Tower" says Mark and Nadia says to stop talking to the viewers as if they were 4. Nadia prefers The Flamingo as it reminds her of America. Then there is a voice yelling tit, tit, tit! The look on Nadia's face! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Yes, random person with issues, this vlog is tit, tit, tit.

Oh look, Mark finds a lamp post with a fish that looks the same as the ones on the South Bank. "Must be from the same Victorian manufacturer." Nadia mentions his ability to noticing things and how as a child he must have been so sweet-natured noticing things all the time. "Yeah and everybody ignored me and just tolerated me because I just went on and on." I know exactly how they feel. Nadia mentions his mum is a noticer to which Mark says "she was noticing her own things back then." Altogether now AWW, POOR MARK. :cautious: They are at the beach now. Mark says it lacks the kind for wildness of Cornwall. Probably because, Cornwall isn't set up as a pleasure beach, duh. Mark tells Nads to be careful as she nearly stumbled on a snoozing dude. No really, she was at least 6 feet away from him, drama queen. Mark then says the guy on the beach reminds him of the times he got so drunk he passed out and woke-up on the beach. Nadia says that is so tacky. Slow mos of Nadia on the beach. More walking on the beach and Mark says "Hey Nads! Cockles! Everything starts with cock here." Nadia tells him to stop. Yes, please stop. STOP TALKING. Off to the tidal pool. Sign saying boating. Did you know Mark is a stickler for regs? He is like his granddad. Unless it has to do with COVID rules, am I right?

Talk of rockpooling and Nadia declaring "we need more of this in our life." This meaning getting outside and well they certaing have made up for it this summer haven't they dear readers? Oh here we go. "I want to be by the sea, I want to live by the sea so badly." Wah, wah, wah. If I want to be by the sea, I have to take a plane or driving a few days. We have huge lakes though. Back to their bullshit. Beach shots with music and Nadia making faces. Oh look, a seagull. Walk about the olde towne. Oh a ye olde comice booke shoppe. Cake shoppe with Corpse Bride theme cake. "Oh don't, I miss the kids" says Mark. What in the co-dependent tit is that comment? "Oh this is the Morrisson's where the prostitutes and drug dealers acosted me last time." The Tudor House and Nads says they have been in there where they saw stuff about the pies. Nice shot of Audi covered in bird droppings. Finally in a cafe, shot of Nadia was stupid expression on her face with her coffee. "It's the vibiest place" says Nadia. WTH does that mean? A guy gets his guitar out and Mark says he finds that cringe and he gets sweaty arm pit, like we care. Doesn't like being serenaded. :rolleyes: Nadia peers into an Italian restaurant and says Dina would love this place and is it vegan? They go looking for the shop where Karl Marx stayed. An Egyptian restaurant that Nadia says smells exactly like being back in Jordan. Nadia poses beside a cushion in a window with the word BUM printed on it. Oh wow! A present that exemplifies Mark. :LOL: Mark says the vintage clothing story suits Nadia, Madame Popoff. They are looking for the shop with the coffee cups.

Opposite the lido now and they are in some place that make perfume out of seaweed. Nadia eats a free sample of micro rocket she got from the shop and burns her mouth on it. Views of the derelict lido. Nadia says she can feel Tracey in Margate and how she spent time in rejuvenating Margate and wonders if that comes from the trauma of the place. Goes on to tell us about how she was passed around by pedophile rings and how seedy Margate was. Lovely. Shared space it says on the pavement and Nadia tells us "Now this is a shared space and I want everyone to feel as included..." Shared as in pedestrians and bikes. An older gentleman rides by in a mobility scooter, tricked out to look like Pee Herman's bike. Mark says he wants to be like him when he is older. No chance bud. The Waste Land pub and Mark goes on about Pete Doherty. Did you know T.S. Eliot wrote The Waste Land in a sea shelter in Margate? They didn't tell us that when we studied it in grade 11 English. You learn something new every day. Woo! Axe throwing at the Margate Leisure Centre. Nadia whispers something about going in there and throwing an axe at Mark. 🤭 Mark warns us that his inner Peter Doherty is coming out, wants to eat 16 burgers and open a place there. What about the heroin?

So Margate is a place that has some shabby bits and hipster frou frou places. Nadia tells us that as we well know she wants to live by the sea. Really? 😮 She thinks about Margate, but doesn't really get the feel of the sea, because get this according to Mark, THERE IS NO SEA. 🤯 Wait a second. There is a beach and there is water/sea, what is he on about? She gets it from Brighton, Hove and Camber Sands, "When I go away to the seaside, I don't need fancy restaurants, I want the log fire, loads of walks and just to chill...I want to go back to a simpler life." Mark says it is visual in Margate, as if that makes any sense. I think he means it ain't picturesque. Mark says there are a couple of people behind them who look like they are going to the axe throwing and still look like they want to throw axes and off they hurry. It's 12 noon and Nadia has got in 9500 steps. Mark says he has only done 8500. He does smaller steps now. Mark points out the Morrison's parking lot where he was approached by 5 prostitutes ALLEGEDLY. In another corner, druggies and Nadia says she came out of that parking lot traumatized. "Oh those poor women" says Nads. Off to another coffee place. "Look how beautiful, that is a Macchiato." Mark is making stupid faces, pursed lips and squinted eyes. Off to the Tracey Emin exhibition. Shots of them in deep contemplation. 🤭

"Well guys, did that deliver, or did that deliver? There's a raaaaaw experiential kind of errrwwgh." Always so very articulate is Mark. More blah blah about Tracey Emin's work. Nads says it made her cry. Off to eat again at the George and Heart. It is also "really vibey." 😒 Mark likes the bottles that remind him of pirate ships (I think he means ships in a bottle) and Nadia wants a backed camembert with house chutney and flatbread, "then I might have a burger." 😱 Picture of said meal, Mark is having the burger. Desserat is sticky toffee pudding and Nads is having the lemon posset, which Mark compares to sick. What a douchebag he is. She takes the first bite and it looks like her teeth are sensitive. More stupid face making as Mark drenches his pudding with cream. Ewww PDA ALERT!

It's half past 2, more than 10,000 steps, the place is now heaving. Then they are now saying they are going out again. Nadia has changed from her striped tee to the black camisole top with the fluffy sweater and Mark? Still wearing what he wore earlier, that t-shirt with the coffee cups on it. They pass the dodgy Morrisons for a 3rd time. They bailed on the restaurant because of a huge hen party, so off to the wine store. Various shots of the day montage and that delightful pic of the bird tit Audi, Mark snorting his coffee with a cookie straw. You didn't miss much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wow - impressive stuff from 'friend of Maddie and Kiki', Millie Bobby Brown.

Millie Bobby Brown Is Studying Human Services at Purdue University / Twitter
Have Nadia Sawalha and Mark Adderley covered this on Coffee Moaning / The Popcorn Junkies / The Weekly Rushes - you know, all of the 'platforms' they have created to put a positive spin on what's topical? Has Moodie been inspired to write a song about going to university to study human services in order to help other young people? :sneaky:

Reactions: 10
Hometime/Margate Vacay part 2: I know you are just so excited for this drop. Nadia is up in the morning, curtains open, the place is deserted and she wants to go to a cafe for breakfast. Mentions some Greek food in a pub situation. Mark sounds like he is still in bed. Mark tells us how he slept so deeply and then about the tower bell waking him at 7 a.m. and witches about someone playing "the most atrocious drum and bass." Yeah, it's hard being you isn't it Marky Warky. Oh joy, he gets all philosopical on us about quiet beach towns. Instead of appreciating the quiet, he goes on about "it's both ghostly and a bit battered and faded." :rolleyes: "It's like you can heard all the absent voices of children playing." Oh shut up. He then tells us that places like his nan's and Blackpool give him the creeps. He really is insufferable. Did you know Tracey Emin represented the clock tower in a lot of her art work? Now you know.

The screen wipe goes and just when you think we are going to have Nadia bounding around excited to fill her gob at the cafe, no-it's more of Mark's babbling about what he sees out the window. It's 3 mins in and I am already sick of this tit. He is picking out the spots, the tractors combing the beach. "Faded glory, faded charm." God give me strength. "So, did you say we were going to drink lots of coffee" says Mark giving us the creepy look and show of his 18th century looking teeth. More babbling, this time about his favourite coffee cups. They venture out and Mark mentions that his reminds him of his flat in Bristol as they walk out front. Nadia says yeah and Mark yells owww for some apparent reason. MAAARRRk. Nadia tells us about the Real Housewives of Dubai episode she watched, whilst walking along with her shabby bra strap showing. One of the women is in the pool with her kids. She had a surprise for them, 1200 quid large ice cubes to cool the pool. That show is so obnoxiously obscene. Mark wants to see Tracey Emin's cocktail. Nadia says he is proud of himself saying the word cock, like a 9yo who can't stop playing with his penis. :sick: Oh no, she is dancing in the street. "It's a Jubilee Clock Tower" says Mark and Nadia says to stop talking to the viewers as if they were 4. Nadia prefers The Flamingo as it reminds her of America. Then there is a voice yelling tit, tit, tit! The look on Nadia's face! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Yes, random person with issues, this vlog is tit, tit, tit.

Oh look, Mark finds a lamp post with a fish that looks the same as the ones on the South Bank. "Must be from the same Victorian manufacturer." Nadia mentions his ability to noticing things and how as a child he must have been so sweet-natured noticing things all the time. "Yeah and everybody ignored me and just tolerated me because I just went on and on." I know exactly how they feel. Nadia mentions his mum is a noticer to which Mark says "she was noticing her own things back then." Altogether now AWW, POOR MARK. :cautious: They are at the beach now. Mark says it lacks the kind for wildness of Cornwall. Probably because, Cornwall isn't set up as a pleasure beach, duh. Mark tells Nads to be careful as she nearly stumbled on a snoozing dude. No really, she was at least 6 feet away from him, drama queen. Mark then says the guy on the beach reminds him of the times he got so drunk he passed out and woke-up on the beach. Nadia says that is so tacky. Slow mos of Nadia on the beach. More walking on the beach and Mark says "Hey Nads! Cockles! Everything starts with cock here." Nadia tells him to stop. Yes, please stop. STOP TALKING. Off to the tidal pool. Sign saying boating. Did you know Mark is a stickler for regs? He is like his granddad. Unless it has to do with COVID rules, am I right?

Talk of rockpooling and Nadia declaring "we need more of this in our life." This meaning getting outside and well they certaing have made up for it this summer haven't they dear readers? Oh here we go. "I want to be by the sea, I want to live by the sea so badly." Wah, wah, wah. If I want to be by the sea, I have to take a plane or driving a few days. We have huge lakes though. Back to their bullshit. Beach shots with music and Nadia making faces. Oh look, a seagull. Walk about the olde towne. Oh a ye olde comice booke shoppe. Cake shoppe with Corpse Bride theme cake. "Oh don't, I miss the kids" says Mark. What in the co-dependent tit is that comment? "Oh this is the Morrisson's where the prostitutes and drug dealers acosted me last time." The Tudor House and Nads says they have been in there where they saw stuff about the pies. Nice shot of Audi covered in bird droppings. Finally in a cafe, shot of Nadia was stupid expression on her face with her coffee. "It's the vibiest place" says Nadia. WTH does that mean? A guy gets his guitar out and Mark says he finds that cringe and he gets sweaty arm pit, like we care. Doesn't like being serenaded. :rolleyes: Nadia peers into an Italian restaurant and says Dina would love this place and is it vegan? They go looking for the shop where Karl Marx stayed. An Egyptian restaurant that Nadia says smells exactly like being back in Jordan. Nadia poses beside a cushion in a window with the word BUM printed on it. Oh wow! A present that exemplifies Mark. :LOL: Mark says the vintage clothing story suits Nadia, Madame Popoff. They are looking for the shop with the coffee cups.

Opposite the lido now and they are in some place that make perfume out of seaweed. Nadia eats a free sample of micro rocket she got from the shop and burns her mouth on it. Views of the derelict lido. Nadia says she can feel Tracey in Margate and how she spent time in rejuvenating Margate and wonders if that comes from the trauma of the place. Goes on to tell us about how she was passed around by pedophile rings and how seedy Margate was. Lovely. Shared space it says on the pavement and Nadia tells us "Now this is a shared space and I want everyone to feel as included..." Shared as in pedestrians and bikes. An older gentleman rides by in a mobility scooter, tricked out to look like Pee Herman's bike. Mark says he wants to be like him when he is older. No chance bud. The Waste Land pub and Mark goes on about Pete Doherty. Did you know T.S. Eliot wrote The Waste Land in a sea shelter in Margate? They didn't tell us that when we studied it in grade 11 English. You learn something new every day. Woo! Axe throwing at the Margate Leisure Centre. Nadia whispers something about going in there and throwing an axe at Mark. 🤭 Mark warns us that his inner Peter Doherty is coming out, wants to eat 16 burgers and open a place there. What about the heroin?

So Margate is a place that has some shabby bits and hipster frou frou places. Nadia tells us that as we well know she wants to live by the sea. Really? 😮 She thinks about Margate, but doesn't really get the feel of the sea, because get this according to Mark, THERE IS NO SEA. 🤯 Wait a second. There is a beach and there is water/sea, what is he on about? She gets it from Brighton, Hove and Camber Sands, "When I go away to the seaside, I don't need fancy restaurants, I want the log fire, loads of walks and just to chill...I want to go back to a simpler life." Mark says it is visual in Margate, as if that makes any sense. I think he means it ain't picturesque. Mark says there are a couple of people behind them who look like they are going to the axe throwing and still look like they want to throw axes and off they hurry. It's 12 noon and Nadia has got in 9500 steps. Mark says he has only done 8500. He does smaller steps now. Mark points out the Morrison's parking lot where he was approached by 5 prostitutes ALLEGEDLY. In another corner, druggies and Nadia says she came out of that parking lot traumatized. "Oh those poor women" says Nads. Off to another coffee place. "Look how beautiful, that is a Macchiato." Mark is making stupid faces, pursed lips and squinted eyes. Off to the Tracey Emin exhibition. Shots of them in deep contemplation. 🤭

"Well guys, did that deliver, or did that deliver? There's a raaaaaw experiential kind of errrwwgh." Always so very articulate is Mark. More blah blah about Tracey Emin's work. Nads says it made her cry. Off to eat again at the George and Heart. It is also "really vibey." 😒 Mark likes the bottles that remind him of pirate ships (I think he means ships in a bottle) and Nadia wants a backed camembert with house chutney and flatbread, "then I might have a burger." 😱 Picture of said meal, Mark is having the burger. Desserat is sticky toffee pudding and Nads is having the lemon posset, which Mark compares to sick. What a douchebag he is. She takes the first bite and it looks like her teeth are sensitive. More stupid face making as Mark drenches his pudding with cream. Ewww PDA ALERT!

It's half past 2, more than 10,000 steps, the place is now heaving. Then they are now saying they are going out again. Nadia has changed from her striped tee to the black camisole top with the fluffy sweater and Mark? Still wearing what he wore earlier, that t-shirt with the coffee cups on it. They pass the dodgy Morrisons for a 3rd time. They bailed on the restaurant because of a huge hen party, so off to the wine store. Various shots of the day montage and that delightful pic of the bird tit Audi, Mark snorting his coffee with a cookie straw. You didn't miss much.
You’ve made me laugh already this morning. Thank you 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
he turns my stomach!
Pushing 60 he looks ridiculous.

Wow - impressive stuff from 'friend of Maddie and Kiki', Millie Bobby Brown.

Millie Bobby Brown Is Studying Human Services at Purdue University / Twitter
Have Nadia Sawalha and Mark Adderley covered this on Coffee Moaning / The Popcorn Junkies / The Weekly Rushes - you know, all of the 'platforms' they have created to put a positive spin on what's topical? Has Moodie been inspired to write a song about going to university to study human services in order to help other young people? :sneaky:
The poet, Maddid😂😂😂 they’re delusional

Reactions: 7
Who wants another laugh this morning 🤣 🤣🤣
how can demand be unprecedented- they set the rules on who gets them: it's not a supply and demand type situation. bleeping arses.

are all the names of the people who are due a card avaialbe on that document? I checked- they are not.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Who wants another laugh this morning 🤣 🤣🤣
Why can't they just do one thing right for a change!!! Selfish idiots they really are. They have no respect for the fact that people pay them to do this. If they worked in a full time job I could understand it but neither of them do, so why the 6 - 8 week delay. God they are an embarrassment. Why does Michelle work for these lazy gits?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.