Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True tomtomclub

Except Diabetes UK is a charity, to which the public donated nearly £31 million pounds (inc legacies) in 2020. I doubt they thought any of this money would end up funding Nadia Sawalha and the feckless freeloaders' McDonalds. :mad:

These big charities are just cash cows for CEOs and management.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
COFFEE MOANING Mo Farah REVELATIONS, No-Confidence VOTE, Abortion Pills & STEALTHY VARIANT - YouTube
Time stamp 3:33

Nadia Sawalha: "OMG, I got into the car yesterday, because you know at work they pay for us to get a car home. Very lucky."
The self-entitled b*tch then proceeds to channel her Italia Conti training into moaning at length about how she was "dying" in the "hottest car". :mad:
That's me done for another CM. (n)
#gratitude
OOh is the eco warrior still getting ferried in then?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Does anybody actually believe her on her video " How I dealt with Overwhelming Anxiety" , ABSOLUTE LIES AND tit, "IF I look like I've been crying, I have". No Nadia, you're just out of the shower and have no eye make up on!! JOG ON!!

• Angry
Honestly, I feel like there is no sense in raising the bar for anything these days. As long as someone has enough subscribers or eyeballs counted on their social media, standards be damned.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Does anybody actually believe her on her video " How I dealt with Overwhelming Anxiety" , ABSOLUTE LIES AND tit, "IF I look like I've been crying, I have". No Nadia, you're just out of the shower and have no eye make up on!! JOG ON!!
It was all done for clicks as per usual. Her compassion should begin with her own sister, not jumping on the bandwagon of young girls struggling with cancer. Stop using other people's pain/grief for your own gain Nadia. Disgraceful!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
What’s the deal with this then, because it clearly shows as £2.99 to me…
View attachment 1414994
View attachment 1414993
Just an update on the comments from AG’s ‘fake news’ fb post
AEEF8158-9481-4FF3-B551-B9DBB033E39C.jpeg
E382276F-D548-48A7-83CC-894A50C84F9F.jpeg
3F50443A-5F4F-4FD0-9489-37EC51BD8382.jpeg

So going by the last comment, I’m guessing Mark has been on here and seen my screenshot and has posted something in the members area.
Are there any members here who can let us know what’s been said?
@Ulrika ?
Can’t remember any more members … Rosieposie?🤔 Can anyone else remember any members that could be tagged?

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1415704View attachment 1415706View attachment 1415705
So going by the last comment, I’m guessing Mark has been on here and seen my screenshot and has posted something in the members area.
@Ulrika ?
Can’t remember any more members … Rosieposie?🤔 Can anyone else remember any members that could be tagged?
Looks like they tried to increase the price without telling anyone…and they were caught out and reversed it!! If they try to blame YouTube that’s not very credible, since channels can set their own monthly rates (even more than £2.99) for exclusive content.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
True tomtomclub

Except Diabetes UK is a charity, to which the public donated nearly £31 million pounds (inc legacies) in 2020. I doubt they thought any of this money would end up funding Nadia Sawalha and the feckless freeloaders' McDonalds. :mad:

for them to say everyone should enjoy an occasional treat, do they not realise that high fat sugar recipes are all that Nits does! I truly cannot believe they use her to promote their charity, they and she should be ashamed of themselves

• Angry
  • Heart
Looks like they tried to increase the price without telling anyone…and they were caught out and reversed it!! If they try to blame YouTube that’s not very credible, since channels can set their own monthly rates (even more than £2.99) for exclusive content.
That’s my thinking too - surely YouTube don’t just randomly put up channel subscription charges. Doesn’t add up to me

• Angry
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1415704View attachment 1415706View attachment 1415705
@Ulrika ?
I think the £2.99 is an ‘upgrade’ where they can get icons by their name and get preferential treatment, and what super fan isn’t going to want that but that deminishes the original membership 🤨

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Comes up as £2.99 for me too.
I’m not a member we so this isn’t an upgrade option. They’ve obviously increased the price but want to blame ‘trolls’ for making people aware. Very sneaky.

758E9AB5-B4E7-4B01-AABF-0F90813CD9A4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Comes up as £2.99 for me too.
I’m not a member we so this isn’t an upgrade option. They’ve obviously increased the price but want to blame ‘trolls’ for making people aware. Very sneaky.

View attachment 1415998
So are they saying the original members still pay £1.99 , but the new people joining pay more £2.99, but then that doesn’t explain Ashley fee hike???

• Wow
Absolutely disgusted with her regarding her latest blog re anxiety because of her friends cancer. Her friend is bravely facing challenges and having conversation that Nadia will never understand. Her friend is fighting her biggest fight living with stage 4 cancer while trying so desperately to have a normal life with her partner children and family but let's talk about Nadias anxiety . If Nadia or Manky read this THIS IS NOT YOUR JOURNEY !

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Absolutely disgusted with her regarding her latest blog re anxiety because of her friends cancer. Her friend is bravely facing challenges and having conversation that Nadia will never understand. Her friend is fighting her biggest fight living with stage 4 cancer while trying so desperately to have a normal life with her partner children and family but let's talk about Nadias anxiety . If Nadia or Manky read this THIS IS NOT YOUR JOURNEY !
i honestly didn't go anywhere near that blog..... that just looked like injecting pure poison in to myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
maddie and that stupid tongue pose out with her grifter father. He's the educator , hes teaching her "how to be a freeloader" and I get the feeling she will be an A student...a grifter in the making. Daddy must be so proud.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.